Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 91. (Read 72230 times)

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Guys

Please send me PM in case u have not received coins

Cjbux payments are being carried out now we put only offer walls

Those who posted scammer message can PM me n remove that
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
I want signal the DEV pokerowned, he is a scammer , he told us he want did a swap, but in the reality he want just  collect CJ coin of investors, now after more 1 month of create his new wallet, he didnt send our coin, and in the last twice weeks he disappeared. so tell us how to signal this guy like a scammer in BTC.

Is that true? I intend to buy some more cjs for staking. Where is DEV? Please give more notices about it.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I don't know the answer to your question, but he actually DID return most of the coins. I've heard that couple people have not received, but most have. I would like to see him back here.

I sent in coins for the swap and never received coins back from the swap. I have sent some PMs to the Dev but no answer.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I don't know the answer to your question, but he actually DID return most of the coins. I've heard that couple people have not received, but most have. I would like to see him back here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
pokerowned Last Active:   November 30, 2016, 12:36:02 PM
scam?? Huh
scam?? Huh

I think it turn into CryptojackSCAM Grin

LOOK >>>

Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Cry Cry Cry

It's ICO wallet, so no fishy business here. Try to find something else. Tongue
I've been with CJ from the start and I trust the dev. Cj will be BIG. I don't think the price will be 100k or something like that, since there is so many coins, but it will be MUCH higher.
Pump on https://yobit.net   Shocked
Let us help DEV, and buy cheap SJ! I am sure that is why the price will soon rise to 200 sat! and sees that we support it!
Pump on https://yobit.net   Shocked
Let us help DEV, and buy cheap SJ! I am sure that is why the price will soon rise to 200 sat! and sees that we support it!

I see this fact and the price is rising on yobit. Hope it will reach at 200sats in this month before listed on bittrex
This is an important target of DEV
The price is rising slowly. when is the cj listed on Bittrex?
I'm waiting for this news for long time. is it available at the end of december ,2016?

I also wish for that to happen   Tongue Tongue

Please look back at all ...  Cry Cry

congratulations to those who stay and wait for CJ PUMP to 200 - 1000 sat  Grin Grin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Pump on https://yobit.net   Shocked

I see this fact and the price is rising on yobit. Hope it will reach at 200sats in this month before listed on bittrex
This is an important target of DEV
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Pump on https://yobit.net   Shocked
scam?? Huh
scam?? Huh

I think it turn into CryptojackSCAM Grin

LOOK >>>

http://i.imgur.com/IOueHIG.png

Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Cry Cry Cry

It's ICO wallet, so no fishy business here. Try to find something else. Tongue
I've been with CJ from the start and I trust the dev. Cj will be BIG. I don't think the price will be 100k or something like that, since there is so many coins, but it will be MUCH higher.
The price is rising slowly. when is the cj listed on Bittrex?
I'm waiting for this news for long time. is it available at the end of december ,2016?
Oh come on guys. couple days offline now you start yelling scam? Shame on you! Why would've he returned coins to almost everybody if wanted to scam? Relax and shut up.
scam?? Huh
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
any update with cj? Cheesy
Are there any update for swap processing.? when is cj available on bittrex exchange?
I'm waiting for that news. I hope Dev has got some notices for this processing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's my third request. I don't want make a PM again, and i don't want to make a problem

amount from poswallet 13346.2284
amount from yobit     67443.54925627

total amount i sent to your address 80789.77765627.

Here is my new wallet address CaDpakehTSYBnEpp6r1Hd6jvAkH6ewPu8m

Hope you can process swap soon, i want to stake it.
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Dev are u stole ur coins or what Huh
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
HERRO!  Where are my swapped Cryptojacks?  PMs sent, now sad...
How about the price? It seems this price is stable for long term . I will buy more coins for staking
and We will see the price up when this coin is listed on bigger exchange later.
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Please send me PM those who have missed... For 2 members posted above i am checking and clearing payouts

There will soon be some development in CJ in coming days

please dev check my payout, i was sent u a pm again. 
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
wow, There are many rumors saying that cj will be listed on bittrex exchange with min 200sats . Is it right?
Let me know so I will buy a big packet

Its hard to say but few previous ico is launch at price of 25 > 50 > 75 > 100 and 125 if i am not mistaken, so 200 shouldn't be an issue and if it really list on bittrex, there's rocket there
wow, There are many rumors saying that cj will be listed on bittrex exchange with min 200sats . Is it right?
Let me know so I will buy a big packet

also to hear that ... I do not expect .. buy Cool
Pages:
Jump to: