Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 555. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It is said that Moolah.io is integrating Myriadcoin fully into their payment processor platform for merchants.

We can also corporate with Moolah.io Tongue

Great, I am looking forword to it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It is said that Moolah.io is integrating Myriadcoin fully into their payment processor platform for merchants.

We can also corporate with Moolah.io Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do we have anyone in charge of the reddit? It could use some work and i feel it would attract more people to use this coin if we had a very active reddit.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Is there any reason that the Cinni wallet keeps going out of sync. Restarted 3 times today and it syncs. Then, out of sync. Anyone know why?

you are on a slow network?  cinni blockchain is faster today, so i guess that means more people are staking Smiley
Activity: 70
Is there any reason that the Cinni wallet keeps going out of sync. Restarted 3 times today and it syncs. Then, out of sync. Anyone know why?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
I just finished a spinning 3D CINNIcoin!

Free to use by all Smiley

very nice Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Now might be the best time to buy Cinni.  Extremely undervalued.  And AC/WC markets slowing down... they may flock to Cinni, best PoS next to BC right now.  Smiley
Activity: 79
Lol 93     really wants more CINNI 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
ii think it will follow blackcoin graph before it went to 90k
cinni will go to 0.0002 btc, then it will go down to 0.00013 btc then it will go to $1
Ahaha, I hope so. So should I buy some now? Since the price is reasonable compare to 90k.
yes but dont buy from my sell order. its only there so people sell to my 50k buy order  Grin
Activity: 32
cinni will go to 0.0002 btc, then it will go down to 0.00013 btc then it will go to $1
Ahaha, I hope so. So should I buy some now? Since the price is reasonable compare to 90k.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

:')
Activity: 378
huge buys, cinni is about to moon
Activity: 79
Nice buy walls forming on CINNI Smiley
Activity: 32

http://i57.tinypic.com/148jb7r.jpg

That looks great ! I put it in the op Smiley

I like this 3D logo. thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dev why there are only two multipools listed on the OP page? I think there are 4 multipools which pays out in Cinnicoin !!
Activity: 382
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

That looks great ! I put it in the op Smiley
Jump to: