Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clone Dice - Instant verifiable betting plus progressive jackpots !!! - page 2. (Read 4155 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
All your games need a serious facelift, right now they just look amateurish and I wouldn't want to play on your site if you can't even present a decent non-1995 interface.

we have hired a professional web developer who will be overhauling the entire site, this will take place once the bulk of our games are complete.

Proof that you cant please everyone Smiley

Just found this, which I and code monkey shall start making use of:
http://eligeske.com/cool-web-stuff/data-table-style-generator/
Looks like it will generate very nice tables or at least better than ours Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
All your games need a serious facelift, right now they just look amateurish and I wouldn't want to play on your site if you can't even present a decent non-1995 interface.

yawn

Man... if you're going to rip off my site, at least make a better looking one. Yours is an uglier version with a chat window and no ability to bet over 1btc   Cry

Plus some more features your site does not have Wink :
  • Progressive Jackpots
  • Bitcoin URI links, great for betting via your android phone
  • No "stuck" transactions (touch wood) Wink

Re the better looking one, we dont all have the luxury to buy fireducks site and claim it as our own work.
That being said we have hired a professional web developer who will be overhauling the entire site, this will take place once the bulk of our games are complete.

Most if not all our games have a max bet of 1 BTC, this will increase over time do not worry about that, but currently we are focused on developing additional games. We feel it is better to walk before you run and with that in mind we are working on solid games first and large bets second.

As always we appreciate the feedback  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I sent 1.1 btc, over the max. bet by accident, and it ignored my bet.  I didn't get anything back.

beb2013aa52120d00cd15763f4931288885a311718750d1b8c0edd27123c302b
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
The minimum bet is biggest on the game with the highest payout.  Is that intentional?  Seems backwards to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Its your fault erik for making such an addictive game. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

yawn

Man... if you're going to rip off my site, at least make a better looking one. Yours is an uglier version with a chat window and no ability to bet over 1btc   Cry

It's the "myspace" of gambling sites.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1023
Democracy is the original 51% attack

yawn

Man... if you're going to rip off my site, at least make a better looking one. Yours is an uglier version with a chat window and no ability to bet over 1btc   Cry

Activity: 734
Merit: 507
Veni, vidi, vici. =)
Satoshi Roulette Presents:
Clone Dice
Features
  • Win up to 67.5 BTC instantly.
  • A blatant and unashamed clone of satoshidice with a twist.
  • All dice games have a house edge less than 2% (this includes the games jackpot).
  • All Clone Dice games have a progressive jackpot.
  • Normally Recieve Winnings in less than 20 Seconds.
  • Provably fair (all our games use cryptographic private+public key generated results which can be verified by the player once the private secret is released).
  • Public Shoutbox for support and chat

Min Bet 0.01 BTC, Max Bet 1 BTC

Pages:
Jump to: