Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMall.io - A Bitcoin Marketplace for Digital Goods - page 4. (Read 3268 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I don't think allowing the sale of accounts is a good way to start a new digital marketplace..

Anyway good luck. Try finding more people to use your service privately first!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Welcome to Bitcoin. your website is looking good.. hope it will do best. there is already few Bitcoin related Marketplace BTW..
I have a Steem Account trying to sell that. I'll post my offer there.

do you have any bounties, Offers ETC?
Activity: 138
Merit: 5
BTC Introducing CoinMall BTC

CoinMall is world's first Bitcoin powered marketplace for digital goods.
There are many reasons to start buying or selling on CoinMall, most notably:

1) Seller benefits; as a seller, you will never have to worry about charge-backs or fraud again. It's free to list products too!
2) Buyer benefits; as a buyer, there is zero risk of identity theft and there are many different vendors to buy products from.
3) Worldwide accessibility; CoinMall is a globally accessible platform with no barrier to entry.
4) Secure transactions; Includes escrow service and feedback system.
5) Private; CoinMall is a fully pseudonymous marketplace, we do not require any personal documents.

More info on CoinMall and its benefits can be found here:
http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/press-release-introducing-worlds-first-bitcoin-marketplace-digital-goods/

You can follow us on Twitter, Reddit, Instagram and please don't forget to bookmark our website.

Please do note that CoinMall is currently in its MVP stage. Any feedback, additional category and feature requests as well as bug reports are welcome.
You are also welcome to ask any other questions.
Pages:
Jump to: