Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CMC - CPU Miners Coin, POW+POS (Compound interest) - page 3. (Read 2648 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
cpu miners coin? Seriously?
There is no profit in cpu coin, cpu miners will sell any cpu coin and exchange it for btc, which is consensus.
Above is the lesson I learned from xhv rtm ar, I regret depositing rtm in shared node, resulting in no chance to sell. (They can only withdraw once at the end of the month)
And for everyone I will say that I noticed a very important detail!
Almost all shitcoins, scams, etc., appear first on Rplant, but not on other pools, but there..
There are reasons to believe that Rplant is tied to creating shitcoins and deceiving people with their promotion..
Be careful! After all, besides RTM, XMR and a few more coins, everything else on Rplant is pure SCAM!

This coin is a scam no two ways about it, but blaming a pool for listing fast/being efficient is the opposite of productive. The pools don't control the coins being listed and offer no guarantee on them, they just provide the means for you to mine them.

Do you blame a liquor store when a drunk driver crashes through a fence? McDonald's when you get diabetes?
Activity: 7
And for everyone I will say that I noticed a very important detail!
Almost all shitcoins, scams, etc., appear first on Rplant, but not on other pools, but there..
There are reasons to believe that Rplant is tied to creating shitcoins and deceiving people with their promotion..
Be careful! After all, besides RTM, XMR and a few more coins, everything else on Rplant is pure SCAM!
Activity: 24
Yes, I can only agree, PoS pointless, went 4 days, after that it was over, the last one (date: 06/27/2022 12:20).
It's good that I stopped mining after 2 days.
Activity: 2
thank you for your reply
Have to say we work slow, but that's what we want, we are a bunch of people who are tired of the fast pace of life in the city.
One of our developers is from China, he's an electrician by profession, and yes, he's growing vegetables in the countryside now...but I love it, but I can't live without the city, dammit.

- -AD - -
Now you can buy CMC from us for $0.05 each, all funds will be used for exchange listing fees as well as developer coffee.
Contact Twitter to buy: https://twitter.com/cpuminerscoin
Activity: 59
Scam +1

Checked first biggest holders, it's all from the 1m premine, collecting most of the stakes now.

I'm out!
I forgot to add Smiley if the developer does not have 10k bucks to add to several initial shit exchanges at his own expense, then there is nothing to develop the coin at all .. all the schemes are already known and you haven’t come up with anything new to deceive ..
you can calm yourself, but it is believed that any coin with a premine is already 99% scam,
and then they also started premine immediately for the stack ahah,
if the developer would not want to deceive,
he would add a developer commission of 5%, for example,
and here it would be clear that at the start he won't get any stack advantage!
It is useless to argue further and everything is so clear ..
Activity: 4
Yes, the developers are publicly selling cmc on twitter for $0.05 each, as listed exchange funds.
I bought 200 and currently got 9 blocks

https://miningpoolstats.stream/cpuminerscoin
In addition, the chart on this page shows that the pow and pos blocks each account for 50%.
Attention this coin is 100% SCAM!
Everyone who wants to conduct a little investigation will see in the explorer the developer has scattered coins from his address for 1000000 premine to other addresses and now receives staking,
any of you who want to receive at least some kind of reward will not receive it due to the enormous complexity of the artificially created by this SCAM team !!!
BEWARE! and do not fall for such a bait ..
Developers, well, you are 100% stupid to do this at the start!
Activity: 3
[quote
One of our developers is from China, he's an electrician by profession, and yes, he's growing vegetables in the countryside now...but I love it, but I can't live without the city, dammit.

[/quote]

WTF ?? Grin Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Activity: 665
Merit: 15
The ANN should be changed to add ICO in the title.

Might as well be up front about it.

What makes this worth Doge pricing?
Activity: 316
Merit: 21
Hi. Any faucet for those who can't mining because your pc is weak? When exchange?
2MH? Damn.
Crypto is only for the big boys. Anyone trying to mine with a 'consumer level' machine is pissing in the wind.
All for the random chance that one of these lame-ass coins turns a profit (99.5% never have.)
I give up on it all.

Nothing is going to the moon except parachain systems. All these mined coins are useless clones or a shit coin anyways. 2 or 3 of them can process all that the world's needs once sharding is incorporated.
I'm about to pull the plug on this. I'm the top miner on Rplant with 19 rigs ~ 2MH and I pull about 65 coins a day. Staking has only yielded me 8 coins in 24 hours.
Per the estimated coins per day, rplant shows I would mine .13 a day, personally I disregard that crap.
I tried solo mining and in 6 hours I mined 9 blocks.
The premined coins for me was a red flag and I should of kept walking.
This sure looks like a pump and dump from the Devs.

Probably a safe bet, I was a step off ordering on MRR and thought it was a little weird there was no Discord, saw some of the messages here and yikes, if this isn't a dump coin I don't know why they're trying so hard to make it look like one.
Activity: 16
Merit: 4
I'm about to pull the plug on this. I'm the top miner on Rplant with 19 rigs ~ 2MH and I pull about 65 coins a day. Staking has only yielded me 8 coins in 24 hours.
Per the estimated coins per day, rplant shows I would mine .13 a day, personally I disregard that crap.
I tried solo mining and in 6 hours I mined 9 blocks.
The premined coins for me was a red flag and I should of kept walking.
This sure looks like a pump and dump from the Devs.
Activity: 4
90% of the wealth and resources held by 10% of the people in this world are the same everywhere.
Activity: 3
This is the excuse to design a shit coin from scratch? Why perpetuate 'the problem' that has been with us for centuries? Why not come up with something that helps people, not make them work(mine) for peanuts?
I have a 24-core Xeon and a 12-core ryzen on this and my estimated earnings is 0.02/day. Such insanity.

At least kill the PoS until about block 50k, or like Cosanta 100k. Why PoS from so early on?

the estimated per day assumes that the staking hash is a factor in mining, which it isn't, so actual daily mining will be far different than the estimate

the greater concern for me is that devs are staking, which doesn't give anyone else a chance

I get that it's a plsr clone and plsr had a larger premine, but if this shady dev staking is continued, the "premine" % will be far more
Pages:
Jump to: