Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 91. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain why I did not see any tokens in the wallet after bought?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
is it really?? i'm not believe that there is an exchange with zero trading fee. great idea introducing this project.
Activity: 280
Orient
So if we send ETH to buy the token, where, when and how to we receive our Cobinhood tokens?

If you, for example, use MEW to send tokens, you will receive the tokens automatically there in your MEW wallet. Token name is COB.
smart contract huh,... how much gass needed?
i'm interesting and i will try buy for 1 eth and if this project have great planning for the next, can i buy wall?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Finally wait until the specific time, I would like to ask what platform transactions? The recent ICO market is not particularly good, I hope you can go out of the unique market
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Can Tai-Yuan Chen tweet about this; (also not sure why he has two separate names listed in various places w/p and the website)
Also what's his twitter account lol can't find it D:

Also was pretty sure chinese ico's (based in china) were banned.
How to claim tokens? Bought but did not see any tokens in my wallet
Activity: 405
I am support the project and Join the Bounty Program
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How you can make profit from exchange with 0 fee.

Hi, COBINHOOD's revenue will come from margin trading loan interest and underwriting service.
You can check our white paper: https://cobinhood.com/assets/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf
Especially CH4 and CH6 Wink

Furthermore, if you have any further questions, welcome to join our slack and telegram (https://www.cobinhood.com), a big crowd of ppl is discussing with us every day.

Will your margin trading loan interest and the evaluating&hosting of ICOs come at similar costs and accountability as other exchanges/rating services? After all, if not, you will have a flood of 0% traders but not alot of the people enabling this great service.
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Also, can anyone explain to me what is the concept of ICO underwriting? Whats the big deal with it?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Join sosial media campaign , always support ,
Activity: 66
So if we send ETH to buy the token, where, when and how to we receive our Cobinhood tokens?

If you, for example, use MEW to send tokens, you will receive the tokens automatically there in your MEW wallet. Token name is COB.

Ah I see. I use Coinomi. Do you know if it's supported?

I really don't know about Coinomi so you should definitely ask their support.

I tracked some wallets bought tokens but didn't see any tokens in their wallets
Proof-of-Asset Protocol

Ah I see. I use Coinomi. Do you know if it's supported?
Activity: 66

Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Activity: 301
To be honest I dont see why people whould buy COB tokens once traded.
Okey they receive discount on margin and ico's but thats it.
People buy a token when they see potential in a project and price rise.
The project is good but I dont see any real pump into the tokens.

True statement. But I think if this project is serious, COB will be a hold token but not a token for quick flipping

Yes and guess it will be particuliary held by those 2 groups
Activity: 476
project is very interested and reputed. I joined this project and i try register on slack but i am not getting email for confirmation. dev plz check.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

True statement. But I think if this project is serious, COB will be a hold token but not a token for quick flipping

hi,

this exchange will be decentralized?

and how you make profit if the trading fees are 0.

Pleas read previous posts
Pages:
Jump to: