Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE - page 18. (Read 12018 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 07:12:33 PM
Hi,

I am going through your whitepaper, i must say this project its quite ambitious, the platform you plan to release offers a lot of interesting services, im not sure there is somenthing like this at the moment, maybe QUOINE ?

I found also interesting the social aspect and monetizing of it.

Thank you. It is ambitious. It is a combination of modern financial platforms and new emerging crypto platforms.

We are adding 7 developers in the next week as well as some world class advisors!

Quite curios to see who are the advisor.

What is the state of the development at the moment? i saw few images in the whitepaper showing the user interface, looks quite good, are those mokap right?

I saw the bounty and already applied for the translations in Italian if needed  Smiley

Thank you we are working with a new bounty manager and I will be turning all bounty related items over to him.

We are adding some great advisors and programmers, also we are searching for a advisor who is a figure in the crypto community. We have financial figures, as well as political figures, coming to our board.

The state of development is moving rapidly. Those are mockups correct we are in the process of building a demo, and will be building out from there. The demo should be out in before the end of next week. The demo will also be enhanced as we move forward into the ICO
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 18, 2017, 06:31:58 AM
Hi,

I am going through your whitepaper, i must say this project its quite ambitious, the platform you plan to release offers a lot of interesting services, im not sure there is somenthing like this at the moment, maybe QUOINE ?

Thank you. It is ambitious. It is a combination of modern financial platforms and new emerging crypto platforms.

We are adding 7 developers in the next week as well as some world class advisors!

Quite curios to see who are the advisor.

What is the state of the development at the moment? i saw few images in the whitepaper showing the user interface, looks quite good, are those mokap right?

I saw the bounty and already applied for the translations in Italian if needed  Smiley
November 18, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

We are also running a bounty campaign if you would like to earn some LION token.
November 18, 2017, 12:14:53 AM
Hi,

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 17, 2017, 04:09:59 PM
Hi,

November 17, 2017, 07:42:49 AM
which exchanges do you anticipate joining?

These are all of the exchanges that we can integrate in with apis. We will also run a CoinLion Exchange.

Bitcoin Exchange Thailand
Bitcoin Indonesia
Bitfinex
BitFlyer
Bithumb
BitMEX
Bitstamp
Bittrex
Bleutrade
BTC Markets
C-Cex
CEX.IO
ChileBit
Coincheck
Coinmate
Coinone
Coinsbank
Cryptopia
Exmo
Foxbit
Gatecoin
Gemini
Global Digital Asset Exchange
HitBTC
ItBit
Korbit
Kraken
LakeBTC
Liqui.io
Livecoin
MercadoBitcoin
OKCoin
OKCoin Futures
OKEX
Paymium
Poloniex
QuadrigaCX
Surbitcoin
The Rock
UrduBit
Vaultoro
VBTC
Virwox
Yobit
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 06:17:10 AM
which exchanges do you anticipate joining?
November 17, 2017, 06:09:37 AM
Can US Investors purchase the ICO coins?
Does CoinLion offer ICO tracking features?

Yes we are open to the US

Yes CoinLion offers ICO tracking ,rating, reviews, and research!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MoonRunner.io
November 16, 2017, 11:39:15 PM
Can US Investors purchase the ICO coins?
Does CoinLion offer ICO tracking features?
November 16, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
What questions can we answer about CoinLLION?

The Pre-Sale Starts November 30th!

There is a 5 eth min for the presale and a cap of 25 Million
November 16, 2017, 11:58:26 AM
What questions can we answer about CoinLLION?

The Pre-Sale Starts November 30th!
November 16, 2017, 07:01:07 AM
Also,  given the recent rulings by various governments on cryptos, have you planned a solid legal backup?

Yes this is a good question. We have two backup plans in place if regulators make it difficult for us. One is to File under a Regulation A - We would need to move the Token Sale back if that happened - we are not expecting this to happen.

The second plan would be to raise the money through venture capital and accredited investors - we have already raised a substantial amount through private offerings and believe we would be able to raise the full amount we need if we had to take this route.

Thank you for the good question.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
November 16, 2017, 02:13:11 AM
Also,  given the recent rulings by various governments on cryptos, have you planned a solid legal backup?
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
November 16, 2017, 02:11:24 AM
I have to say I've been looking for something like this for quite some time.
Will Coinlion enable me to manage portfolios of others as well?

Good question, I believe CoinLion shud allow this option on their platform as it will encourage managers as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MoonRunner.io
November 16, 2017, 02:06:42 AM
I have to say I've been looking for something like this for quite some time.
Will Coinlion enable me to manage portfolios of others as well?

November 16, 2017, 12:26:26 AM

To run the CoinLion Signature Bounty Complete this FORM

COINLION
COINLION.COM
November 16, 2017, 12:18:45 AM
I'm amazed at what this project done so far. This digital jungle concept is awesome and only one.

Thank you! Let us know if you have any questions. To talk directly with the CEO Join the Telegram channel https://t.me/CoinLion_Platform
Activity: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:38:02 PM
I'm amazed at what this project done so far. This digital jungle concept is awesome and only one.
November 15, 2017, 11:26:05 PM
What questions can we answer about CoinLion? We will be starting a Q&A live video stream next week!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org