Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 19. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I have send my cdt to hitbtc and the balance is still zero after many days. Anyone got this problem?

There is no such problem, I used CDT on HitBtc 3 days ago, the transaction was easy (about an hour). write in the support.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I have send my cdt to hitbtc and the balance is still zero after many days. Anyone got this problem?
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
is there any develop process here, i wonder how is it going, are the dev team strive to accomplish the roadmap? i see the price is falling and falling
dont worry, now you see the price is rising now, its just a dump and pump game recently, so be better to hold your coins and wait for the skyrocket in the future
Activity: 172
is there any develop process here, i wonder how is it going, are the dev team strive to accomplish the roadmap? i see the price is falling and falling
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
its good time to buy CDT at $0.063027 Huh
i wont to hold for long term

In that case you would be holding it for a long time unless you sell for a low price. But if this token will soon be pumped as they already have partnered with Etoro forex platform. I'm curious what etoro could do for Coindash actually.  Would traders in etoro are going to be on coindash too?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
its good time to buy CDT at $0.063027 Huh
i wont to hold for long term
Activity: 896
I still feel, price is more undervalued and have lot of room for growth..

last time i sold for 0.006 eth price
Activity: 172
i almost believe this coin will set a new record days before, but the price falls back now like most other altcoins did, anyway, i still hold the coin to wait for a bright future
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
was there now finally any proof that they got real hacked?
why they dont longer speak about the hacker?
why the hacker sent so much ethereum back?
what is with the rest of the stolen coins?
was the police/fpi possible to find any information about the hacker?
how got the hacker access to the ico side? so you can prevent in the future
how you can safe your trading site in future that it dont get hacked?

how can people trust this site? are you guys not scared that the side get hacked and your account information from the exchanges get stolen?
there are so many open questions  Roll Eyes

yes, there are a lot of question here, but I am really interested, why "hacker " sent coins back?? I really don't believe in it

They purposely not answer you as the hacking incident was purposely planned for you to sell your tokens. If you do so, the those believers and the team are gladly going to buy them cheap as 0.03usd from you. Hold your tokens for theg are bout to start the engine to the moon.

lol i never bought this token Wink just asking because this dev team is very fishy...
Activity: 68
Merit: 7

how can people trust this site? are you guys not scared that the side get hacked and your account information from the exchanges get stolen?

yes, there are a lot of question here, but I am really interested, why "hacker " sent coins back?? I really don't believe in it

They purposely not answer you as the hacking incident was purposely planned for you to sell your tokens. If you do so, the those believers and the team are gladly going to buy them cheap as 0.03usd from you. Hold your tokens for theg are bout to start the engine to the moon.

what value can be get for token?

i don't you cannot view future, but... how much will must be to moon?

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 560

Activity: 238
Whats happening with the trading side of things? Are will still going to be able to follow top traders or has the idea completly changed? I dont get the sudden change in direction

I thought that this actually was the main purpose of Coindash. It should be a platform, social media like, where traders can share their experiences and also publish their trades and follow each other. If that has changed now, what is the new direction coindash is going for?
Facebook update:

CoinDash

22 horas ·

Check the latest dev update about #CoinDash, Buyback program and Meetup in Tel Aviv 14th Dec!

CoinDash meetup 14.12,Israel, Tel Aviv — welcome everyone to participate in our Tel Aviv meet-up on 14.12. Come to meet our team and learn more about CoinDash new road map, plans. You can RSVP in the following LINK

Bumping coming!.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The team seem like lost their ball or wrong passed. Long time past but I don't see any real actions from team. That's maybe lack of information about hacked too.
Hope they will do something better

I thought so too, I have been trying to get more details about the project but seems like all the news I have seen so far would be from a few months ago. I might be wrong though. Hopefully we can get some developments if not this year maybe the first quarter of the next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
The team seem like lost their ball or wrong passed. Long time past but I don't see any real actions from team. That's maybe lack of information about hacked too.
Hope they will do something better
Activity: 658
When I say this project it was a delight to follow then, but the team has dropped the ball big time, I don't see what this project brings to the table again regret not selling early but finally out of the project
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

awesome coin!

don't know it, but it have a great future, keep place for long time!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Still trusting it btw
Pages:
Jump to: