Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 19. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any guides to setup up a xbr masternode? let me know...
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Cryptopia support is not that fast and also cost to list there is way too high.. it’s a long term coin as many holders know who are with us from past.. we committed MN and delivered and to be honest we don’t really care for fud who keeps creating here after buying few coins in last few days.. You need to understand the team with which you are associated are part timers and yes they will deliver but not that quick as you might envisage.. we are beefing up support staff considering long term goals in mind

i understand long term goal, but the short term too is important....without short term, you CANT have long term...
iff that creepy exchange kick xbr to the ground in the short term, it will be next to impossible to get back on feet!

not creating fud, just expressing simple reality...

iff apple did a bankrupcy in the short term of its begining, it couldnt have the empire they have now, that is their long term...

and im not rich enough to get enough xbr to get a mn....i need to trade to make money...got a big chunk of my wallet tie down in xbr...no need to see a profit, but i dont want to have a lost either! but my money need to roll so i can make more money!!! 1.5xbr a day for 30k xbr is no profit!

as i said, dev did a great job up till now...200sat to 80 sat still declining in about 2 day...really bad move...
had MN worked on day 1 things would have been different .. Anyways coinexchange is almost near the corner

mn working or not on day one is not the issue, shit happen, its tech, nothing is perfect and your work on that was awsome!
the bad move is to list it on that crappy exchange...and nt go on cryptpia... goiing on coinexchange is i bit better, but they dont have near the volume cryptopia have....

after looking back on the shitty exchange....guess what???!!! it is now 30 sat!!!! now its not even worth buying cj for swap as the creepy exchange DID  shitup xbr to a price lower than cj...

pull xbr out of that creepy exchange before it kills xbr!!!!
let it be a stand by till we get on bigger exchanges
Activity: 26
Cryptopia support is not that fast and also cost to list there is way too high.. it’s a long term coin as many holders know who are with us from past.. we committed MN and delivered and to be honest we don’t really care for fud who keeps creating here after buying few coins in last few days.. You need to understand the team with which you are associated are part timers and yes they will deliver but not that quick as you might envisage.. we are beefing up support staff considering long term goals in mind

i understand long term goal, but the short term too is important....without short term, you CANT have long term...
iff that creepy exchange kick xbr to the ground in the short term, it will be next to impossible to get back on feet!

iff apple did a bankrupcy in the short term of its begining, it couldnt have the empire they have now, that is their long term...

and im not rich enough to get enough xbr to get a mn....i need to trade to make money...got a big chunk of my wallet tie down in xbr...no need to see a profit, but i dont want to have a lost either! but my money need to roll so i can make more money!!! 1.5xbr a day for 30k xbr is no profit!

as i said, dev did a great job up till now...200sat to 80 sat still declining in about 2 day...really bad move...
had MN worked on day 1 things would have been different .. Anyways coinexchange is almost near the corner

mn working or not on day one is not the issue, shit happen, its tech, nothing is perfect and your work on that was awsome!
the bad move is to list it on that crappy exchange...and nt go on cryptpia... goiing on coinexchange is i bit better, but they dont have near the volume cryptopia have....

after looking back on the shitty exchange....guess what???!!! it is now 30 sat!!!! now its not even worth buying cj for swap as the creepy exchange DID  shitup xbr to a price lower than cj...

pull xbr out of that creepy exchange before it kills xbr!!!!
Activity: 11
New XBR  Address: BFusr5LPSqjuXw43MxFmLfLmaJYCssezZA

I have sent CJ with the following details

Address: CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af
Amount: 20
Fee : 0.01000000

BTR  address : CbRC8i74SSWiPWv6pRTVvSd4SoMBLSvU3M
legendary

legendary
Coinexchange going to list us in next few days

but no cryptopia?

i know nobody sell xbr on cryptopia, its not listed, but will you list it on cryptopia?

i wanted to buy more cj for a 3rd swap, but iff it does not goiing to be listed on cryptotia, i wont buy more, i think its the best place to get back his value, its there that it got it in the first place!!! iff i knew that it wasnt goiing back on cryptopia, i wouldnt had already buy 3x my first swap, who could have guest that a coin trade on an exchange wouldnt come back on the same exchange after swap...

If the dev decides to get XBR listed on Cryptopia we might be waiting a while as they are slow right now at many things. I know a coin where the dev has already paid for the listing months ago and he is still waiting for the coin to be listed on there. Cryptopia is having a lot of issues right now and their support is like 3 weeks behind so maybe right now its best for the dev to hold off getting XBR listed on there.

one more reason to begin the process....iff its a long process, better begin now than later!

True however, to be honest I think there are much better exchanges out there right now that are a lot cheaper to list on and also don't have all these issues that Cryptopia are currently having. They have dropped off big time in the past 6 months as they used to be one of the top exchanges but now I don't rate them that high anymore as they need to really get there act together or else they will go down as a lot of people ain't happy with the way things are right now and will just leave. Once Nova is back I think XBR will be good to list on there as I believe Surge is already on there.

yeah your right that cryptopia has alot of ussue, even i not 100% satisfied from cryptopia and far from there! but the volume is there! and to gain value, you  need volume...sooooooo.....
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

but no cryptopia?

i know nobody sell xbr on cryptopia, its not listed, but will you list it on cryptopia?

i wanted to buy more cj for a 3rd swap, but iff it does not goiing to be listed on cryptotia, i wont buy more, i think its the best place to get back his value, its there that it got it in the first place!!! iff i knew that it wasnt goiing back on cryptopia, i wouldnt had already buy 3x my first swap, who could have guest that a coin trade on an exchange wouldnt come back on the same exchange after swap...

If the dev decides to get XBR listed on Cryptopia we might be waiting a while as they are slow right now at many things. I know a coin where the dev has already paid for the listing months ago and he is still waiting for the coin to be listed on there. Cryptopia is having a lot of issues right now and their support is like 3 weeks behind so maybe right now its best for the dev to hold off getting XBR listed on there.

one more reason to begin the process....iff its a long process, better begin now than later!

True however, to be honest I think there are much better exchanges out there right now that are a lot cheaper to list on and also don't have all these issues that Cryptopia are currently having. They have dropped off big time in the past 6 months as they used to be one of the top exchanges but now I don't rate them that high anymore as they need to really get there act together or else they will go down as a lot of people ain't happy with the way things are right now and will just leave. Once Nova is back I think XBR will be good to list on there as I believe Surge is already on there.

but no cryptopia?

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

but no cryptopia?

but no cryptopia?

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

Awesome! So what's the fastest way for us to be notified when it happens and to set up a wallet on there? can we somehow setup a wallet on the exchange before or during listing? i made a coinexchange account ....

Good job! Also, you should push for binance the founder is pretty humble and responds directly on Binance, they need some good PR after their 2 day glitch! I'd approach them during their weak moment, now! Smiley
legendary
legendary
its not the first time i speak about that but its a BIG problem!!!

that creepy exchange is HURTING this coin!!!! its down about 125% and will soon drop to 70 sat or even 30 sat!!!! like i said, it will ONLY go down on that shitty exchange!!!

if on an exchange there is no volume on the hole exchange, there is no ppl to buy and ppl want to sell, so what they do? they lower price...ppl that see price drop, wont want to buy at that price, they will at best make a buy order very low...then xbr holder that panic seeing the price drop and not beeing able to sell will sell  very low in the buy order...

its not hurting, i made a mistake, its KILLING the coin!!!

you made most of your sell of cj on cryptopia....wouldnt be the right thing to do to list it there???
cuz im not touching that exchange even with a 6 foot pole!!!
plus iff i would want to sell there, i would lose most of my profit getting my btc out of that crap!!!!

i loved the dev work up tillthat move to list xbr on that insanely bad exchange...
Easy don’t worry in short term.. Btw no one are selling any coins at cryptopia n with supply decreases cj n XBR both will spike just matter of time
its not the first time i speak about that but its a BIG problem!!!

that creepy exchange is HURTING this coin!!!! its down about 125% and will soon drop to 70 sat or even 30 sat!!!! like i said, it will ONLY go down on that shitty exchange!!!

if on an exchange there is no volume on the hole exchange, there is no ppl to buy and ppl want to sell, so what they do? they lower price...ppl that see price drop, wont want to buy at that price, they will at best make a buy order very low...then xbr holder that panic seeing the price drop and not beeing able to sell will sell  very low in the buy order...

its not hurting, i made a mistake, its KILLING the coin!!!

you made most of your sell of cj on cryptopia....wouldnt be the right thing to do to list it there???
cuz im not touching that exchange even with a 6 foot pole!!!
plus iff i would want to sell there, i would lose most of my profit getting my btc out of that crap!!!!

i loved the dev work up tillthat move to list xbr on that insanely bad exchange...
Activity: 5
Merit: 2
I see alot of Newbie accounts (just like me) worried about a delayed swap. This was the first time I trusted a dev for a swap. Everything worked out and he 100% delivered. I sent 300k CJ and it was swapped within a few days. Don't worry guys, you just have to be patient. I know its nerve-racking to have your bag in the hands of another person. I just wanted to share my positive experience to help re-assure you if you are frantically browsing this thread looking for some kind of answer.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
New XBR  Address:  BScXZ1iogVUhsEi6QG2jHkQfvSvY7UMmKb

I have sent CJ with the following details .

Address:  CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af
Amount:     901.96399318 CJ
Fee:     0.01000000 CJ

BTR  address: CUcPjAedbb2HfsRo9GupHWmCpPaY4KYV9n

This is my second transaction, still  not recieved..

still waiting for XBR ... ..how long will it take ??

Just be patient , Please . He will send you soon . You should make a PM for him and He will do it soon .
I just waited 1 days for swap and He sent all my coins to my address.

XBR support,

Would you like to reply to this this msg.

PM has already been sent to you
Activity: 27
Support please help out with the swap.
i have send u the TX on pm of when i swapped CJ to BTR, but now i can't send the BTR TO XBR, please assist.
my new XBR address is also on the PM.
i can't send my BTR because the wallet is on staking and i cant stop that. Please help out before the swap ends.

U need not send BTR.. XBR has beens ent to you already .. Plz check

Thank you, i got my XBR
legendary
Support please help out with the swap.
i have send u the TX on pm of when i swapped CJ to BTR, but now i can't send the BTR TO XBR, please assist.
my new XBR address is also on the PM.
i can't send my BTR because the wallet is on staking and i cant stop that. Please help out before the swap ends.

U need not send BTR.. XBR has beens ent to you already .. Plz check
Pages:
Jump to: