Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 18. (Read 8800 times)

copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Interesting project and team. Will you have an affiliate program?
Activity: 182
Team should be very attentive in monitoring all the unexpected bugs, call out immediately and get a proper resolution that can help all the participants safer and secured who are connected with Coinnec.
Yes I agree, the team should plan properly and strategize to deal with every aspect of the project
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I don't think that currently this team has a potential.
The concept is also not much unique and there anlre similar projects out there.
Activity: 196
Team should be very attentive in monitoring all the unexpected bugs, call out immediately and get a proper resolution that can help all the participants safer and secured who are connected with Coinnec.
Activity: 238
The project seems to be positive, but the idea is already in full bloom so the team needs to be precautious and take each step carefully. They have to stand out to gain some extra credit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
What if the client keeps a delay in making payment after having a visibility on the work submitted? will Coinnec take the responsibility in between to manage both the parties.
Activity: 183
What happened? Why did price drop like 3000% while 75% token is still in dev wallet?

It's not a dev wallet, we hold only 15% as mentioned in the specification - it's Mercatox exchange address, take a closer look into the address - means it's held by Mercatox users

I saw it now. Thanks. Then it is quite weird that there are only 617 holders, that's why I though no ICO distribution. BiteBTC airdrop to 400 address. It is likely that there are not many participants in ICO and they are dumping.
copper member
Activity: 80
What happened? Why did price drop like 3000% while 75% token is still in dev wallet?

It's not a dev wallet, we hold only 15% as mentioned in the specification - it's Mercatox exchange address, take a closer look into the address - means it's held by Mercatox users
Activity: 183
Coinnec structure and the operations are extremely diligent where the provider uploads offer, validates content, Data will publish through P2P network, Client sees retentive offer and fix the % of payment that transaction will be visible on block chain, provider start working and the person will receive the payment after the work is approved, Finally provider earns and client gets work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am trying to search for this token to coinmarketcap but it seems like it is still not available there I thought since you are listed to various exchange I can find it there. Have you gone through ICO?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How have I understood only 2 persons in team? It is unlikely such project will be able seriously to be perceived by skilled investors, this really small number of people which doesn't inspire trust, but it is worth seeing to development of the project a little, as on me.
Is that so. Let's try to look for admin of this project maybe they could answer our curiosity regarding the persons in the team. Maybe we could be more patients for this matters sooner or later the community will increase so with the trust of the investors and supporters.

We have 7 people currently working on the project development every day. We will present the design interface of the platform up to several weeks.
Thank you so much admin for very active response even the number of teammates are not enough to cater all the people around the market. Its It's very impressive of you that you answer the question directly and happy to know that project team are also very honest. Will be waiting for your project developments. Keep it up and may the luck be with you all.
Activity: 154
How have I understood only 2 persons in team? It is unlikely such project will be able seriously to be perceived by skilled investors, this really small number of people which doesn't inspire trust, but it is worth seeing to development of the project a little, as on me.
Is that so. Let's try to look for admin of this project maybe they could answer our curiosity regarding the persons in the team. Maybe we could be more patients for this matters sooner or later the community will increase so with the trust of the investors and supporters.

We have 7 people currently working on the project development every day. We will present the design interface of the platform up to several weeks.
Your team is much dedicated to their work and that indeed makes the investors feel safe here. Hope to see some great updates from you which would make this project go more great ahead.

The success of a business is not base on the number of people working on it but it is all about the people who are heartily do its work. I know soon it will be added more workers as the project reach success too. I am sure this project will reach success because of its platform it is usable and a good kind of project.
Activity: 196

Your team is much dedicated to their work and that indeed makes the investors feel safe here. Hope to see some great updates from you which would make this project go more great ahead.
A good team always leads a profitable and bright way for the project and several projects only have good profits because of their team members and i think that the same case would go with this project too.

This project will be protected from hacker attacks? The security issue is very important and interesting to all who think about it
No development can not be protected from attacks by 100% the most important thing is how well they will protect and whether users will be able to trust the project
How can it be not possible since the platform is block chain based we can expect more potential software installed and detectors which can highlight who wish to decode the prospect, definitely Coinnec team will take all challenges and implement high mechanisms.
Activity: 224
it looks like a comprehensive project,and im hoping a more update information to post,hope everything is running it well for this project

This project is actually somethinf conceptive too and i think that the investors would like it to be the part of this project and hope that they could really make their profits go great ahead.
it looks like a comprehensive project,and im hoping a more update information to post,hope everything is running it well for this project
Activity: 252
The idea of this project is simply excellent, I think that this is very correct. Will you have any payment system?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project will be protected from hacker attacks? The security issue is very important and interesting to all who think about it
No development can not be protected from attacks by 100% the most important thing is how well they will protect and whether users will be able to trust the project

They can though? Like bitcoin has a fairly clean history with hacks despite not having a lot of full time developers or full community support like now
Pages:
Jump to: