Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin2 (C2) Script | PoS | New Ann & New Team | on Topia | { Since 2014 } - page 3. (Read 21225 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
any word on development

alas, but in the topic "deaf as in a tank" ...
Hello, why stake is so little? I have 20000 coins and staking like 1 or 2 coins daily.

This concept is - the complexity of the network)
I 119k and falls though and often but very little.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
any word on development
I go into a hundred rich people, and though I often drip (every few minutes) but few)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/#!rich
And do not forget about 5% of annual returns!

I go into a hundred rich people, and though I often drip (every few minutes) but few)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/#!rich
And do not forget about 5% of annual returns!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello, why stake is so little? I have 20000 coins and staking like 1 or 2 coins daily.
I have a problem, I can not send coins from my wallet
 Huh

error transaction creation failed .
what could be the problem?
Thank you)

https://ibb.co/n9Nk9J What is the problem, please tell me !?

It was possible to find a solution to the erroneous creation of the withdrawal of coins!
And so, if you do not want to deduce a large or a large sum. It is worth splitting the money into small pieces. In my case, these outputs are equal to 10k coins.
I ask to unsubscribe to the topic who was, or there is a problem of this kind. And how you solved them. Thank you for attention
Sorry for my english  Sad
 Huh

Thank you)

https://ibb.co/n9Nk9J What is the problem, please tell me !?
 Huh

Thank you)
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello, wallet staking great.  Smiley Difficulty is not high.
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
 Already a year with a tail I keep coins on my wallet, and accidentally pulled to look into the old branch ... it was time for me to help the girls with the settings of the purse ... found out that it is not ... this is SHOCK (((
GOOD LUCK to the new team)

I apologize for my English "accent" (
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Waiting for further updates of the Coin2 project, and hope that the project will bring about better expansion.
I hope, now the value of c2 is down  Embarrassed
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Further information should be expected, soon it will appear on the site.
egretia
For some time, no news. Will the exchange take place? The new name of the coin?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am real confuse here.

With Coin2 since week one when Rick started it to the 1st hack help by Bittrex to fix the bugs then launched later to manual switch over. All about great community, lots of funs. I end up with 2 wallets, both control over more than a million C2 in it. Never ever cross my mine to dump it because I impressed with Brian defecto took over with high enthusiastic led C2 to focus on gaming, which I knew it will take a long long and long long times.

Then I got very ill. prefer not to say further.

Now, I am back, beginning dive into cryptoworld again.

Awhile back, probable couple months ago when still in hospital, I talked to Nirgo. I recall he mention C2 evolve into new blockchain...probably 1:1 swap?

Then I follow the link, seems not happening but rather a facing lift and wth new management?

I try to join the provided Discord, seems unable to hook me up. Am I too ill the medi fry my brain or too old couldn't figure out how?

if someone could be patiently go through with me would be great. Tha nks in advance.

p/s: I recall talk to one of origin Dev team,  if coin swap, I will donate 20% to person help take care of it and 20 to Coin2 development, I only keep 60% to ride the further progress.

brand new
Activity: 0
I am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

If you are among the first 1000 from the Coin2 initial distribution or among the first followers please join the new Coin2 team on Discord and stay tuned!

https://discord.gg/zkq6uAb

Coin2 Team

I am proud to be one of them. Been here from the beginning, seen all the ups and downs, still hodling and just joined the discord channel.
Activity: 47
I see that. Sad to see what has happened to c2 over the past year or so. I don’t own any anymore but hate to see what it has become. Some one needs to take this coin out of the grave. Brian was a good man and I’m sure he is not happy about what has become of this. If anyone can get this thing going I’d be more than happy to buy back in. And to have me back in would be a big deal.
Pages:
Jump to: