Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 645. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
needs a flashier title in op, especially the amount of coins, there are hundreds of currencies out there and a flashy title invites reading  Wink

★(ANN) CINNI CINNICOIN ★ POS + INOVATIONS ★ RARE ONLY 15 MIL ★ MULTIPOOL COMING SOON ★ Join to Community!  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If we could get on coinmarketcap.com and Mintpal that'd be greeeat.

I just submitted it in case no one else has yet.
I used the neon green cinni logo.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
People understand the success HBN had, and want to buy in low because no matter what dumpers do, this coin is set up for success and the buy support is already there. Keep buying while you can, it's only going to rise and people will hold their fat stacks for that sweet compounding interest. Why blow it now when you can hold long term and beat out any silly bonds, loans or other interest based BS.

Look out moon, HERE WE COME!
Do you realy uderstand HBN mechanic ?
It have 100% stright year inflation and POW part in same time this is 150% inflation in one year...
This one have only 3,5%... So to compare it to HBN inaccurate you should compare Hbn to Asia coin not Cinni...

Cinni is more like BC with their low inflation...
When it delivers promises fast it will go high for sure ^^.

Cinni and BC will definitely be top coins in the next year!

I like Cinni, currently the 15 million coins have a total value 450 BTC at a price of 3000 sat. It has high potential to increase by ten times (4500 BTC, #20 in coinmarket cap) if the community members get united, build our multipool, etc.

Activity: 616
Some perspective: at 3000 Cinni is priced equally to WC or AC at about 200. Do the math, there are over 200m WCs out there right now. 3000 Cinni is the same as 600 BC.
Imagine a crash of WC to 200, and you would have the mkt cap of Cinni.
This is a no brainer buy folks.

+1 for math
+1 for common sense
+1 for Cinni Coin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I guess so, because cinni has 15 million coin with cheap price, it has more potential than BC
Activity: 840
CINNI will be the next BC? Shocked
Activity: 322
Do you guys know how to unlock my wallet?

Click on the unlock button then write your password there.

I can`t click there...

That means you haven't locked it.
Activity: 1005
needs a flashier title in op, especially the amount of coins, there are hundreds of currencies out there and a flashy title invites reading  Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Do you guys know how to unlock my wallet?

Click on the unlock button then write your password there.

I can`t click there...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
coinmarketcap should be easy. There's a google form to enter details about block explorer URL and exchanges. Just submit it and you're done.
I just have lost the link  Grin
Activity: 560
People understand the success HBN had, and want to buy in low because no matter what dumpers do, this coin is set up for success and the buy support is already there. Keep buying while you can, it's only going to rise and people will hold their fat stacks for that sweet compounding interest. Why blow it now when you can hold long term and beat out any silly bonds, loans or other interest based BS.

It have 100% stright year inflation and POW part in same time this is 150% inflation in one year...
This one have only 3,5%... So to compare it to HBN inaccurate you should compare Hbn to Asia coin not Cinni...

Without mintpal - NO.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Some perspective: at 3000 Cinni is priced equally to WC or AC at about 200. Do the math, there are over 200m WCs out there right now. 3000 Cinni is the same as 600 BC.
Imagine a crash of WC to 200, and you would have the mkt cap of Cinni.
This is a no brainer buy folks.
Activity: 616
Cinni Depth Chart on Poloniex looks like a bow and arrow.

Could it be pointed at... the moon?
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 896
Activity: 350
Cinni isn't even listed as a voting option on Mint  Huh

yes it is ... look again
legendary
Activity: 1414
Cinni isn't even listed as a voting option on Mint  Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Activity: 423
Can someone PLEASE please mirror the wallet for me, mega is crap and Ive been trying for an hour to get it

Thanks in advance
Jump to: