Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 508. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Look at the order depth........

Any guess at the end of the day.......
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This coin is still drastically undervalued. There is no reason why this coin shouldn't be in the top 10 cryptocoins by market capital.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what is the reason for the pump anything special or will this just get dumped and everyone is fucked but a few greedy bitches

That's what I'm wondering.

watch this closely : http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=100
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
what is the reason for the pump anything special or will this just get dumped and everyone is fucked but a few greedy bitches

yup not touching it i guess =/
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Friendly Reminder:
Everyone point your miners to cinnipool.co, then go play outside and get some fresh air before 50k launch.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No sign of weakness. Huge volume. 100k easily within the next two weeks.
Activity: 168
This cinnicoin pump is looking like blackcoin did the very beginning leading to that epic high weekend. Grin

hopefully we can maintain volume.. comparing it to BC we could easily be at 5x the current value

Amount of coins is not everything.

It's just what the people are prepared to pay for it.

My question is what can I do with it.
Activity: 196
you guys have no faith. hold your coins and sit back. lol i smellz weak handz. ive been holding since 9k not caving anytime soon Cool

if anything i cant stop buying more cinni. When will AC be back online, i have some coins to dump....for cinni

Haha, thats the spirit!
you guys have no faith. hold your coins and sit back. lol i smellz weak handz. ive been holding since 9k not caving anytime soon Cool

if anything i cant stop buying more cinni. When will AC be back online, i have some coins to dump....for cinni
Activity: 1221
when you all dump rememeber to invest in a great long term coin! ULTRACOIN! 6 second transactions!

[ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!

I am holding 200k, i will dump to buy utc when it hit 0.001 Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think we're due for a small correction.  Might hurt though  Sad
Activity: 322
I had to get out when Cinni fell from the first rally to 17K but I'm glad I got back in yesterday before today's rally. I lost my spot in top 100 but these days I like to play it safe. I really like how this coin is going - I think investors are feeling good about this coin.
Activity: 196
This cinnicoin pump is looking like blackcoin did the very beginning leading to that epic high weekend. Grin

Was thinking the same!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

with a big difference, there is 5x less Cinni in existence so its potentially alot higher and can be stable at higher price vs BC
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

hopefully we can maintain volume.. comparing it to BC we could easily be at 5x the current value

Amount of coins is not everything.

It's just what the people are prepared to pay for it.
Activity: 479

Activity: 136
Jump to: