Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 38. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
1. Only positive, helpful, technical posts.
(Everytime you post negativity you devalue cinni)
2. Cinnicoin dev leaves/hands full control and access over to codecaffiene or likeminded dev. Personally i thought his action plan was fantastic.
3. Cinnicoin dev leaves....hmm sorry, broke rule 1 Smiley  but seriously, this must happen immediately.
4. Fix staking issue.
5. Have our new brilliant dev use the encrypted msg system to complete encrypted $ transfers. IF this actually works, WOW! take that dark coin.

If 1-5 are achieved cinni is relevant and part of crypto fabric forever!!! Yay!!!

6. Finish the wallet as per original goal - to be the most useful and free point of sale tool for merchants accepting btc (with cinni included)

Cmon team...no cmon family! That's what is ultimately needed for a coin to have sustained relevance...a committed, friendly, determined coin family, that post helpful, and fun comments.

We are lucky! In the sea of alt clones, how does a coin compete with big players, big dev teams, 'bigcoin'?? (tm...joke) well, firstly you need innovation. You need to add, to contribute, to offer an improvement. And secondly you need a coin thread family.

We are lucky! Cinni has encrypted messaging! That is awesome! Cinni has a wallet that merchants can use. Awesome! Cinni has a cool and interesting name that doesnt end with 'coin'. And if we get through this hump and some talented devs achieve anon, decentralized, coin transfers with a clean solution, not requiring collateral deterants, master nodes or complex mathematics, well i will buy a hand rolled cigar, some 12 yr scotch and salute the stars.

A loooong rant i know, but from this moment forwards lets be helpful, kind, productive, creative and fun. And if you need to swear, scream, please dont use this thread.
xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

Like it Smiley

ac2 we need in Cinni family people like you, cheers.
Activity: 476
2. Cinnicoin dev leaves/hands full control and access over to codecaffiene or likeminded dev. Personally i thought his action plan was fantastic.
3. Cinnicoin dev leaves....hmm sorry, broke rule 1 Smiley  but seriously, this must happen immediately.
4. Fix staking issue.
5. Have our new brilliant dev use the encrypted msg system to complete encrypted $ transfers. IF this actually works, WOW! take that dark coin.

If 1-5 are achieved cinni is relevant and part of crypto fabric forever!!! Yay!!!

6. Finish the wallet as per original goal - to be the most useful and free point of sale tool for merchants accepting btc (with cinni included)

Cmon team...no cmon family! That's what is ultimately needed for a coin to have sustained relevance...a committed, friendly, determined coin family, that post helpful, and fun comments.

We are lucky! In the sea of alt clones, how does a coin compete with big players, big dev teams, 'bigcoin'?? (tm...joke) well, firstly you need innovation. You need to add, to contribute, to offer an improvement. And secondly you need a coin thread family.

We are lucky! Cinni has encrypted messaging! That is awesome! Cinni has a wallet that merchants can use. Awesome! Cinni has a cool and interesting name that doesnt end with 'coin'. And if we get through this hump and some talented devs achieve anon, decentralized, coin transfers with a clean solution, not requiring collateral deterants, master nodes or complex mathematics, well i will buy a hand rolled cigar, some 12 yr scotch and salute the stars.

A loooong rant i know, but from this moment forwards lets be helpful, kind, productive, creative and fun. And if you need to swear, scream, please dont use this thread.
xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

Sorry didn't mean to clutter up your thread.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
4. Fix staking issue.

xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

Thats the spirit mate..keep the positive realistic expectations and reinforcments going Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
4. Fix staking issue.

xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

We've tried before. Cinnicoin refuses to hand it over. He is as stubborn as a mule. This is why we think he is complicit in a desire to kill Cinnicoin.

After dealing with him, he's proven himself to be a complete dick. He has to have an ulterior motive, as nothing he's done makes sense.
ac2
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
4. Fix staking issue.

xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

And most of you are wondering why things are happening the way they are..

But you are mostly failing to look at how you are handling all of it.

I cant blame anyone from walking away form this project because the majority of the community here is a steaming hot pile.

You should be ashamed of yourselves and really need to look in the mirror, because the buck stops right at your feet!

Stop blaming others and pointing fingers and spending all of your time fabricating conspiracies where there just isn't any. Things are the way they are for many reasons and none of which you can change by bickering and throwing stones!

You are a stain on the crypto space. And untill you stop attacking each other you wont be progressing far at all!

Stop torturing the people who love cinni and want to move on from this garbage soap opera that most of you have created and are maintaining.

You can start by staying out of this thread and other threads (that you pretend to be defending cinni in) and or control yourselves  by stopping with the unproductive attacks on each other especially the volunteers that worked very hard to bring you features and fix issues. All you can do is attack them when they want to move on and do things they want to do!

You cant control people and you just need to accept what happens sometimes and move on because unless you do you are just creating poision and making worse what you pretend to be defending!

Sooner you kids start to learn this and i say kids knowing full well some of you are adults but you are acting like kids! Stop torturing the community who is proactive and shutup control yourselves, be proactive or move on!

Because unless you are contributing something positive then you are just adding to the mountain of negative. And that imo heavily discounts everything you say because you seem to be confused. You think by attacking the people who actually dev and contribute to this coin is actually going to help it! And thats the crazy part!

I would be surprised if any of the dev team stay or anyone ever wants to come work on this project ever again look at how you treat them! Grow up!

Translation: The truth of what happened or didn't happened doesn't mean squat to me. My Shadowcoin investment is threatened. Otherwise, I wouldn't give a crap.
My post history says so: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/longandshort-213773

You win some you lose some man, Thats the name of crypto. But to call ryno a scammer is bogus. Get pissy at cinnidev, and not someone who was contracted for work.

You want to know the dumper on Cinni, go find UTClover. He solo mined almost half of cinni when it was released, with rigs and rentals. Then proceeded to dump it all over any rises and any hope of recovery. I lost about 35 btc in cinni, i've since made it up in other coins including shadowcoin.

More agents of SDC trying to protect their house of cards.

you obviously know nothing. Just search this thread for "utclover"

I know who he is, also currently at SDC, they're probably all pulling the same stunt

If utclover is in sdc he doesn't have much.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I cant blame anyone from walking away form this project because the majority of the community here is a steaming hot pile.

You should be ashamed of yourselves and really need to look in the mirror, because the buck stops right at your feet!

Stop blaming others and pointing fingers and spending all of your time fabricating conspiracies where there just isn't any. Things are the way they are for many reasons and none of which you can change by bickering and throwing stones!

You are a stain on the crypto space. And untill you stop attacking each other you wont be progressing far at all!

Stop torturing the people who love cinni and want to move on from this garbage soap opera that most of you have created and are maintaining.

You can start by staying out of this thread and other threads (that you pretend to be defending cinni in) and or control yourselves  by stopping with the unproductive attacks on each other especially the volunteers that worked very hard to bring you features and fix issues. All you can do is attack them when they want to move on and do things they want to do!

You cant control people and you just need to accept what happens sometimes and move on because unless you do you are just creating poision and making worse what you pretend to be defending!

Sooner you kids start to learn this and i say kids knowing full well some of you are adults but you are acting like kids! Stop torturing the community who is proactive and shutup control yourselves, be proactive or move on!

Because unless you are contributing something positive then you are just adding to the mountain of negative. And that imo heavily discounts everything you say because you seem to be confused. You think by attacking the people who actually dev and contribute to this coin is actually going to help it! And thats the crazy part!

I would be surprised if any of the dev team stay or anyone ever wants to come work on this project ever again look at how you treat them! Grow up!

Translation: The truth of what happened or didn't happened doesn't mean squat to me. My Shadowcoin investment is threatened. Otherwise, I wouldn't give a crap.

You win some you lose some man, Thats the name of crypto. But to call ryno a scammer is bogus. Get pissy at cinnidev, and not someone who was contracted for work.

You want to know the dumper on Cinni, go find UTClover. He solo mined almost half of cinni when it was released, with rigs and rentals. Then proceeded to dump it all over any rises and any hope of recovery. I lost about 35 btc in cinni, i've since made it up in other coins including shadowcoin.

I know who he is, also currently at SDC, they're probably all pulling the same stunt

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
What I lost in Cinni I made up in Guldencoin (Best alt investment atm) and it has a bright future.
Activity: 224

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

I think there has been a conspiracy between cinnicoin, rynomster and battbot in Cinni.
The prestige of cinnicoin not worth anything and if it does not end with handing over the keys to the community Cinni, battbot and has rynomster will end up just like cinnicoin.

It's true I think, it smells like a conspiracy
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

I can confirm that what Battbot is saying is correct.

i can confirm that "CinniCoin Dev is a piece of shite, useless retard Smiley

u better shut the fcuk up...what can u confirm?Huh u re not even able to go toilet by urself, u puppet

just resign and leave the coin for christsake...handover the coin to the community...it is the best for the coin
Activity: 406
Wow, thank guys for your support and tevayo for clearing this situation.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
I feel I have misinterpreted my words to be put in the same bag with the other three schild_.
I only named as holder of the keys mentioned here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8511737

And I want to make clear that I consider schil_ ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT everything that happened.
My apologies if I have offended
Activity: 336
To Whom It May Concern: (cinnicoin, rynomster, battbot, schild ...):

Sorry, I missed this one - Schild_ had nothing to do with this. The forum history clearly shows he came in after it had all happened to try and save Cinni. He's done more than anyone else to salvage the wreckage left by cinnicoin, rynomster and battbot. You might as well blame me for this mess - it's ludicrous.

However, and this is clearly established in the record, I do not agree with Schild_ that rynomster is blameless in this. We were all misled about the course of anon tech development, by both battbot and rynomster.

Absolutely Schild had nothing to do with this, Schild very sorry for that !
Activity: 224

Sorry, I missed this one - Schild_ had nothing to do with this. The forum history clearly shows he came in after it had all happened to try and save Cinni. He's done more than anyone else to salvage the wreckage left by cinnicoin, rynomster and battbot. You might as well blame me for this mess - it's ludicrous.

However, and this is clearly established in the record, I do not agree with Schild_ that rynomster is blameless in this. We were all misled about the course of anon tech development, by both battbot and rynomster, while Cinnicoin "dev" was asleep or pretending to be asleep.
Activity: 406
Deliver all keys to Cinni community and end this war that benefits no one.
Otherwise I fear that shit will not stop expanding

I have NOTHING to do with this story guys.

I've lost a lot of money on CINNI, and never benefited of insider trading or whatsoever. I tried many things and actually the fact that sdersdf2 is now having a back-up plan is also thanks to me. Heisenair and sdersdf2 have something, but they'll do that only if Cinnicoin leaves. I put a lot of my own time into CINNI, but the truth is that not what i've sign in when i bought some coin. I bought CINNI for its technology, and because the dev seemed to be outstanding.
I have exams soon, i just wanted to keep the things easy going for me, i enjoyed to trade as a hobby, and i decided that afterall i couldn't do as much as I wanted for CINNI for many different reasons ( i don't know anything about programming, plus the "social" situation was too complex and the time ressource was starting to diminish).

About the current fight, truth is, i don't know much about what happened for real, but i have my own opinion that i don't want to share, cause whatever i say, i'm gonna be bashed.

I'm in a very weird situation, i understand you guys all, but the reality is far more complex that that.

What is written in some post aren't indisputable facts, there are human interpretation of a situation. All we do is always interpreting, so imagine how hard it is to find the truth in an interpretation of an interpretation...  Roll Eyes
For sure Cinni was not well managed. Informations were really lacking and also NOT WELL propagated within the community... and probably also within the dev team ( My own speculation ).  Shocked

I jumped on SDC thread, with the intention to expose Rynomster as a scammer. I was really mad, and people called me a troll there. I went on IRC, and started discussing with Rynomster about all of this and after 2 weeks, I've totally changed my mind about him. I was surprised that he had tricked us in the first place, because while at Cinni's i helped him doing the mac wallet, and we started chatting then and i could never had imagine this guy was a scammer because of being nice and having some moral.
I also changed my interpretation of the story then...

To sum it up, i'd say that yes, the cinni community has a right to be angry because the mismanagement was just insane but i'd say this was maybe more due to a situation of fact, than because of volition. I would mention different kind of personalities, false expectation, lack of communication and organisation...

Rynomster doesn't deserve at all that hate. He's a friendly dude, and the best dev i've ever seen in cryptos... I got into CINNI because of his work in the first place without knowing.

Now people are going to ask why do I trust him?  The reason is quite simple, i know his ID. If he tricks me, i'll shoot him for us all Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: