Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 231. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Guys

please bear in mind, the trollbox is not encrypted, please don't post personal details / anything private over the trollbox...

It seems people have the misconception between EM vs trollbox.
Activity: 126
CINNI loves calm and confident

CINNI #1 on mitntpal
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

It's just a correction, I drew this picture before as it happened

You seem to have forgotten one zero. But I do not mind this price!  Grin

maybe i forgot... but maybe... not  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

You seem to have forgotten one zero. But I do not mind this price!  Grin
Activity: 164
Imo, we should be at 100000 sats at least, highly .. Then again it's just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 609
I honestly have high hopes for this coin.. in 12 days I pulled 4 all nighters, and on nights that I did sleep, it was minimal.
We have been working hard to get this out, and are continuing to work hard, as we are all sold on the vision of the coin.

There really are some great thinkers in our team, and everyone is really passionate.
We do have a long road ahead of us, but its those milestones that keep us going, and obviously some pushing from the community.

We will release the invoicing/receipting sometime in through the course of the weekend, also now that its live, we've noticed a few little things in the network that we can approve upon.

Thanks for sticking around guys, and we are only going to move forward/upwards from here Smiley

Cool price UP  Cool

no... it is touching new low, it will still fall a bit!

fear not only fearful children and great whales that accumulate as they could

Just keep holding, your 1.5 million stash could crash the market.
lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
something tells me that will touch 0.00014
I honestly have high hopes for this coin.. in 12 days I pulled 4 all nighters, and on nights that I did sleep, it was minimal.
We have been working hard to get this out, and are continuing to work hard, as we are all sold on the vision of the coin.

There really are some great thinkers in our team, and everyone is really passionate.
We do have a long road ahead of us, but its those milestones that keep us going, and obviously some pushing from the community.

We will release the invoicing/receipting sometime in through the course of the weekend, also now that its live, we've noticed a few little things in the network that we can approve upon.

Thanks for sticking around guys, and we are only going to move forward/upwards from here Smiley

Cool price UP  Cool

no... it is touching new low, it will still fall a bit!

fear not only fearful children and great whales that accumulate as they could
Activity: 224
yahhh

CINNI-Rocket go to 0.00025 next!!!

just be patient and wait

Yes... it's time to buy cheap cinnis before it rises to at least 20k within 2 hours

Uh, not quite.

thx! nice work!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Weekend Release of the invoice/recipt system ! great job Rynomster, buying more on this bear trap/dip, thx mr whale  Grin

New release this weekend  Shocked  do you devs ever sleep?
Amazing, Respect for you guys!
yui
Activity: 182
they will sell it and they will last for dog food, kennel and expensive bitch, and you will go bankrupt and will live as a dog
what?
Activity: 353

Weekend Release of the invoice/recipt system ! great job Rynomster, buying more on this bear trap/dip, thx mr whale  Grin

No I dont. But if you dont like animals how can you be human. That goes to you as well.
these dogs are running to buy CINNI, they had more luck than you - because you sold CINNI

and when CINNI will be more expensive, they will sell it and they will last for dog food, kennel and expensive bitch, and you will go bankrupt and will live as a dog

dont sell CINNI
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
THIS Picture is sickening. If you find it funny than something wrong with you, pal.

you are know this dogs???)))))  Grin

No I dont. But if you dont like animals how can you be human. That goes to you as well.
Jump to: