Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CN-Lite V1] Plenteum - faster, lighter chain, saving on fees - page 6. (Read 26703 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Still no information about exchanges? Or you are working on it? Seems everything good, but I want to see the next information related exchange firstly. Then, I am also curious about bounties and airdrops program of Plenteum. thanks  
are you reasonable enough? Project is just out and you are asking for exchange listings?
Activity: 4
NO FEES POOL
PLE Mining Pool - Pool: http://45.199.183.128/
Fee: 0%
Payout: 100 PLE
Interval: 5min payout
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
trouble with wallet creation

win7 x64 have errror wallet creation. create wallet via win10 x64 and copy file to win7. work fine but show coin x 1000000 in wallet

Hi, please pm me on discord (@WhassupZA) and I will help you. I suspect you may be using poolwallet, which is deprecated and will be removed in the next release, so better to use zedwallet for now.

dont use discord sorry
check zedwallet. close on start

Making initial contact with Plenteumd.
Please wait, this sometimes can take a long time...

poolwallet work. no need help now
Activity: 11

win7 x64 have errror wallet creation. create wallet via win10 x64 and copy file to win7. work fine but show coin x 1000000 in wallet

Hi, please pm me on discord (@WhassupZA) and I will help you. I suspect you may be using poolwallet, which is deprecated and will be removed in the next release, so better to use zedwallet for now.
Activity: 84
Activity: 288

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
looking good project for cpu miner
Network is looking much better with hash much better spread out across the pools. Some very cool stuff coming in the next week, stay tuned!
Activity: 178
I would like to apply Indonesian translation
Previous work : https://stg.callisto.network/id/

Please contact me or reply this message
Virtopias Plenteum pool is now open Smiley

https://plenteum.virtopia.ca

- DDOS Protected
- Located east coast Canada
- Email notifications system
- Experienced team
- Set your payout threshold
- 1% Fee
- Airdrops Smiley

You can of course find me on the Plenteum Discord (Charlie) if you need any help getting setup.
Activity: 19
PLE Mining Pool - ple.Optimusblue.com
http://ple.optimusblue.com

Low Fees
100 PLE minimum payout
Payments every 15 minutes
Dedicated Support with Notification Bots (Email & Telegram)
Funny, devs announce an incomplete project, a coin without basic features like wallet software, website, whitepaper, but don't forget to do a premine of 525 mil out of 21 bil. supply. Also the reward of 4800 coins per block is  quite pathetic for a coin with such a high supply. Please get your shit together. Post a proper whitepaper at least.

From page 1:

We did not launch with anyone we know - we put the source up on github yesterday to test some linux builds, and it was found and people started running nodes so we decided to run with it. This was around 24 hours ago and we've been scrambling to get the basics in place so we could make the announcement as soon as possible.

Sincerest apologies.

Ravencoin has the same supply and 5k reward and it has worked well for them. Whitepaper is being done now and will soon be available.

Ravencoin is a serious coin, has it's own algo, a serious team and whitepaper. Also it has the block time of 60 seconds, which is half of what this coin has, and no premine. Don't even compare the two. This coin is not even remotely similar in any way with RVN. Hundreds of coins like yours are born and die once they hit exchanges, mostly those which have a premine. No one is rushing you to make an announcement, the basics aren't there, and the coin doesn't catch the eye in any way.

I was not comparing projects, and I know RVN quite well considering I have been a part of it since the beginning. Also this coin is not mine though I will be a part of it and help as I can, just as I have done with RVN.

Anyways things are rolling right along and looking good.

Site and whitepaper are up:
https://www.plenteum.com/
Activity: 161
the cost is indeed a problem for everyone to join and transact, if the small problem has been resolved I think there is no more problem to go forward and continue to grow
Activity: 50
Funny, devs announce an incomplete project, a coin without basic features like wallet software, website, whitepaper, but don't forget to do a premine of 525 mil out of 21 bil. supply. Also the reward of 4800 coins per block is  quite pathetic for a coin with such a high supply. Please get your shit together. Post a proper whitepaper at least.

From page 1:

We did not launch with anyone we know - we put the source up on github yesterday to test some linux builds, and it was found and people started running nodes so we decided to run with it. This was around 24 hours ago and we've been scrambling to get the basics in place so we could make the announcement as soon as possible.

Sincerest apologies.

Ravencoin has the same supply and 5k reward and it has worked well for them. Whitepaper is being done now and will soon be available.

Ravencoin is a serious coin, has it's own algo, a serious team and whitepaper. Also it has the block time of 60 seconds, which is half of what this coin has, and no premine. Don't even compare the two. This coin is not even remotely similar in any way with RVN. Hundreds of coins like yours are born and die once they hit exchanges, mostly those which have a premine. No one is rushing you to make an announcement, the basics aren't there, and the coin doesn't catch the eye in any way.

From page 1:

Sincerest apologies.

Activity: 50
Activity: 11
I learned about Plenteum, Creating a lighter, faster chain by removing dust to maintain future mining rewards and reduce the fees will be paid community attention. Bringing the project to the community is an important task now. Can you share the measures used to promote the project?

Hi, at this stage we are heads down working to get our website up and whitepaper released. Part of the aim of the project is to provide more control over the success (or failure) of the project to the community (we will describe more about this in our white paper) so we are not "actively" promoting the project much at this stage, other than through community engagement, and we are hopeful (dare I say confident) that the project and the community will self-promote to an extent. 

Thanks for your interest and support, it's appreciated.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi Dev
This is really one of the quality project

Do you need Vietnamese translation
Please contact me or reply this message if you need

Thanks
Activity: 82
Still no information about exchanges? Or you are working on it? Seems everything good, but I want to see the next information related exchange firstly. Then, I am also curious about bounties and airdrops program of Plenteum. thanks  

We have not applied for any exchange listings as yet - we're working on getting our WP and Website up first.

Thank you sir for your explanation. I am sorry to ask a question about it. I just want to know about it, it is because I am interested in Plenteum project.  Smiley

No need to apologise :-) Just updating you on status. Thanks for your support, it's greatly appreciated.

Okay sir. Thank you so much for your kind words. Good luck for Plenteum project.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Part of the aim of the project is to provide more control over the success (or failure) of the project to the community (we will describe more about this in our white paper) so we are not "actively" promoting the project much at this stage,
Pages:
Jump to: