Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ClintonCASH: The First Cryptocurrency to LOCK UP Hillary Clinton - page 6. (Read 2336 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
someone help. pool dont paid for me but on pool wrote Paid: .... 1h ago. ^( wtf

We've removed this pool from the list pending the resolution of this issue.

but have no other pool ?

We'll be releasing our own pool shortly. Wink
Activity: 78

but have no other pool ?

Since Mrs. Clinton is already a political reject, i don't think the name of this coin will get some attentions from the investors, political coins are long overused and will not get any hype from the crypto investors, they are already tired on the likes of TRUMP coin and other political coins.

That's true-- names themselves aren't very good for promoting crypto. The difference with ClintonCash is that everyone still wants to put her in prison, and the government hasn't taken much action. This is a long-term project of political accountability rather than a quick coin to honor a politician. 

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Since Mrs. Clinton is already a political reject, i don't think the name of this coin will get some attentions from the investors, political coins are long overused and will not get any hype from the crypto investors, they are already tired on the likes of TRUMP coin and other political coins.
so small ?? block 100 Ccash ))) its will be very fast for pplz )))
I do not see your white paper, if you have me please link

I also looking for the white paper and roadmap about this project. The detail is not complete, hopefully the dev will posted it here the official link so that many would not considered this as a scam.

Here is the roadmap and the whitepaper.

One key feature of ClintonCash is not just the tech, but the independent fund to finance projects to investigate Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. Our goal is to grow and gain attention through our work to clean up politics, which will never be finished. There will be a need for ClintonCash long after Hillary is prosecuted.
how much coins for MasterNode ?

1,000 CCASH

I also looking for the white paper and roadmap about this project. The detail is not complete, hopefully the dev will posted it here the official link so that many would not considered this as a scam.

One key feature of ClintonCash is not just the tech, but the independent fund to finance projects to investigate Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. Our goal is to grow and gain attention through our work to clean up politics, which will never be finished. There will be a need for ClintonCash long after Hillary is prosecuted.
how much coins for MasterNode ?

good name for crypto )
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
brand new
Activity: 0
ClintonCash Added to -=::[MIX POOL]::=-

http://pool.mixpool.ru/logo_s.png

http://pool.mixpool.ru/

0.5% Fees

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=CCASH as your password.
No registration required.

Miner command line:
Code:
ccminer-x64 -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.mixpool.ru:4533 -u CW64LKLFF8NgAWKiVm3oAiJ1mZ9fMqjy8D -p c=CCASH
pause

For NiceHash Mining set difficulty in the Password Field like "d=5000"

Don't forget to use CCASH as password, or your shares will be lost
Don't forget to change -u once testing is complete to mine to your wallet

If you need technical support or other questions Please ask https://t.me/mixpoolru

Is the pool stuck? Or problem with the coin?
Activity: 79
Use ccminer/8.17-KlausT
If you need technical support or other questions Please ask https://t.me/mixpoolru
Where info about masternode?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ClintonCash will proudly take a place alongside such coins as PutinCoin, TrumpCoin, LePen coin and Macron coin. Coins that do not carry benefits and values ​​to society.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
any airdrop or bounty? or premine?
ClintonCash DELISTED From MixPool.
Activity: 187
The project is very good. Give me the Vietnamese translation. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: