Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CLUD COIN | Scrypt | Free the CLUD for all !!! - page 7. (Read 11811 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
The true value belongs to the....community!  Smiley

Then why did you bring it here under a bullsh*t pseudonym without speaking to the actual community in question? It wasn't really ready to be anything more than just an inside joke
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Yeah this is essentially just like doge but came about within the btcpop community for a bit of a laugh. Wouldn't put any value on it. Just a bit of fun. Pop should have it tradable on their exchange soon Tongue

The true value belongs to the....community!  Smiley
Cludcoin was created for fun and is legit.

The True Spirit !!!  Cool
It's nothing to be taken too seriously. Hence why the pop community hadn't actually brought it here...
Still did not get any coin yet! 100 million coin

Post your address here too  Cheesy
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Clud is just something fun guys, no idea why someone chose to post it here. It started more as a joke from users of BTCPop.

FYI BTCPop is a great site if you are into p2p lending, please disregard clud as being some serious coin. No idea why someone posted this here Undecided

Yeah this is essentially just like doge but came about within the btcpop community for a bit of a laugh. Wouldn't put any value on it. Just a bit of fun. Pop should have it tradable on their exchange soon Tongue
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Cludcoin was created for fun and is legit.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Still did not get any coin yet! 100 million coin
This is not an official Announcement. And Dev said that premined that to give clud away for everybody.

There, nobody cares about it. Its been fun. Everybody have CLUD there (and for free)

How to get those Free CLUD for all? How many coins per each person?

Its random. For example, I can send you 200, another user can send you 60, dev can send you 500....
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This is not an official Announcement. And Dev said that premined that to give clud away for everybody.

There, nobody cares about it. Its been fun. Everybody have CLUD there (and for free)

How to get those Free CLUD for all? How many coins per each person?
Activity: 459
There is nothing about CludCoin on this site ,probably you a scammer.

To see the main thread you need to:

Register on btcpop.co

then go to Foruns and take a look on https://btcpop.co/forum/viewthread.php?id=1221

What is btcpop? Here: https://btcpop.co/IndexFAQ

Huge premine -> more than 20m

Already mined by POP users since last Friday using their wallets. See OP

Dear scammer, we both know that gambino is talking for block 1 which contains more than 20000000 coins, not about the 5000 blocks mined by you and your friends before the announcement

dev any bounty for translating or signature or avatar or newsletter!?

David, please ask that on forum. I'm sure someone will reply you
Im also a regular user, not the dev Smiley
legendary
dev any bounty for translating or signature or avatar or newsletter!?
did not get any yet Angry

Did you post your address there on forum?
If yes, just wait, someone will send you.
Post your address in chat too. Other people will send you some only for fun  Grin
legendary
did not get any yet Angry

1Mh on this, not much at all, probably a couple of guys with old USB asics and others wallet mining.

That site was interesting, looked nice and a good layout. No on trading on their exchange.. I guess its a new crypto site I never heard of before.

People are using mostly their wallets yes and thanks for the review.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
No viruses except 3 false positives from Virustotal. Still.. running in a VM just incase.

{
"blocks" : 5599,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.02315501,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1510196,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

1Mh on this, not much at all, probably a couple of guys with old USB asics and others wallet mining.

That site was interesting, looked nice and a good layout. No on trading on their exchange.. I guess its a new crypto site I never heard of before.

Go to pop and chat. You will you get there your free CLUD for sure
Pages:
Jump to: