Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 178. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
some me give me some logical idea why some one will put big sell walls like this ! wtf is wrong with him he got alot of cinni let it go up ! if he want to make moeny he's not doing any good by this show off

The only reason I can see is that Cinni Whale has maaaaany Cinni but now he doesn't want to Cinni rise because his attention is at other coin/he has no time for Cinni pump etc. bullshit or classic - he want more cheap Cinni.

Or - he's moron.

Cinni is so easy to pump now... 30-50% up each day; few days day by day.

Hey @Cinni whale! Start to do smart moves... walls at 10k = pure moronic mode.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
some me give me some logical idea why some one will put big sell walls like this ! wtf is wrong with him he got alot of cinni let it go up ! if he want to make moeny he's not doing any good by this show off
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So there should be a show of hands who has a load of BTC ready to buy those CINNI sell walls. Maybe a bunch of people who post here who have 5BTC each or so, can all agree to buy the huge wall when it appears.

I don't have any BTC free yet, but yes, we should organize a CINNI protector group with our encrypted msg system in order to coordinate massive buy wall to fight against the EVIL Whale. Cool

I'm the one who saw that 75 BTC wall.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
what happens in mintpal??  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

sell orders
.00009989   199868.04882593   19.96481940
0.00009990   140390.42360000   14.02500332

Hi all, what actual version of a purse? I blocks are not synchronized. Developers please put latest version on the official site!

http://altex.lunatech.co.za/static/CinniCoin_1.1.0_win32.7z

this last one

Thanks, but your link does not trust, suddenly there is a virus.

------------------------------------------------------------------
DEV please help. Every 500 block hangs synchronization helps only restart the program.

i didnt post my link this what dev posted search in forum for CinniCoin_1.1.0_win32 , is same 
Activity: 81
Merit: 100
So there should be a show of hands who has a load of BTC ready to buy those CINNI sell walls. Maybe a bunch of people who post here who have 5BTC each or so, can all agree to buy the huge wall when it appears.
I may be one of those people. I won't have it available immediately, even for maybe a day. But maybe someone can decide on a chatroom to head to and organize the destruction of that idiot whale. I believe I remember someone saying that one time there was even a 75btc sell wall? Maybe even more?
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
I don't sell any cinni under 100k Cool

I think we will be able to reach over 500k.

I will watch for things and when the timing is right I will launch a media blitz across insane amounts of platforms.

I will pay for this with my own money.

It will get big. It will get media attention. We will beat out DRK's prices.

DRK reached 1,000,000-2,600,000 because of media attention. I am going to do a mega blitz that will make their marketing look like child's play.

Better stock up.

I think 500k is too high Roll Eyes other currencies try to do the same...

Activity: 81
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@Cinni Wall Whale

Fuck you moron.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Wish i have BTC to buy these sell walls just to see manipulators face Smiley
Activity: 68
All that btc coming out of drk has to go somewhere right?
Activity: 434

I think we will be able to reach over 500k.

I will watch for things and when the timing is right I will launch a media blitz across insane amounts of platforms.

I will pay for this with my own money.

It will get big. It will get media attention. We will beat out DRK's prices.

DRK reached 1,000,000-2,600,000 because of media attention. I am going to do a mega blitz that will make their marketing look like child's play.

Better stock up.
Activity: 434
Twitter is great for getting the word out. Lots of #CINNI out there and lots of people paying attention.

Price is gonna rocket when the EM invoicing and receipt wallet gets released. The implications of this system for brick and mortars is huge!

There is a lot of value here and there is gonna be tons of buy pressure.
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Activity: 84
Hi all, what actual version of a purse? I blocks are not synchronized. Developers please put latest version on the official site!

this last one

Thanks, but your link does not trust, suddenly there is a virus.

------------------------------------------------------------------
DEV please help. Every 500 block hangs synchronization helps only restart the program.

this last one
Activity: 112

Hi guys, can somebody let me know what happened to my 4000 coins??
I sent 4000 cinnicoin from my wallet to mintpal and it has not been showing on my deposit at mintpal?? I have new cinni Qt 1.0 wallet. If nobody can help me Can somebody tell me how can I reverse this bad transaction not reached at mintpal from my wallet??
please check details below:

Date: 6/19/2014 18:40
To: send to abbas mintpal      JaudaXVXTNpQvweqeujetrZZwrUFbHbaLU
Debit: -4000.00 CINNI
Transaction fee: -0.005 CINNI
Net amount: -4000.005 CINNI
Transaction ID: 676ce7fb166f81e5fa06e3c88eb4dd454764cd417bce59a55d69b24fa149bcbb

You will need to export all of your private keys for your Cinni addresses including the change addresses, backup your wallet.dat for safety and then import all the private keys back into a fresh wallet. The problem is caused by the staking bug which is being worked on happened to me and a few others a while ago and i made a guide how to fix it, have linked to it below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6878381

1. In NEW wallet make sure CoinControl is active (settings>options>display). Then go to send coins and click inputs in CoinControl panel, from there click on list view. Scroll through the list and right click on each address displayed there and copy the address then post it in notepad.
 I am stuck in this first step itself?? I am using windows wallet. I do not see anything called coin control on setting >option>display??

sorry I was looking into old wallet. The new wallet has coin control feature. I found it.
media exposure-volume
help me in twitter . try take step your self send to news sites about cinni . project etc .
Crypto is the Future!
Jump to: