Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 669. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
damn! i forgot pos Sad
thats what i mean not much of a PoS coin if u cant run wallet.bit of a joke really
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just give it 1 day and it will reach 8K Sat. ..  if you see the stats .. its only on the exchange for 2 hours  Smiley i don't have to say more do i ?  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
interesting.. I think its worth at least a small investment.
Activity: 224
It seems the price goes down a little bit, but that is good for mining. I am glad we didn't hit the exchange in the early stage, so no multipool mining and dumping.
I have faith it will arrive 10k.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Bought some cheaper on Bittrex..well for 3999 and 4099.. You think they can go up to 10k stats?

With only 15 mill coins and a multipool?...there´s no reason why it shouldnt go up to 25k
Activity: 294
Bought some cheaper on Bittrex..well for 3999 and 4099.. You think they can go up to 10k stats?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Hi! Can someone tell me how to contact with boys from cinni.talesformthescrypt.org . I try to reset my PIN and have my account locked. The site says that i have to read my email for instructions, but there is no email send to me. I write a mail in "contact us" section in the site, but no response
Activity: 252
You really think ? why ? I know there are only 15 milion, but i don't think it will reach 10,000 Sat. i don't know but the most miners who mined in the beginning will dump their coins before it reach 10.000 Sat. i think ..
Activity: 756

craziest thing i have ever seen

Next stage could be even crazier... get this coin on coinmarketcap.com and watch the rocket take off
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ha i've been watch the manipulation, people keep putting in large buy orders in and then take them away, trying to force the price up.

Actually no. I put my 7BTC wall up but no one is dumping to me.

ha bull, why didn't you leave it there? I seen several fake orders.

don't fall for it people.

Ain't fake now.

This 7 btc buy"rally" at bittrex, was that your work ?
if yes, holy shit (positive) .. good luck with your Investment !!!
Activity: 68

craziest thing i have ever seen
Activity: 68
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 182
Next sell orders are 8k sat
Currently going for 6.5k sat.

Insane
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Cinni now listed on poloniex

Lol edit, I was too slow.
send it on the exchange directly... i am for most of the coins..
but dont u want to keep it in wallet for PoS mining
Pools Of Honor
send it on the exchange directly... i am for most of the coins..
Activity: 182
From poloniex chat:

busoni@poloniex: Okay everyone, I've added CINNI. I hope it moons for you.

EDIT:
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_cinni
delete again and run as admin? restart if possible.. i dont know if c++ hold temps files somewhere.
im done mate cheers anyway.if u need to go through this much bullshit to get wallet running im no longer interested in coin.
Pools Of Honor
delete again and run as admin? restart if possible.. i dont know if c++ hold temps files somewhere.
Jump to: