Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 338. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Stop talking about the price.

If you don't think the price will go up then just sell your coins, someone else who thinks they will go up will buy them from you.

Behind the scenes people are working very hard for Cinni and the price will soon reflect that.

Ive been trying to say this, but this is put 100x better than how i tried to get my point across. Please take this mans advice.

Stop getting excited about a certain price Cinni will hit so you can cash out. Use Cinni like Bitcoin is used. Purchase goods directly with Cinni anyway you can. Thats the only way this crypto will be useful in the real world. Hoarding shit loads of coins waiting for a pop does not distribute and circulate the coins in existence well at all. Its unhealthy for the coin.

Id love to be able to spend Cinni directly as stores like Cinni Store, Overstock.com like you can with Bitcoin. Beats having to go through exchanges with their fees/wire transfers. Same can go for Cinni. Purchase directly from the vendor with Cinni eliminating the middle man, why Bitcoin was created. Even when one exchanges cryptos for Bitcoin to use Bitcoin to purchase goods, you still cannot avoid the trading fee when converting an alt coin into Bitcoin.
Activity: 61
3 more votes from me, mom and dad lol)))
 Do the same and we at the top soon.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Where can you see the results???
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It is so good that they just couldn't stand to see the price rise, b/c they wanted more for themselves.
Someone was holding the price down during the new wallet release and the announcement of the new store and new encrypted messaging, and so now the hype has come and went... such a shame.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How can BC be back @ 30K and CINNI still @8K???
Come on, where is the support. Everyday is a disappointment when I look at MintPal.

pretty depressing isnt it.....

The cost of sticking with CINNI (in terms of opportunities missed by not redirecting funds to other fast-rising coin opportunities) is absolutely enormous and staggering. How the heck did this happen? CINNI was the golden child.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Come on, where is the support. Everyday is a disappointment when I look at MintPal.

pretty depressing isnt it.....

Volume is a little low because now BC has all the attention  Sad Annoying but just keep supporting cinni one day its day will come. i think we will float aroud 7.2 to 8.2k for now until whale takes notice.
Activity: 301
legendary
Activity: 927
good job guys 9 votes but we still need more

cmon it cost's 0.50 USD to make a vote and that all goes to the water project

broken wallet for weeks, stuck on block 44k and I can't get it to sync.. facking annoying and disheartening actually
SxC
Activity: 336
good job guys 9 votes but we still need more

cmon it cost's 0.50 USD to make a vote and that all goes to the water project

Activity: 308
My vote just got confirmed, there's another one for the cause
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
3 more votes from me, mom and dad lol)))
 Do the same and we at the top soon.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
Ah there it is

b621ff6a84928d741d0e0045edac1ef75f422c88a58d2e106e01e06830cb4c3b
I just donated 800 Cinni, where do I find the transaction ID? (I'm newish to all this, excuse my noobishness)
Activity: 829
Just donated 500.
Transaction ID: dab70be6ca300a744ec41bdc7183258763bb7f12021819dbf03437fbb56b33dc

If you want to see some price movement based on development, news, hype ... just spent some.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
As I announced briefly yesterday, I have been in talks with two professional coders (who know each other) about working on encrypted messaging + other features for Cinni's wallet alongside CinniCoin(dev).  They are confident that they can complete the work in a timely manner.

Those talks were finalized today, and they have agreed to take on the work for 50,000 Cinni.  I have currently raised 25,000 Cinni for their work, and I would like to ask the community to help fund the other 25,000 Cinni.  If you are willing to donate to this, please send me a PM along with the amount you are willing to donate.  I will be posting a public bounty address for this fund soon.

Thanks

We need to raise a total of 50,000 Cinni (25,000 has already been donated), so we are asking the community to help raise the remaining 25,000.  

Here is the link for the bounty address for encrypted messaging:
http://cinnichain.info/address/JeJAHrAq6JTsfiiuJ4GFHx7hKWYh86QUT7

After you make a donation -- send me a PM with the TX ID and also the amount.  This is primarily so I may keep a record in case the coders do not deliver for some reason, in which case you would all be refunded.  

Thanks

I don't understand for what is this donation. And why dev can't pay this little amount from his pocket.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
As I announced briefly yesterday, I have been in talks with two professional coders (who know each other) about working on encrypted messaging + other features for Cinni's wallet alongside CinniCoin(dev).  They are confident that they can complete the work in a timely manner.

Those talks were finalized today, and they have agreed to take on the work for 50,000 Cinni.  I have currently raised 25,000 Cinni for their work, and I would like to ask the community to help fund the other 25,000 Cinni.  If you are willing to donate to this, please send me a PM along with the amount you are willing to donate.  I will be posting a public bounty address for this fund soon.

Thanks

We need to raise a total of 50,000 Cinni (25,000 has already been donated), so we are asking the community to help raise the remaining 25,000.  

Here is the link for the bounty address for encrypted messaging:
http://cinnichain.info/address/JeJAHrAq6JTsfiiuJ4GFHx7hKWYh86QUT7

After you make a donation -- send me a PM with the TX ID and also the amount.  This is primarily so I may keep a record in case the coders do not deliver for some reason, in which case you would all be refunded.  

Thanks
Activity: 84
Can anybody explain to me why encrypted messaging will be innovative? Is it a game changer where once it is established, every other altcoin will try to adopt it (kind of like the anonymous fad going on right now). Thinking about investing more into cinni as the prices look cheap. Thanks

Think to yourself...why would one want encrypted messaging? There are multiple reasons, the obvious one being privacy. I dont think encrypted messaging will be a fad, i believe it will be a new addition/feature to crypto that will not go away. Why wouldnt people want to adopt encrypted messaging is the real question.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Can anybody explain to me why encrypted messaging will be innovative? Is it a game changer where once it is established, every other altcoin will try to adopt it (kind of like the anonymous fad going on right now). Thinking about investing more into cinni as the prices look cheap. Thanks
Jump to: