Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 464. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Official CinniCoin Announcement

Hello Cinni community -- this has certainly been an exciting week for CinniCoin!  We have set a new record at Mintpal - obtaining over 3600 BTC 24-hour trade volume - and this is something to be proud of!  CinniCoin is nothing without its community, and we recognize that.  So on behalf of the entire Cinni Team, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to our wonderful community!  We recognize that you invest your money into CinniCoin, so you deserve to know what is going on!  Thus, one of the priorities our team values is providing frequent updates regarding current and future projects.  With this in mind, we have decided to release a sneak peak of some of the projects our team is working on.  Keep in mind, this list is not exhaustive, but should give you a good idea of where we are headed.  Enjoy:

Projects being released today (5/9/14):

Official Cinni Logo Redesign: Goes live today! (see above)
Official Website Redesign: www.cinnicoin.com - Goes live by the end of today!
Official Multipool Redesign: www.cinnipool.co - Goes live by the end of today!
Official Bounty Page: www.cinnicoinbounty.com - Already live (5/8/14)!  
Over 30,000 Cinni (10 BTC) has been donated to go towards paying bounties!

Projects being released soon:

CinniCoin Merchandise Store: Launches May 23rd
CinniCoin Card: Available May 30th
CinniCoin Charity Foundation: Launches June 6th

Wallet Updates:

Feature added: coincontrol - ETA, May 17th
Feature added: Wallet-Integrated Encrypted Messaging System (this is something we have been working on and been very excited about since Cinni was created) - ETA, soon... Smiley
Feature added: ***(secret)*** - ETA, soon... Wink

Marketing Plans:

A PR firm representing Cinni is already selected and will be revealed when Cinni releases the wallet features mentioned above.  The announcements (name of the PR firm/wallet features) will all be made on the same day.  Nothing further will be revealed until that day.  And no "set date" will be announced.

CinniCoin Branding Concept: (to be revealed soon)

Give-Aways:

Every month we will work with www.cinnipool.co and give away merchandise sponsored by CinniCoin Bounty to the miners with the highest shares in each category of SHA256, Scrypt & X11.  For more details, see: http://www.cinnicoinbounty.com/may-giveaway/

And that about wraps it up for now.  We will release more specific details regarding some of the projects mentioned above at a later date.  Like I said, this list is not exhaustive (we are still working on basic needs like adding payment processors, apps, etc).  In addition, there are some projects in development that cannot be revealed publicly (for obvious reasons), but will be revealed at the proper time.  Again, we would like to thank our wonderful community!  And don't forget to point your miners to www.cinnipool.co  

One minor correction - the ETA for the Wallet update with coincontrol should read May 17th (it reflects this now, but originally read May 10th).  My apologies.

Wizfarm Here just to let everyone know, we are working hard, non stop. We have made very good connections with very important people for cinni.  

I can't spill to many beans but this announcement is a small part of many good things to come.

Remember 15 Million cinni's coins

This is a very exclusive club, No premine, No Pump&Dump. We are a very strong and dedicated team. If you need to sell to pay bills by all means but remember we are building. The supply of coins is very limited and with the multipool buy pressure will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
To any n00bs who didn't like the taste of that cinnamon shake, perhaps reflect a bit on what happened so you know what to look for. You must know what FUD is, what a shakeout is and how they work. Even if you're a buy and hold person and not a day trader, it'll help you stay confident when it comes to holding.

I was able to get another 2500 coins today by selling at the peaks and buying back in at the lows.  Pretty proud of myself for that because I think it's the first time I've ever been successful doing that lol
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I just recently jumped on but I think this coin has a bright future. For me at least, the 3.5% annual payout is pretty powerful. It's nice knowing that I can earn something at fairly regular intervals just by holding these coins. In addition, the developers seem very decent and very transparent. Let's go Cinni!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
To any n00bs who didn't like the taste of that cinnamon shake, perhaps reflect a bit on what happened so you know what to look for. You must know what FUD is, what a shakeout is and how they work. Even if you're a buy and hold person and not a day trader, it'll help you stay confident when it comes to holding.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I think that once DRK cools off which will be within 24 hours then Cinni will restart.

Looks like Dark may be starting to cool off a little right now.  Went from like 510,000 satoshi down to 471,000 in a fairly short period of time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I kinda regret selling my Cinni at 7200 Sad

Looking at the charts, I believe now is a good time to buy back in, ready for the next push Smiley

how is a newbie allowed to post in here for their first post?  Huh  

Is there a problem with me posting in here ?
Activity: 63

That would be like us going to 400k in 3 days which is good for no one, people are trading in and out and some are getting off some are getting on.. That makes the price much more sustainable.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Looking at the charts, I believe now is a good time to buy back in, ready for the next push Smiley

What kind of script are you using to make it look like that?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I knew that when I sell any amount, it'll go up as it always does.
So I sold 1000 CINNI at 20500 sat. Soon as I did that, it shot up. Grin

LOL Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
I think that once DRK cools off which will be within 24 hours then Cinni will restart.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I knew that when I sell any amount, it'll go up as it always does.
So I sold 1000 CINNI at 20500 sat. Soon as I did that, it shot up. Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
For those who have weak hands just because the price dropped like a stone, Please do the crypto world a favour. Turn off your computer's and go back to playing with your hello kitty toys.
Cinni is where the big boys play and if you can't take the heat this coin is not for you.
Any fool can see this is clearly a planned shakedown of the weaker hands and yet many of people have just fallen for it giving those more coins, including me, thanks btw...
You can also see there is still massive buy support just by guageing the movements on mintpal's order book.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
The amount of coins that have been accumulated in the 20-23 range is massive.

Buy pressure is currently building and sell books are very clear until the high 20s.  Looking forward to the weekend.

I'd rather see an updated wallet with coincontrol and checkpoints added then a big price jump.  the collective coin age being lost as weak hands move their all their cinni onto mint will have a cumulative effect on the price as the network slows due to lack of stakeholders. Sad
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
The amount of coins that have been accumulated in the 20-23 range is massive.

Buy pressure is currently building and sell books are very clear until the high 20s.  Looking forward to the weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

Activity: 840

Looking at my trade history I sold around 25k at 2-4k lol  Roll Eyes

edit: even better, it was 50k total sold and 25k of them were right at 2.5k sats. Well...shit.

Buy now, you get more coins
Activity: 110

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Looking at my trade history I sold around 25k at 2-4k lol  Roll Eyes

edit: even better, it was 50k total sold and 25k of them were right at 2.5k sats. Well...shit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
Unfortunately, sold my 20000sat
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Jump to: