Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 186. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The following link on the announcement post is outdated:
Encrypted Messaging Wallets:

Here is the long awaited EM client. There will be a release to follow, which will include the invoicing, receipts, as well as various minor fixes.
Download and enjoy your new encrypted messages.
Windows<-------
Linux

I don't know if the Linux one is also out of date but I would imagine so.

The Windows one links to 0.7.2.0, which gave me a lot of problems.  You can imagine my frustration at having to delete a ~60gb debug.log file after 2 weeks, and it NEVER finish syncing with the network.

Please update those and save some others from some frustration!   Grin
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Reason for CINNI's prices: https://twitter.com/CryptoPumpGroup

It will get back up there naturally Wink

Glad to hear Devs are working hard, thanks for the update!
Activity: 616
There is no marketing team with a plan here. That is the problem that I see.
I would be glad to participate in the marketing team for little to no Cinni. I had the good fortune of taking a marketing class last year under one of the top marketing professors in the world, and I still have my notes. And I'm taking an online marketing class now.

calme,

I will support you. Many here will, also. (I've been waiting for somebody to "step up")

DEVS need to make a statement HERE that you are running it.Then, publish the wallet adress regularly here!!
Keep us well updated, too.

Roll Eyes  THANKS!!!  Roll Eyes

~darylluke.

Dev's are here (and busy developing).  We will post an update soon.

Community driven marketing team would be welcomed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I can volunteer to run a project for marketing. I dont deman any pay. I have project management experince in tri state area in ttelecommunication field. I just need couple of otother volunteers to do the marketing, PR, advertisements etc..

I currently work for one of the biggest wireless network in US. Actually I wont disclose the name of the carrier, but it is the biggest.

Team up with calme privately, and figure out with him/her how you can help. thnx. ~darylluke.

*EDIT: GREAT news!! The one hour chart just turned positive.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cinnibtc
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Thanks for your generosity! Truth be told, I don't want to run it. I simply offered to participate.  Smiley
I would be glad to participate in the marketing team for little to no Cinni. I had the good fortune of taking a marketing class last year under one of the top marketing professors in the world, and I still have my notes. And I'm taking an online marketing class now.

calme,

I will support you. Many here will, also. (I've been waiting for somebody to "step up")

DEVS need to make a statement HERE that you are running it.Then, publish the wallet adress regularly here!!
Keep us well updated, too.

Roll Eyes  THANKS!!!  Roll Eyes

~darylluke.
Activity: 216
I can volunteer to run a project for marketing. I dont deman any pay. I have project management experince in tri state area in ttelecommunication field. I just need couple of otother volunteers to do the marketing, PR, advertisements etc..

I currently work for one of the biggest wireless network in US. Actually I wont disclose the name of the carrier, but it is the biggest.
Activity: 560

If you are serious, get in touch with the devs and set up a donation address. Once the community sees your work I'm sure they'll donate, I know I will.
Activity: 392

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope these evil-whales lose a LOT of $$$ once our coin starts to take off.  Shocked
whales will not lose money Tongue they move the money up or down . i just hope god guide them to right path lol Smiley which is pump this coin and stop collecting more coins
There is no marketing team with a plan here. That is the problem that I see. Word is just not getting out about our coin. That makes it easier for these whales to dump it lower & lower. HOLD, HOLD, HOLD. Yet, 3 months from now we will just remember this as a bad memory. The price of admission to this game, I suppose. ~darylluke.
i dont know anything about marketing . but i see big investors here in cinni maybe if some one come with plan how we can start and cost of running marketing campaign  they will get interested and help ..
I hope these evil-whales lose a LOT of $$$ once our coin starts to take off.  Shocked
anyone know where's our community manager   Grin
Activity: 406
Is cinni-news.com down?
seems so . i dont know why
i wish the owner of site come here and tell us if he wana continue running the site .
i think nobody sent him donations and he get mad

The guy from cinni-news caused a drama few days ago in here. Apparently he was pissed cause nobody donated.
Is cinni-news.com down?
seems so . i dont know why
i wish the owner of site come here and tell us if he wana continue running the site .
i think nobody sent him donations and he get mad
Activity: 247
There is no marketing team with a plan here. That is the problem that I see. Word is just not getting out about our coin. That makes it easier for these whales to dump it lower & lower. HOLD, HOLD, HOLD. Yet, 3 months from now we will just remember this as a bad memory. The price of admission to this game, I suppose. ~darylluke.
who is crazy still dump now ! we touched bottom and going up !

could be a bulltrap no one follows, hold tight dont sell if we go lower or higher
am not selling i just buy every day and add more cinni Cheesy . didnt sell at 23k will not sell now if go up or down .
just see some one trying to push up and ppl dumping dont know why Smiley ..
maybe bull trap but i see no reason why it will not go back up
they play the short term swings from 8-9k right now, until the floor moves up or down (right now its at 8k), theyll keep playing the swings, for profit and/or accumulation.
i think ppl run out from crypt and now getting back to cinni . maybe some ppl playing short term gain . but i think we will see big buy soon Smiley
Activity: 560

could be a bulltrap no one follows, hold tight dont sell if we go lower or higher
am not selling i just buy every day and add more cinni Cheesy . didnt sell at 23k will not sell now if go up or down .
they play the short term swings from 8-9k right now, until the floor moves up or down (right now its at 8k), theyll keep playing the swings, for profit and/or accumulation.

Jump to: