Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coinchase-Chase Valuable Coins at Early Stage - page 10. (Read 63034 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Now I only have 0.1 eth in my account, so do I need to recharge?
Yes, you'll need at least 0.2eth
Activity: 39
What are projects under Coinchase
Activity: 21
Do you have any activities now
‼️[NEW] Quiz 6- Click here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaJj6JMkUhLNj9aM02f3z1eQ0_NZpEpwJfjSWr243Y52nhPg/viewform) to participate                                                                                                                                                            ‼️[NEW] BTT Bounty $5000(1,000,000 CCH) waiting for you Click here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47217806)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ‼️[NEW] Content Share Bounty-  Click here (https://share1.coinchase.com/) to paticipate. Share the content from our social media channels and get rewarded with 20CCH. You  share the content every 12 hours and get rewarded with CCH. You've follow CCH on all social media channels.
If i aprove KYC can i receive 0.097 eth ?
At present, this part of ETH cannot be withdraw,you can use these ETH to buy other tokens on our website
Activity: 35
Hello, I haven't passaport, so I send my id card in KYC, it's ok? Smiley
1.Passport.   
2.Driver's license   
3.National ID card  and upload picture clearly.
Finishing one of these three is ok.
Why did the registration reward change from $20 to $10?
If you are registering for Coinchase for the first time, $10 will be issued to your Coinchase account balance immediately. If you registered for Coinchase a few days ago, You only need to complete the mailbox verification and you will receive a $20 bonus to your account immediately, invite your friend to register.You can get rewards if they participate in our public-sale.
If i aprove KYC can i receive 0.097 eth ?
My web account has 0.096 eth,should be the reward for registration
Activity: 35
Why did the registration reward change from $20 to $10?
brand new
Activity: 0
Coinchase participation incentive?
Activity: 21
What are the benefits of membership
 Cry
"Break and Return
Preferential Purchasing Privileges
Less Limitations
Double Commissions for Inviting Friends"

Hold 2 Eth equivalent CCHs and lock the position for more than one month to become a member.
When can I get my reward after successful registration?
Why are there IEOs, but also come to Coinchase to raise funds?
We are trying to help the project to find real supporters, so that everyone can really understand the project side instead of
Purely for the money to go to the speculation
brand new
Activity: 0
Can i withdraw the free ethereum?
 Huh
Withdrawal isnt available at this time. ETH can be used to participate in Token public sales on Coinchase community.

when can buy tokens
Activity: 22
What date will CCH be up for public sales.

CCH token sales will begin on the 26th of November, 2018.
What is Coinchase?That sounds cool

Coinchase is the world’s leading community-focused Blockchain crowdfunding platform.

Are there any worthwhile projects now
The first round of cch public sale will begin on  26th November.

What is CCH?
Activity: 9
Coinchase participation incentive?

"Coinchase allocated 51% of the total supply of CCH tokens to incentivize its users
to participate in public sale actively."
What is Coinchase?That sounds cool

Coinchase is the world’s leading community-focused Blockchain crowdfunding platform.

Are there any worthwhile projects now
Activity: 7
what aboutt Break and Return

In order to protect participants in bear market, Coinchase stands by the users' side and asks project parties to participate in ‘Break and Return' insurance: If the average price of project's token falls below Public Sale price on the first 48 hours of the first exchange listing, users can choose to be refunded by Coinchase.

Not a bad idea I like it
What is the minimum number of purchases

Min personal cap: 0.2ETH Max personal cap: 20ETH

Pages:
Jump to: