Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 332. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Has there been an update on the store?  I hadn't seen one yet.  I thought it was suppose to open a couple days ago.  Can someone fill me in on that please.

Thanks!

+1
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Has there been an update on the store?  I hadn't seen one yet.  I thought it was suppose to open a couple days ago.  Can someone fill me in on that please.

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The new floor is 8K , i expect when the rise comes, it will reach big , we talk here about around 50K  , with the Encrypted message

before the second pump to 35k the floor was the same as it is right about now
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The new floor is 8K , i expect when the rise comes, it will reach big , we talk here about around 50K  , with the Encrypted message

Activity: 518
This is what it was like on BC before the big rally, dumping into every rise, then suddenly it takes off..
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
xc  will die this week ..  just watch the graphic

It must die soon because it is not 100% mined, it will be dumped soon by miners.

I cant complain, a days mineing of xc will buy me lots more cinni.... mined and dumped for cinni
Activity: 840
xc  will die this week ..  just watch the graphic

It must die soon because it is not 100% mined, it will be dumped soon by miners.
xc  will die this week ..  just watch the graphic
A sell wall with almost 6 btc  at 8500 sat

Is this guy stupid or what ? 8500 sat ? LOL !  he is losing so much money  hahaha  , go ahead , keep on losing your coins for nothing , we enjoy this big time Grin

He must wanna sell and buy xc Sad
A sell wall with almost 6 btc  at 8500 sat

Is this guy stupid or what ? 8500 sat ? LOL !  he is losing so much money  hahaha  , go ahead , keep on losing your coins for nothing , we enjoy this big time Grin
I am having a problem with my wallet. I tried to send 6000 to mintpal but it said error because the coins you are trying to send may have spent earlier and my coins reduced by 6000, then I again sent the same amount to check whats going on and same thing happened again. Now my balance is 12000 less and I am afraid to send again.

Can anyone help?

Do you use the newest wallet? That is fixed

Yes I updated my wallet today. I did not have this problem with old wallet without coincontrol.

You can use the old one without cc
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am having a problem with my wallet. I tried to send 6000 to mintpal but it said error because the coins you are trying to send may have spent earlier and my coins reduced by 6000, then I again sent the same amount to check whats going on and same thing happened again. Now my balance is 12000 less and I am afraid to send again.

Can anyone help?

Yes I updated my wallet today. I did not have this problem with old wallet without coincontrol.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Can anyone help?

http://cinnicointalk.com/index.php?topic=8.msg51#msg51

Don't know about that error in newest wallet (that released today), still syncing.

Can anyone help?

Wallet update
Fixes some bugs that were in the old wallet.
https://mega.co.nz/#!2YBSFCIA!ZcCCsuPDGAZKcg2pEFtBhG7U62V4X05DTW8Jy4nMO_w

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Can anyone help?
Activity: 518
"#Cinni manipulation by walls just started. It means that #CinniCoin will rise soon...Whales want more cheap #Cinni.. "

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/470538744312135681

+1

This coin wreaks or manipulation.... Its about to bounce you can tell.... How long can they hold it?
Pro coders are the best there is, They even get offers from NSA , don't have to tell you what that means  Cool
Activity: 625
cinnicoin public bounty amount of 25k #cinni was fulfilled today. Due to this, encrypted messaging is now being coded by 3 pro developers !!  Shocked

ALLELUJA ! AMEN !
Nice =) I want to donate in more anonymity features. Like DRK, but better) I believe in pro coders!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
It would be great to hear some more (or frequent updates) of detailed plans for encrypted messaging.
If this is going to be a major differentiator, then why is it so discrete on the OP as if it's not much at all?
It would be good to have a lot of info about it on the OP much like what Darkcoin is doing on their OP.

Also, please add http://www.cinni-news.com/ to the OP.
cinnicoin public bounty amount of 25k #cinni was fulfilled today. Due to this, encrypted messaging is now being coded by 3 pro developers !!  Shocked

ALLELUJA ! AMEN !
Jump to: