Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 6. (Read 72193 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://discord.gg/7QPBvSV <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This is a BitRewards(XBR) economy game based on the discord server~
💰1.This game can increase wealth by working, commit a crime or robbing other players!
🎲2.You can also play cock-fighting, Black Jack, roll dice and roulette to get more rewards!
🏆3.We also provide four levels of membership system, allowing you to enjoy honorable privileges all the time!
🎉4.And also Provide time-limited Giveaway-Bounty from time to time!
🍺5.Beer bounty , Roll Dice bounty, BlackJack bonus......earn XBR everyday!
🔥🔥"XBR City Game Faucet"🔥🔥=>https://discord.gg/Z7sN9fs
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I bought some CJ on cryptopia and tried transferring them to my android wallet, verifyed everything but now I noticed that the wallet is not synchronized. Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
why do not I receive BTR? Did I do st wrong Roll Eyes

You should come to discord all the Help is there https://discord.gg/sas5t43
 Then you can contact me there then I'll explain and help you so that you can receive your money.
Activity: 13
why do not I receive BTR? Did I do st wrong Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
What will happen to CJ if someone didn't Swap it to BTR? Is CJ will lose its Value? then Dump after BTR launch?
Activity: 26
is there any update for cj project Huh/
Congratulations! Grin This is really a very important milestone!!🔥🔥🔥

it's so good news . XBR will be interesting in next months and This is a starting point to get a big success in the future.
I will buy some more coins for another masternode and let's wait for new movement on new exchanges.

I will try to collect some cheap coins on the coinexchange to set a masternode for staking and it's very cheap now .

It definitely is cheap right now and I promise everybody the woman stay that way forever
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

it's so good news . XBR will be interesting in next months and This is a starting point to get a big success in the future.
I will buy some more coins for another masternode and let's wait for new movement on new exchanges.

I will try to collect some cheap coins on the coinexchange to set a masternode for staking and it's very cheap now .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Activity: 11
im guessing we were 2 to want to get on the site at the same time....lol!
I have some CJ on Cryptopia. What i must to do now?

Well what ever you want brother CJ's not going to disappear at least that's not the plan so you can keep on trading.
Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention

Is your name @JohnnyProphet#5309  on discord then your bounty is waiting for you why did you leave Before getting your bounty?
Activity: 4
I have some CJ on Cryptopia. What i must to do now?
Activity: 462
Merit: 7
send in feb 18 – still no transaction.
please swap!

CK12ck01,
Amount: 89399.91445680 CJ
CJ Address: CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af

the transaction ID:
abb92dfdd28b0ca6bd13ebd0a69d3a1bdddec34addfaf9daa8fa7f4d887b6ff4

XBR Adresse:
BK1dgkwTRtV4oSsDPfscumxKFQo7SVW5yt

Hey brother please check your personal messages and just responded to your message.
Activity: 1
Congrats for the API Payment Processing guys! This is such a cheap coin to have!
Activity: 4
send in feb 18 – still no transaction.
please swap!

CK12ck01,
Amount: 89399.91445680 CJ
CJ Address: CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af

the transaction ID:
abb92dfdd28b0ca6bd13ebd0a69d3a1bdddec34addfaf9daa8fa7f4d887b6ff4

XBR Adresse:
BK1dgkwTRtV4oSsDPfscumxKFQo7SVW5yt
We are pleased to announce we have completed the Payment Processing API for BitRewards.

Have you ever wanted to be able to accept a crypto coin as payment....?

Have you been concerned about the volatility and shyed away?

Have the technical hurdles been too much to deal with even if you wanted to?

Please let us introduce you to the payment processing api of the future.

XBR...

Would you like to accept payments at breakneck speed, eliminating volatility, whether your a brick and mortar storefront or an online business?

Would you like this to be as easy as a credit card?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions you should speak with us.

__

Our API, combined with a Masternode protocol will allow you as a merchant in any space to accept XBR payments at high speed, alleviating volatility, expanding your payment options, and rewarding you the whole way through with extremely low transaction fees. There is no comparison. The XBR Payment Processing API is your future, realized.

- Wonderful community willing to help at the drop of a hat
- Easy Masternode and server setup
- Affiliate marketing for additional rewards
- Personalized configuration
- A currency exchange that will facilitate simple trades and withdrawals

please contact, discord, website, etc... all soc. media.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Don't panic sell, whales are just manipulating the market so that they can buy more on dips, spreading FUD and fake news to everyone to get the market down, it's so normal. It is just correction of the market price. We should hold and relax.

Today we have some more cheap coins from weak hands selling off and bitcoin is also raising highly at the moment .
I have just bought some bunches of thousands XBR coins on coinexchange for staking . It's really so cheap to invest now.  
Pages:
Jump to: