Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 262. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Just to clarify -- this screenshot is taken from the receiver of the EM that was sent in the demo video from the announcement (as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjp6e7RDZo)

Here's a few screen shots from my end, I helped the dev test out the EM features. Anon EM was working flawless. Wallet looks pretty damn good too..

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Well boys -- its been a long day for myself and the entire team.  I am going to get some sleep.  See you all in the morning.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am very happy to see the update, toooo the mooooon
Activity: 560
Thank you devs! This looks awesome. This is a huge leap forward in crypto, and Cinni being the first with encrypted messaging just solidifies the fact that it is here to stay! Once anon transactions is integrated with the wallet (and if Cinni is the first to successfully FULLY integrate that also), I think it just might be game over.
Good luck and good night to the Cinni community, Ill see you guys in space
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/FtK5LU3.png
https://i.imgur.com/VVv97EZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/C5V7CA5.png
Here's a few screen shots from my end, I helped the dev test out the EM features. Anon EM was working flawless. Wallet looks pretty damn good too..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
***UPDATE***
Anon Encrypted Messaging

EM White-paper: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10793660/wp.pdf
EM Wallet Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjp6e7RDZo
(another video will be uploaded likely tomorrow going in greater detail)

Target Release Date: Thursday, June 12th

OMG. This is amazing. I can't wait to use the wallet this week. Shocked

Give a round of applause to the CINNI dev team!!!
at end of video "thanks guys, cheers"
dev sounds really tired!

great work to the whole team!
will be holding for anon msges and beyond
great dev team that always delivers!
cinni to the moon 4 real

Yea, the dev's have been pulling all nighters.  They really deserve our appreciation. 
Activity: 144
at end of video "thanks guys, cheers"
dev sounds really tired!

great work to the whole team!
will be holding for anon transfers and beyond
great dev team that always delivers!
cinni to the moon 4 real
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
***UPDATE***
Anon Encrypted Messaging

***Sneak-peak Update***
(posted earlier today)

Here is a basic breakdown of how Cinni's anon Encrypted Messaging feature will work (An in-depth explanation will be provided later tonight with release of the white paper):

Cinnicoin Encrypted Messaging Details:

Basic Method:
  • The Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) key exchange method is used to share a secret key between the sender and receiver.
  • The sender generates the secret key using a newly generated random private key and the recipient's public key.
  • The payload is encrypted using AES-256-CBC with the first 32 bytes of the SHA512 hash of the secret key.
  • If not sending anonymously the sender's address and compact signature are included in the payload.
  • The encrypted payload and the public key of the newly generated keypair are sent to the recipient. The recipient generates the same secret key with their private key that matches the public key used by the sender and the public key included in the message.
  • The payload is decrypted using the hashed secret key.
  • The encrypted messages are stored on the filesytem in buckets by time and distributed to all nodes.
  • It is not possible to tell the sender or receiver of the message from the encrypted message without having the private key of the recipient. [1]
  • The messages are stored for 48 hours and are then deleted.
  • Each node checks every message received from the network against all the addresses it owns. If a match is found a copy of the encrypted message is stored in the node's inbox database.

Additional Features:
  • When not sending anonymously the sender's compact signature not only verifies that the message came from the owner of the address, but also enables the public key to be recovered allowing the recipient to reply even if the sender's address has no public key in the blockchain.
  • Incoming transaction blocks are scanned for public keys.

(Again, this is just a basic explanation of what is already implemented in the wallet to be released this week.  A screen-cap video that demos & explains Cinni's EM feature will be released shortly alongside the WP)

Tks, happy night, have a good sleep tonight
***UPDATE***
Anon Encrypted Messaging

***Sneak-peak Update***
(posted earlier today)

Here is a basic breakdown of how Cinni's anon Encrypted Messaging feature will work (An in-depth explanation will be provided later tonight with release of the white paper):

Cinnicoin Encrypted Messaging Details:

Basic Method:
  • The Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) key exchange method is used to share a secret key between the sender and receiver.
  • The sender generates the secret key using a newly generated random private key and the recipient's public key.
  • The payload is encrypted using AES-256-CBC with the first 32 bytes of the SHA512 hash of the secret key.
  • If not sending anonymously the sender's address and compact signature are included in the payload.
  • The encrypted payload and the public key of the newly generated keypair are sent to the recipient. The recipient generates the same secret key with their private key that matches the public key used by the sender and the public key included in the message.
  • The payload is decrypted using the hashed secret key.
  • The encrypted messages are stored on the filesytem in buckets by time and distributed to all nodes.
  • It is not possible to tell the sender or receiver of the message from the encrypted message without having the private key of the recipient. [1]
  • The messages are stored for 48 hours and are then deleted.
  • Each node checks every message received from the network against all the addresses it owns. If a match is found a copy of the encrypted message is stored in the node's inbox database.

Additional Features:
  • When not sending anonymously the sender's compact signature not only verifies that the message came from the owner of the address, but also enables the public key to be recovered allowing the recipient to reply even if the sender's address has no public key in the blockchain.
  • Incoming transaction blocks are scanned for public keys.

(Again, this is just a basic explanation of what is already implemented in the wallet to be released this week.  A screen-cap video that demos & explains Cinni's EM feature will be released shortly alongside the WP)
Hey guys.  It's still around 10PM EST... so don't panic Smiley

Anyways, I just spoke to the lead coder -- He just finished the white paper and he is about to begin working on the screen-cap demo video.  Video shouldn't take long to put together.  

Alongside the posting of the WP / video I will also announce the wallet release date.

It's now past midnight EST. But yeah, the night isn't over yet. Getting anxious.  Grin

Smiley I'm still awake.
Activity: 324

Anyways, I just spoke to the lead coder -- He just finished the white paper and he is about to begin working on the screen-cap demo video.  Video shouldn't take long to put together.  

Alongside the posting of the WP / video I will also announce the wallet release date.

It's now past midnight EST. But yeah, the night isn't over yet. Getting anxious.  Grin

we all are  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
LOL, 2 guys dumped 200k cinni to the whales Roll Eyes To da moon

yup i just got me 13 btc worth at 15k nom nom nom
LOL, 2 guys dumped 200k cinni to the whales Roll Eyes To da moon
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Is this one okay for us?

final fantasy 13?

Ok that looks f. sweet.. Midnightfuturetrain.. If any movie or game features this. I must play.

Welcome BC foundation member, big investor! Grin
  do you  have some more  plan ? dev

Is this one okay for us?

final fantasy 13?

Ok that looks f. sweet.. Midnightfuturetrain.. If any movie or game features this. I must play.

Welcome BC foundation member, big investor! Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Is this one okay for us?

final fantasy 13?

Jump to: