Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 450. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
if u will read my previous post u will see I was right (kind of, coz of 2 scenarios) for now my advice is:

dont buy yet, set buy orders to ~15200-15500 range and ~12000 that might be bottom
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Oh well, bye everyone. Sold all that i own yesterday cause the trend doesn't look good. But i'm still keeping an eye on this coin, got my buy order at a pretty low price right now.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Question is where is the real support ?
Activity: 84
DOWN WE GO.

hold coins, or forever bitch out and lose membership to an exclusive club
Activity: 301
Activity: 616
why we don't make currency, and not bother for the price. I already accept cinni in my restaurant. Do something useful for that coin, and not bother for the price so much.

agreed for short term. even the current market cap is good considering how new. it may fall a bit more, so what.

What are the plans for the near future (3 months?) whats in the pipeline?

how does cinni see differentiating itself from BC, advancing past BC. Serious question for serious thought and serious answers. Coin supply and different interest rate and good community are not valid answers as they dont answer the question.

Our website can answer most of those questions to a degree.
Activity: 382
I had some time on my hands to model and animate the new CINNI logo into a gif!

for OP:

for CINNIchain:

Enjoy!

Nice! That is awesome!! Thanks! For some reason it's skipping frames on my PC though.

Edit - never mind it's not skipping anymore

Some Cinni coming your way!  Thanks for your contributions

Thank you too! Smiley
Activity: 462
Yikes, ummmm.....errrrrr......Mr. Whale......ummmmm.....sir, I thought you were holding the price over 20000 satoshis as a base for the 3rd wave of the pump.  What was that?  Oh, you were holding the price over 20000 satoshis to slowly sell off to idiots like me who thought you'd do all the work to make me rich.

Dem der whales sure tricked me good.

Oh well, hopefully that 3rd wave comes one day.  With all the BTC I made off this pump, all the CINNI I'm holding now feels free anyway.

Well played!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
why we don't make currency, and not bother for the price. I already accept cinni in my restaurant. Do something useful for that coin, and not bother for the price so much.

agreed for short term. even the current market cap is good considering how new. it may fall a bit more, so what.

What are the plans for the near future (3 months?) whats in the pipeline?

how does cinni see differentiating itself from BC, advancing past BC. Serious question for serious thought and serious answers. Coin supply and different interest rate and good community are not valid answers as they dont answer the question.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 112
drop it some more so i can buy myself into the richlist. thank you!

lol. Who the phuck is selling so cheap? They have no idea obviously.
Activity: 686
Someone try do buy cheap cinni.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
20k floor to be tested once again.

edit: It didn't hold  Sad
Activity: 518
Agree , its a really nice looking site, incredibly professional and great use of colour by way of definition.... Could you add a cinni live price to the front page maybe with a link to mintpal? Could be handy?
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Great work guys.

Best coin website I've seen so far, utterly beautiful. Pat your designers on the back for me.

EDIT: "The future of cryptocurrency software is here." Just need to bump that text upwards just a little bit so the green text is legible / possibly use two lines for the white text statement below also.
Activity: 518
Someone is desperate to get this under 20k...

for OP:

for CINNIchain:

Enjoy!

Nice! That is awesome!! Thanks! For some reason it's skipping frames on my PC though.

Edit - never mind it's not skipping anymore

Some Cinni coming your way!  Thanks for your contributions
Activity: 382

for OP:

for CINNIchain:

Enjoy!

Doing some whale watching on mintpal right now  Cool

Obvious is obvious.  Smiley
Jump to: