Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 26. (Read 73089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is full agreeable that development speed is the issue here. I do believe in stable and secure network but it seems to be taking extra time. It should be around the corner now because how long development or required things now. We can expect anytime update on completion of platform this is how I see this happening in near future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
I wonder if we can manage to get on Binance?

I think if Coindash is listed there, the price will rise ...

If they can get listed in Binance that would be better volume, but better price? I don't know. It's too hard to predict the price based on new exchange launch.
They should also try Idex, new decentralized Ethereum-based tokens exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I wonder if we can manage to get on Binance?

I think if Coindash is listed there, the price will rise ...
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
What news about new bigger exchanges? I have seen CDT trading only on EtherDelta only? Coindash needs more exchanges.
it seems that the reborn Chinese exchanges like cex.com and big.one will probably list CDT, but I dont know the exat time

Can you post the source of your information?  I hope this rumor is true.  The addition of these exchanges will be very beneficial for the CoinDash project and could affect the price positively.  Getting added on exchanges never hurt, unless the exchange flops and shuts down without letting you withdraw your funds. 

CDT isn't just listed on etherdelta though its also listed on mercatox and hitbtc, lesser volume however which is why you can't dump a stash. the exchanges isn't the issue but the slow development to which they should have been busy for it. the team had a lot to explain during the ICO scandal and people don't forget that easily so it they want people to start trusting them again, they better do it right.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
What news about new bigger exchanges? I have seen CDT trading only on EtherDelta only? Coindash needs more exchanges.
it seems that the reborn Chinese exchanges like cex.com and big.one will probably list CDT, but I dont know the exat time

Can you post the source of your information?  I hope this rumor is true.  The addition of these exchanges will be very beneficial for the CoinDash project and could affect the price positively.  Getting added on exchanges never hurt, unless the exchange flops and shuts down without letting you withdraw your funds. 
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
What is interesting fact about majority of projects which appeared on the market during Q2 this year almost all have set their targets by the end of this year. Although we don't have solid source of information but long time testing of beta may turn into full platform within remaining time in this year 2017.

the longer they can spike the price, the better for the investors as they can grab more at the cheaper price. My guess is that before the month of November will end, the price  could sharply move up, its after fork but this is just my guess though.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
What is interesting fact about majority of projects which appeared on the market during Q2 this year almost all have set their targets by the end of this year. Although we don't have solid source of information but long time testing of beta may turn into full platform within remaining time in this year 2017.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Anyone get their first round of loyalty coins?

No, they distribute the token at the 17. November.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyone get their first round of loyalty coins?
Activity: 98
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
There is nothing contrary to say on the accumulation and consolidation. Whales are going to make tons of money from these markets as small investors are looking at chain split in Bitcoin and hoping to get other coins but that doesn't seem happening. Whales are buying from the dumps and this is what will push the price upwards.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Price is still low, Coindash team need to do something. Give us investors some good news, we are tired of waiting. At the same price level for months for USD, decreasing for BTC.

i think this low price is good for collect more coindash, and keep it until they finish the development
so when tha platform already done and ready to use, i'm sure the price will skyrocket
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
They need just to complete the platform as it has been months in beta mode. This should be enough time to get the all required statistics and data to finalize the shape and function of platform. They really need to come out with something which to push the price up and up.
Activity: 43
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Price is still low, Coindash team need to do something. Give us investors some good news, we are tired of waiting. At the same price level for months for USD, decreasing for BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Maybe we could try to get on Binance. Whould be good  Smiley

And maybe a decentralized exchange would also be good ... I don't know if it's possible: is it possible to
get listed at Waves DEX? There is coming soon a new better version of this decentralized exchange ...

maybe we could profit from their promotion for the new Waves DEX if we get listed before the new Waves DEX comes out ...
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Someone has a same problem? Im trying to register to cex.com but cant do that because they dont send me email captcha.. tried several times and nothing..
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Would like to hear something from team if they are planning bigger exchanges soon:) because in 3 months after ico we have just one normal exch:) i hope poloniex and bittrex integration means that we will see cdt in these exch, same like with hitbtc and gatecoin
Devs is it possible?Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: