Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinLab Protected Pool - page 43. (Read 97702 times)

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
October 02, 2012, 11:55:14 AM
any eta on a custom client?  It seems to defeat the point of loyalty points if people are getting them via FPGAs.

I resemble that remark.  Tongue
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
October 02, 2012, 11:48:34 AM
any eta on a custom client?  It seems to defeat the point of loyalty points if people are getting them via FPGAs.
Activity: 270
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
October 01, 2012, 09:28:01 PM
We now have an automatic sign-up process! 

To sign up for our 95% Protected Pool, go here:
http://pool.coinlab.com/partners/protected/sign-up

To sign up for our 98% PPS pool (no Loyalty Points), go here:
http://pool.coinlab.com/partners/ppspool/sign-up

October 01, 2012, 06:45:25 PM
Payouts for the week of 2012-9-23 have been sent out.

If your balance is less than 1BTC, it will be carried over to next week.  If you need it sooner, send me a withdrawal request.

Thanks miners!

Chris
October 01, 2012, 03:16:47 PM
When are payments for week 2012-09-23 processed?

Payouts for 2012-09-23 are going out today.
donator
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
October 01, 2012, 02:40:14 PM
When are payments for week 2012-09-23 processed?
kdf
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 27, 2012, 04:24:40 PM
The increase in rejected shares has returned to normal. 

thank you for what ever you did!!

kdf
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 27, 2012, 11:21:53 AM
Has anyone else had a significant increase in rejected shares starting about 8 hours ago or so?

Thanks
Activity: 492
Merit: 503
September 26, 2012, 06:50:07 AM
Been back at Coinlab for a couple of days now, and this time, the pool communication is rock solid. Thanks for doing whatever it is you did!
September 24, 2012, 07:15:49 PM
Hello Miners!

Monday Payouts have been sent. Everyone who has a balance over 1BTC for the week of 9/16 has been paid out.  If your balance is below 1BTC and you'd like a payout, email or PM me.

You'll notice that its now easier to understand payouts - your payments will be equal to this weeks earnings in the web interface (because we're now paying out over the same period measured on the web interface).

This week, we'll continue working on pool optimizations (including hashrate estimate), multiple workers per account, and automated payouts.  We'll keep you posted as these features get closer to being ready to go live!
legendary
Activity: 2044
September 24, 2012, 03:16:39 PM
When can we expect payouts?

I have been mining for 3 weeks and have received nothing as of this morning.....

They're usually every Monday at ~2PM PDT.  You should probably contact Mike directly to make sure they've got the right payment address.

Thanks for the info....

I will wait until later today.  Perhaps my balance was not large enough the last couple weeks.....I just recently started with real power.  

FWIW, I'm in the same boat - three weeks and no payouts yet...

Area and Yochdog, both of you had earned less than 1 BTC your first week, so you balance was carried over.  Both of you have now earned over 1BTC, so you'll both be getting payouts in a bit with your first two weeks of earnings.

If you have another week with under 1BTC earnings and you'd like me to process a special payout for you, send me an email and I'll try to get you your BTC ASAP (but it may take until the next business day).

Thanks dude!

I kind of figured it was something like that, and appreciate the clarification. 

Love the reliability of the pool and the low stales.  Bravo. 
September 24, 2012, 03:01:22 PM

I have been mining for 3 weeks and have received nothing as of this morning.....

They're usually every Monday at ~2PM PDT.  You should probably contact Mike directly to make sure they've got the right payment address.

Thanks for the info....

I will wait until later today.  Perhaps my balance was not large enough the last couple weeks.....I just recently started with real power.  

Area and Yochdog, both of you had earned less than 1 BTC your first week, so you balance was carried over.  Both of you have now earned over 1BTC, so you'll both be getting payouts in a bit with your first two weeks of earnings.

If you have another week with under 1BTC earnings and you'd like me to process a special payout for you, send me an email and I'll try to get you your BTC ASAP (but it may take until the next business day).
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
September 24, 2012, 02:19:26 PM
Hi Coinlab,

I am running 51Gh/s. on your server and have been for the last week. Your 30 minute trailing average calculation is showing that I am running between 18-19Gh/s. Hopefully this is something simple that can be corrected.

Best,
gigavps
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
September 24, 2012, 01:11:49 PM

They're usually every Monday at ~2PM PDT.  You should probably contact Mike directly to make sure they've got the right payment address.

Thanks for the info....

I will wait until later today.  Perhaps my balance was not large enough the last couple weeks.....I just recently started with real power. 

legendary
September 24, 2012, 12:23:27 PM

They're usually every Monday at ~2PM PDT.  You should probably contact Mike directly to make sure they've got the right payment address.

Thanks for the info....

I will wait until later today.  Perhaps my balance was not large enough the last couple weeks.....I just recently started with real power. 

vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
September 24, 2012, 09:45:45 AM

legendary
September 24, 2012, 09:40:12 AM

September 21, 2012, 01:08:59 PM
Just a note, we're doing an update on the pool servers today.  At present, we drop your LongPoll connections, which make it look like the pool has a communications error.  We keep multiple front-ends running so your miner should be able to reconnect (to another front-end) immediately, with no loss of work credits.

I just wanted to warn you in case you see server glitches.  We're planning on fixing this soon, so you won't even see the communication losses when we update servers.

Thanks!

Mike Koss
CTO, CoinLab
September 21, 2012, 01:05:15 PM
Only about 0.02% stales, pretty great compared to the 0.2% to 1% I get on other pools!

Thanks.  We thinks it's "our fault" if we give you work that will end up as a stale; so as long as you pushwork to us with 90 seconds of the getwork, your share will be accepted (we accept work even longer if the block is still current, or course).

Note that our roll-n-time header indicates the 90 second allowable timestamp rolling - that seemed a good place to indicate how long we're accepting work from time of issuance - if we changes our acceptance time, we'd also change the roll-n-time header to match.

Mike Koss
CTO, Coinlab
Activity: 686
September 19, 2012, 07:33:02 PM
Only about 0.02% stales, pretty great compared to the 0.2% to 1% I get on other pools!
Pages:
Jump to: