Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 608. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Anybody go the link to IRC? Please and thank you.
Activity: 84
What the bloody hell is going on? is this a trick to get our coins cheap?

YES USE YOUR HEAD......
legendary
Activity: 1484
Buy, Buy, Buy!!!! Grin I am buying  Cheesy
Yo the addresses have been there for days and I believe wallet 2 bought some more. The 1 million wallet is either an exchange or who knows as it showed up the other day out of nowhere so Im guessing is exchange.  I think is all clean guys we just need to gather the community and get the ball rolling.  ##cinnicoin on iRC  .. Waiting on Developer to join the Channel
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

What! You still do not understand how it works?)))))
legendary
Activity: 1414
You understand that behave like children? Quite simply, Now there is a ransom your cheap coins from your weak hands .... Alarmists

Just look and think

Telling isnt it...

holy fuck those bastards
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

LOL yea people spreading FUD so they can buy your coins for cheap! good trick and it worked.
legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
PANIC SELL !!!

GIVE ME ALL YOUR CINNIS !!! NOW
Activity: 382
Activity: 70
Ok here we go.  On any coin Developer Communication is Essential. Its been days of tweets, pm's etc trying to find the dev. Before you guys get all rowdy I currently hold cinnicoins. Im not planning on selling them, just making it clear. I do however feel that we need to get the developer to clear up with us direction of the coin and or plan.  We need to start and gather the community to push the coin forward. Without this vital things we could be in trouble. Now I did see and update from newbie that rat4 had helped fix the wallet.  So either the developer is rat4 or someone else who is not coming forward to organized the community.  This is not FUD but we have to talk about this things.  The coin could have huge potential but we need the community to be around it. IM in for now and Im happy that rat4 came forward to fix issues but we need an answer to be able to move forward and price will jump up.  Wink

Nailed it!! Cool
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Ok here we go.  On any coin Developer Communication is Essential. Its been days of tweets, pm's etc trying to find the dev. Before you guys get all rowdy I currently hold cinnicoins. Im not planning on selling them, just making it clear. I do however feel that we need to get the developer to clear up with us direction of the coin and or plan.  We need to start and gather the community to push the coin forward. Without this vital things we could be in trouble. Now I did see and update from newbie that rat4 had helped fix the wallet.  So either the developer is rat4 or someone else who is not coming forward to organized the community.  This is not FUD but we have to talk about this things.  The coin could have huge potential but we need the community to be around it. IM in for now and Im happy that rat4 came forward to fix issues but we need an answer to be able to move forward and price will jump up.  Wink
Activity: 84
Perhaps the silence from the dev is for outside reasons.

I sent him a pm to ask if he wanted help to build a direct multipool but got no reply Sad

Just feels too risky atm esp with everybody leaving.

I greatly reduced my position now, infact nearly everything.

Such sad, one of the few coins I've genuinely liked.  Cry

I'll be back if the dev comes back with some updates on the future of Cinni.

Keeping a VERY close eye on this thread.

Why would he abandon a successful coin people enjoy that has NO PREMINE. makes no sense.

Max difficulty on cinni was like 20. Anyone couldve made their own premine by renting rigs for cheap. In fact you probably got like 6-8x what you spent on rentals if you sold at the top.

All dev had to do was spend a few btc and rent rigs

Please tell me how one makes their own premine. LOL. you speak nonsense. Yeah maybe it was distributed unfairly, so was Blackcoin. Anyone cannot make a premine on a coin that has no premine. MAKES A TON OF SENSE
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
You understand that behave like children? Quite simply, Now there is a ransom your cheap coins from your weak hands .... Alarmists

Just look and think

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Perhaps the silence from the dev is for outside reasons.

I sent him a pm to ask if he wanted help to build a direct multipool but got no reply Sad

Just feels too risky atm esp with everybody leaving.

I greatly reduced my position now, infact nearly everything.

Such sad, one of the few coins I've genuinely liked.  Cry

I'll be back if the dev comes back with some updates on the future of Cinni.

Keeping a VERY close eye on this thread.

Why would he abandon a successful coin people enjoy that has NO PREMINE. makes no sense.

lol people are trying to spread FUD... they'll regret later when it rockets
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Dev can't be here 24H  a day , don't forget, pools are dumping their coins now , nothing else ...

Dev was deleting posts from this thread just 9 hours ago while I was online.
So he is moderating this thread but not posting anything.
Jump to: