Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 97. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
buy when fud is strong. Dev active, community active. Buy.
Activity: 406
Battbot left? O damn, he dumped his millions of cinni Shocked

Yep, I suspect he (and/or others) were the ones repeatedly selling into every attempt CINNI made to try to bounce back and recover from this, and were at it  for weeks before he left. If true, it might've been better if he had left sooner and dumped his coins in one shot instead of dragging it out. Drop in BTC trading volume suggests fewer and fewer believe that any CINNI rallies have any staying power.

Anon tech than rynomster was working on has to be completed and released as 100% original, unique, effective, trustless and decentralised, or I fear it's curtains for CINNI.

This is pure speculation.  Please, watch out what you say.
Activity: 224

Yep, I suspect he (and/or others) were the ones repeatedly selling into every attempt CINNI made to try to bounce back and recover from this, and were at it  for weeks before he left. If true, it might've been better if he had left sooner and dumped his coins in one shot instead of dragging it out. Drop in BTC trading volume suggests fewer and fewer believe that any CINNI rallies have any staying power.

Anon tech than rynomster was working on has to be completed and released as 100% original, unique, effective, trustless and decentralised, or I fear it's curtains for CINNI.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
CINNI is suffering right now, please short it torture
Activity: 84
Hi all,

How long does it take for the CINNI wallet to sync if your a first time users? Mine has taken a day to go from +-365 000 to 234710
hello +-24 hours
add addnode for fast sync
Activity: 458
Merit: 500
Hi all,

How long does it take for the CINNI wallet to sync if your a first time users? Mine has taken a day to go from +-365 000 to 234710
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Cinni Pool cinnipool.co does not work. Is there anybody still supporting this pool?
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 72
guys if u guys are worried then read irc. the devs have been responding there.

also I major in marketing but im a lazy person in general and have no experience with the crypto market so ill just wait and wait and wait.
Activity: 84
i love cinnicoin  Tongue

Need to translate into different languages
Where can I edit the source code for different languages?
Activity: 216
Mindfox has been working with CryptCoin for the past month on their anon, so Im guessing hes not going to be available anytime soon.

When I last spoke to him he said his time was limited, but that he'd be available to working under certain terms, including time focused on reviewing/advising/consulting/approving/rejecting rather than drafting new code wholesale.

We let you and Cinnicoin see what  he can bring. Hope this works!

What can i do to help the community effort? Facebook/Twitter seem to now be under good control.

So far we may need a web designer. Also if you are not skilled for it, you can manage the reddit.
Activity: 826
see my profile
API access to the block chain Huh

every other block explorer has a /API infopage, but http://cinnichain.info doesn't

What is the correct syntax to get the balance on e.g. this address:
http://cinnichain.info/address/JX7wx6F8W6yn45SxqmR1PRrfS6YNjaYuJd

I would expect it to be something like this:

http://explorer.karmacoin.me/chain/Karmacoin/q/addressbalance/KGroGmG5HAmajfDCi7BoTvEWtKjXrE6qpf

or

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/api.dws?q=getbalance&a=PSKCkCX184XaJcUk1WK7hSJQGWPeunz3n5

But this for example doesn't work:
http://cinnichain.info/chain/Cinnicoin/q/addressbalance/JX7wx6F8W6yn45SxqmR1PRrfS6YNjaYuJd

Or is there another Cinni block explorer out there, apart from cinnichain.info ?
legendary
Activity: 938
it takes 5 seconds to give a quick update. They that busy they cant give a 5 second update?  Its not baby sitting, its protecting your investors, who ultimately give value to the coin (not the features, as proven by the last release).

Update is given when there is an update. People asking cinni coin to respond every day multiple times. I wonder if you buy a stock, are you emailing to the company asking for updates? There is no daily update in coding. In best case, there would be weekly progress.

Cinni isnt an established altcoin where the dev can be idle for weeks and not have it affect the price. We're not asking for daily updates, although those wont hurt either. Just some communication would be nice. They havnt updated in over 2 weeks. Go to other successful coin threads, devs are posting every other day and if not the devs, then some members of the dev/PR team.
 Dont you find it odd that the fudders like SXC are gone?

2 weeks? What updates are you seeking with no new updates? Because CinniCoin has certainly checked in here several times the last two weeks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cinnicoin-315716

and this may be at the CinniTeam twitter, but the announcements on here sure sound development oriented and very recent.

https://twitter.com/CinniTeam
Activity: 224

Nope - they feed on BTC in the order book and BTC daily volume - when there's a lot less of each (which is the case with CINNI these days) they move on the next kill.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Mindfox has been working with CryptCoin for the past month on their anon, so Im guessing hes not going to be available anytime soon.

When I last spoke to him he said his time was limited, but that he'd be available to working under certain terms, including time focused on reviewing/advising/consulting/approving/rejecting rather than drafting new code wholesale.

We let you and Cinnicoin see what  he can bring. Hope this works!

What can i do to help the community effort? Facebook/Twitter seem to now be under good control.

Reddit holds more weight. All updates need to go out to reddit threads  /r/bitcoin, /r/cryptocurrency as well as /r/cinnicoin.
SxC
Activity: 336
it takes 5 seconds to give a quick update. They that busy they cant give a 5 second update?  Its not baby sitting, its protecting your investors, who ultimately give value to the coin (not the features, as proven by the last release).

Update is given when there is an update. People asking cinni coin to respond every day multiple times. I wonder if you buy a stock, are you emailing to the company asking for updates? There is no daily update in coding. In best case, there would be weekly progress.

Cinni isnt an established altcoin where the dev can be idle for weeks and not have it affect the price. We're not asking for daily updates, although those wont hurt either. Just some communication would be nice. They havnt updated in over 2 weeks. Go to other successful coin threads, devs are posting every other day and if not the devs, then some members of the dev/PR team.
 Dont you find it odd that the fudders like SXC are gone?

I have decided i don't want Cinnicoin anymore so all my efforts are on Supercoin

nom nom that cheap Super
Activity: 984
Why are you getting that impatient? So far devs have done great work right from the beginning and they were always honest in their communication.
If someone knows how a better marketing looks like, then go ahead and do it if you have some spare time.
Pages:
Jump to: