Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 24. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
hello we need more vote for this subject ''Link to Ledger Nano S'', it would be a significant improvement and beneficial to all the Cobinhood community. https://cobinhood.canny.io/exchange/p/link-to-ledger-nano-s
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
What the reason behind of recent COB tokens grow ? Is it JToken campaign that was promised few days before or any other good news ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
🎉 ANOTHER MILESTONE  🎉

Today, Cobinhood officially launching the COBINHOOD mobile applications for Apple and Android devices with full trading capabilities. READ THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: http://bit.ly/2COnoYU  
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
What will be the value of the COB token? Is it worth hodling onto in the long term?

Exchange like Binance allows to pay fees with Binance token but in Cob that feature is missing and the utility is not clear
Where can I download the white paper of kickcity?
Are you serious? Asking other project's whitepaper on different project thread?
Anyway i have tried to download kickcity's whitepaper but it says "404 NOT FOUND"
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey all. I don't know if its just me, but currently am a bit confused about the J Token listing and airdrop which Cobinhood stated would be similar to CyberMiles (AKA a 1 to 1 airdrop per COB/CMT). Original quote ("BENEFIT FOR COB token-holders: Expect the ICO underwriting benefit to be similar to the CyberMiles token-distribution scheme. We are still finalizing the full mechanics. Please stay tuned.") The posts here state that the sale will be held March 13th until April 9th 2018. So does that mean that all the holders of Cobinhood tokens must have them deposited into their Cobinhood accounts with minimum level 1 verification before March 13th in order to receive a 1 to 1 airdrop of J tokens? This clarification would definitely be appreciated! Also if anyone knows of any info of other upcoming drops please let us know too, even though figure its probably just the one for now. I got into the ICO and will hold the tokens as long as I can with no intention of selling; I just missed setting up an account the first drop so now that is been done don't want to miss out on this one.
Hold on to your seats, folks:
  LTC, QTUM, REN, WTC, Stop loss, COB trading pair & MORE coming to COBX in MARCH

you can read full article at
https://medium.com/cobinhood/march-2018-more-coins-new-features-df4793a5480
new contest
Game 1: ABT Net Deposit Competition

Traders must have at least 1 successful ABT trade to be eligible for the ABT Net Deposit Competition (including ABT/BTC, ABT/ETH, ABT/USDT trading pairs).
Traders will be ranked based on their ABT net deposit volume.
The result will be announced on 2018/3/9. And the prize ETH will be sent directly to the winners’ COBX account.
The top five traders with the highest net deposit volume will get 10 eth
Activity: 28
What will be the value of the COB token? Is it worth hodling onto in the long term?

Exchange like Binance allows to pay fees with Binance token but in Cob that feature is missing and the utility is not clear
Where can I download the white paper of kickcity?
This is not a drill! USDT Trading pairs are live now!

Zero-fee USDT trading pair on all our coins on COBINHOOD Exchange! https://cobinhood.com/trade/COB-USDT
finally some good news:)
J Token is the next ICO underwriting on the way, which is coming in March. Following J, they have other underwritings in store [Which will be announced when ready].
do you any idea how many ICO's will they underwrite soon? cobinhood needs some action i think.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
⚡️ OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: ArcBlock trading (ABT/BTC and ABT/ETH) is now available on COBINHOOD Exchange ⚡️

Trade ABT with zero trading fees now: https://cobinhood.com/trade/ABT-ETH/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=abtlisting
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
ArcBlock is getting listed on COBINHOOD zero trading fees Exchange on Feb 25

https://medium.com/cobinhood/arcblock-is-getting-listed-on-cobinhood-2ab8b8026c53
Cool, i thought ABT would be only listed on 3 exchanges which they announced before but now cobinhood also will listed ABT.

Sorry to dissapointed you, but COB only worth $0.14 atm, their ATH was $1.33.
Trade on COB doesn't need any fees mate, it's zero fee exchange!

Yeah thats how I noticed it it, as the price was very low now for a exchange token.
Well, if the token has utility provided by cobinhood, the price could surge in the future and go higher than the previous high
Activity: 210
Cobinhood should beg high profile Icos toilet them list for free... Icx,  wan, wabi  etc.... Trading volumes would skyrocket as well as new registrations
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
I think it make sense to introduce COB pairs like it is right now for BTC, ETH, USDT and may be even make only these trading pairs for free. This action would achieve next goals:

• will make COB token exposure way better
  • would create real demand for COB tokens and will make possession of them valuable.
  • not cob pair trading fees will bring income to a platform

Right now COB is worthless and not tradeable outside of Cobinhood platform (decentralized exchanges don't count) so there is no any meaning for most of the traders to obtain it.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500

https://medium.com/cobinhood/arcblock-is-getting-listed-on-cobinhood-2ab8b8026c53
Cool, i thought ABT would be only listed on 3 exchanges which they announced before but now cobinhood also will listed ABT.

Sorry to dissapointed you, but COB only worth $0.14 atm, their ATH was $1.33.
Trade on COB doesn't need any fees mate, it's zero fee exchange!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Cob is disappointment, not moving in the right direction. A lot of issues on the exchange, very low userbase, the price is x8 less since one month and it seems the bottom is not reached yet. Very poor PR and marketing. Hope they manage to resurge this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
They work continuously for amplification. Their only handicap in this phase is that cobinhood coin is not beneficial within the borders of stock market. For instance, if you keep binance coin, you pay the half of transaction fee, however as cobinhood does not require transaction fee, they act for airdrop ay the very moment. They will open margin trending on April, and when it happens, cobinhood will find its area of use in real terms, and then I believe that there will be a positive movement by means of the price.

I agree with you, i think the dev team have to working hard to give more benefits to COB holder not only airdrop, because airdrop is not every month and rare. I also waiting for about margin trading as you said, i hope we can see details information about this
Pages:
Jump to: