Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Circcash [unofficial :: unmoderated] - page 4. (Read 2554 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
November 25, 2020, 06:47:00 PM
Hello,

Happy Thanksgiving. Yes. You could still mine with a CPU. I don't think anyone is practicing GPU mining yet. And Black Friday is coming up, so you might as well research a computer with a good CPU to purchase on Black Friday. This is definitely a good time to SPLURGE on a new computer. The heat produced from mining help keep you warm in the winter.
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
November 25, 2020, 04:53:52 PM
Hello All,

I wanted to ask if it is still possible to mine this coin using CPUs only and generate a profit?? 

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy turkey day  Smiley.

Cheers,
Waya
November 24, 2020, 11:43:10 PM
Suppose that M CIRCs are issued for every unit of time. Furthermore, suppose that the number of CIRCs lost or otherwise become inaccessible is directly proportional to the number of CIRCs which are accessible. Then the amount of CIRCs that are available as a function of time is the solution to the differential equation y'=M-Ny with initial value y(0)=0. Now, this differential equation can easily be solved by many different methods that you learn in a differential equations course such as the one I took when I was in high school. The solution is y=(M/N)+C*Exp(-N*t), and by plugging the initial value y(0)=0, we obtain y(t)=(M/N)-(M/N)Exp(-N*t), so y(t)=(M/N)(1-Exp(-N*t)). Therefore, under these assumptions Circcash will still have limited supply of M/N CIRCs and a 'halving period' of time ln(2)/N under these assumptions. The only difference is that the limited supply will appear naturally instead of artificially.
November 24, 2020, 11:17:28 PM
If you have a problem with Circcash having an unbounded supply, then the time to have communicated your objection should have been before launch (though any potential halving period is so far off into the future that we may form consensus about a halving well before any halving hits, but that is risky, but then again that means more CIRCs for me which is obviously a good thing, so maybe we should have a halving period to make me and the other initial investors richer). Now everything has been coded in. The inflation rate for Circcash will always inversely proportional to the amount of time since the genesis block for Circcash was created. This means that the inflation rate for Circcash will approach zero. A halving period adds complexity to the system and if there were a halving period, then a central authority would be in charge of determining what this halving period actually is. Also, Circcash mining was designed to accelerate the development of reversible computation hardware, but it is uncertain when hardware manufacturers will actually be able to actually produce that hardware (they did not post any estimates), and it is also uncertain when Circcash mining will no longer be necessary for scientific advancement (when reversible computation become ubiquitous), so I could not make a good time period between halvings.

Having a halving period also has the disadvantage that it rewards the initial investors at the expense of the entities who have come along at some later period in time. Do people really needing to be punished for not getting interested in Bitcoin before 2013?
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
November 24, 2020, 10:14:24 PM
unlimited supply? it will be as cheap as sand... what's the value in the coin?
November 24, 2020, 09:35:54 PM
What a bunch of science deniers!
November 24, 2020, 10:45:00 AM
It seems like many people here think it is better to waste resources and not optimize any systems at all. That is really sad.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Tullievo
November 24, 2020, 09:54:38 AM
Important thing to consider for any crypto is it's purpose, their roadmap only aims to mine with different machines, ergo this coin isn't really going anywhere.
copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
November 23, 2020, 11:48:38 AM
New Circcash Mining Pool

https://fastmine.xyz/

Only 1% mining Fee.
The ONLY Circcash mining pool.

do you have a miner ? to connect pool ?
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
November 22, 2020, 09:25:58 PM
The warning that I got when I created my own Windows executable said nothing about being a trojan.

Exactly my point! So be careful of those with trojan in it. Also a Hero member of the forum doesnt mean we have to trust them at 100%, must of account that are trying to scam people with trojan and virus have already been hacked, meaning that the hackers are using someone"s else forum account
Activity: 123
November 22, 2020, 07:58:45 PM
My own version of the Windows executable was also flagged as malware and quarantined, so unless the wallet behaves as malware, we should regard the antivirus alert as most likely a false alarm.

Hi, yours was showing trojan too?

Because when there is false positive it is always (or almost) showing yes a few warnings but never trojan. So when it does, it is mostly and surely 99% of the time a real trojan inside the .exe

Here an example of the wallet i compiled on qt5 from the official source code:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/de9d97e726266dd71397e8a562c1fb318db086a4e922b875809c8b4fbedd28c8/detection

A lot of warnings, but no trojan. Just saying to be careful when you see a trojan detection Smiley
No word 'trojan', but ' HackTool' and 'malware' Cheesy
November 22, 2020, 07:55:17 PM
Nah...It's false positives -  Bitcoin Miner (PUA), Trojan.BitCoinMiner,  PUA:Win32/CoinMiner.
So this Legendary Member trying to hack us ? Losing reputation for one wallet?
November 22, 2020, 07:45:23 PM
The warning that I got (from McAfee Antivirus) when I created my own Windows executable said nothing about being a trojan.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
November 22, 2020, 07:27:58 PM
My own version of the Windows executable was also flagged as malware and quarantined, so unless the wallet behaves as malware, we should regard the antivirus alert as most likely a false alarm.

Hi, yours was showing trojan too?

Because when there is false positive it is always (or almost) showing yes a few warnings but never trojan. So when it does, it is mostly and surely 99% of the time a real trojan inside the .exe

Here an example of the wallet i compiled on qt5 from the official source code:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/de9d97e726266dd71397e8a562c1fb318db086a4e922b875809c8b4fbedd28c8/detection

A lot of warnings, but no trojan. Just saying to be careful when you see a trojan detection Smiley
November 22, 2020, 07:14:31 PM
November 22, 2020, 07:08:47 PM
The pool operator has not yet contacted me about this mining pool. I am suspicious about any pool or software from unnamed people especially if that software is not open source and especially when they get angry when I ask for the software to be open source. We do not need Circcash to fork into Circcash and FakeCirccash just because half the people use a closed source wallet that disagrees with the consensus rules.
Do you have plans for official pool and official mining software, because CPU solo mining becomes pointless with the current difficulty level ?
November 22, 2020, 07:05:15 PM
Nah...It's false positives -  Bitcoin Miner (PUA), Trojan.BitCoinMiner,  PUA:Win32/CoinMiner.
November 22, 2020, 06:14:37 PM
The pool operator has not yet contacted me about this mining pool. I am suspicious about any pool or software from unnamed people especially if that software is not open source and especially when they get angry when I ask for the software to be open source. We do not need Circcash to fork into Circcash and FakeCirccash just because half the people use a closed source wallet that disagrees with the consensus rules.
November 22, 2020, 05:51:06 PM
New Circcash Mining Pool

https://fastmine.xyz/

Only 1% mining Fee.
The ONLY Circcash mining pool.
Has anyone already tried this pool? Looks suspicious from a user who just signed up? Dev ?
Pages:
Jump to: