Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 319. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Do you use the newest one? i tested it and it works well Cry

Yes constantly update something better to provide better help to us
wonder why the influx of trolls?

I sense good things to come Cool

yes We need to get rid of the summer of a good thing
Damn summer
I am eating your super cheap coins Cheesy

Want to eat to cheap COINS you have more than one
And I ha ha
 Grin Grin
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
Buy side looking totally stacked now! Some massive demand for our cinni's!

The good part is that they are willing to pay for them 0.00008.
The bad part is that they have created so much mistrust that will cost them upload ...
Also last night I see a lot of weak hands fell at prices well below
Some very large buy orders turning up...

We need to be seen these huge orders at the right price
yes We should get these
 Smiley
Yep.

I retrieved all of the privatekeys from the new wallet (which is the mac version that I sent the 10000 on and had the original transaction error on). Then went into Windows, downloaded the blockchain per the instructions, installed the old wallet. replaced all of the appdata with the old blockchain. imported privatekeys, the wallets come up in the 'receive coins' list. Still no balance. It is still updating from the blockchain... do I have to wait until it has updated to see the balance? The instructions say the balance should be there as soon as cinnicoinqt is reopened.

The only thing we can do now is waiting for?
Let a person lose patience really hot in summer
 Smiley
Activity: 518
Buy side looking totally stacked now! Some massive demand for our cinni's!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
we really need some new X11 coins to be added to the multipool.... really dont wanna mine scrypt again :-/

I have given up mining scrypt, gets way to hot! I get nagged by the fiance, if it gets too hot she turns it off! X11 only for me lol
legendary
Activity: 882
we really need some new X11 coins to be added to the multipool.... really dont wanna mine scrypt again :-/
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very good coin, i hope this will slowly get to good price, very supportive dev and nice community Cheesy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
You can vote at coinpayments as many times as you want. I voted 7 times for cinni. They do nothing against it. Now i don't need to keep this secret.

That means dev could make 100 votes for his coin in some days. But he did't. I don't think he is stupid and don't see this ability. He just don't care about it coz not planning long life for his coin i think. But maybe stupid ..... ))

I even wrote him about it some days ago. Nothing.

did you read the rules? Only 1 of your votes will be counted. It great you like to donate to charity but attempting to cheat on voting and suggesting it here will only hurt Cinni chances.
The coins at the top if there any multiple voting from same person will have their additional votes ignored and the last vote they made replaces any earlier ones.  Those other coins currently at top if they have had people trying to cheat, their efforts will be wasted when voting ends and the coins below them at 5th, 6th, 7th etc could easily win on that day after the duplicate votes are removed for the coins at 1st , 2md or 3rd places currently.   

CoinPayments Charity Coin Vote
Building on our experiences in our previous public votes and after weighing our options, we have decided to hold this public coin vote off of our usual forum. This should open it up to even more people since they won't have to register for an account there.

This time we've also turned the vote into a charity drive for The Water Project. Each vote will require a donation of 0.001 BTC (or LTC/DOGE equivalent) with a side effect of helping deter paid vote manipulation.

Rules
Only 1 vote is allowed per person. Additional votes will replace your earlier votes. Votes determined to be fraudulent or paid-for will not be refunded (the funds will of course still be donated to the charity). Doing any of the following will disqualify your vote: (Sorry we have to take such a hard line on this, we just have rampant cheating during each vote.)
Starting a vote then having someone else do the donation.
Placing a vote then getting a reimbursement or reward of any value (for example: crypto or fiat currency, access to a site that normally requires payment, coupons or discounts, etc.)
Using Tor or similar = automatic disqualify (during our last vote we only had 3 valid votes from Tor users)
IPs listed in HTTP:BL or other spambot/botnet blacklist = automatic disqualify
This is not a complete list, anything that violates the spirit of the rules will be disqualified.
Remember: This vote is not about trade volume (a lot of that volume is people trading the coin for BTC/LTC or to hold for long term investment) or which coin backers have the biggest advertising budgets; it is about how many people genuinely want to purchase items using a particular coin.
Activity: 28
6th place at coinpayments. Lol.
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

yea but no1 buying

They don't need to buy any, everyone keeps dumping into them! WHYYYYYYYY

maybe they think they can buy in lower ?
Activity: 1022

yea but no1 buying

They don't need to buy any, everyone keeps dumping into them! WHYYYYYYYY
Calm before the storm... Maybe waiting for US to come online..
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

yea but no1 buying

EDIT last 5 buys was me :S

and then got some more with my 8200 buy order trying to push the price up ohwell
Activity: 28
You can vote at coinpayments as many times as you want. I voted 7 times for cinni. They do nothing against it. Now i don't need to keep this secret.

That means dev could make 100 votes for his coin in some days. But he did't. I don't think he is stupid and don't see this ability. He just don't care about it coz not planning long life for his coin i think. But maybe stupid ..... ))

I even wrote him about it some days ago. Nothing.
Activity: 32
Yep.

I retrieved all of the privatekeys from the new wallet (which is the mac version that I sent the 10000 on and had the original transaction error on). Then went into Windows, downloaded the blockchain per the instructions, installed the old wallet. replaced all of the appdata with the old blockchain. imported privatekeys, the wallets come up in the 'receive coins' list. Still no balance. It is still updating from the blockchain... do I have to wait until it has updated to see the balance? The instructions say the balance should be there as soon as cinnicoinqt is reopened.

PM the dev

just PM'd the dev. what is super weird is that if I look at my wallet address in cinnichain then the coins are there
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
wallet problem fixed. CINNI dev helped me. I used an old wallet.dat file and missing coin are backed up here!!

I still have the old wallet too. Cant I use it now anymore??
Jump to: