Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 2. (Read 544 times)

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
So what makes this project different from other existing and well ongoing projects? TraDove has a great vision and roadmap which is similar to this one.

They also want to unlock corporate demand for a token based business-to-business (B2B) marketing, sales, and trade platform.
Could you clarify this for me? Thanks in advance.

Our platform will be more focused on the business owners vs. service providers, like freelancers, designers, homeworkers and others - help them establishing cooperation with each other, with fair pre and post-payments system, allowing to rate each party on the base of their cooperation which will lift the most valuable business owners and providers and make the platform very safe place with reliable people.

Sounds great! Good luck

Thank you!
Activity: 8
So what makes this project different from other existing and well ongoing projects? TraDove has a great vision and roadmap which is similar to this one.

They also want to unlock corporate demand for a token based business-to-business (B2B) marketing, sales, and trade platform.

Our platform will be more focused on the business owners vs. service providers, like freelancers, designers, homeworkers and others - help them establishing cooperation with each other, with fair pre and post-payments system, allowing to rate each party on the base of their cooperation which will lift the most valuable business owners and providers and make the platform very safe place with reliable people.

Sounds great! Good luck
copper member

Ah okay, thanks a lot therefore, this made it more clearly for me. That's indeed not the same way the projects is heading for. But in my eyes a great opportunity for businesses!

That's right - thank you!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12

Ah okay, thanks a lot therefore, this made it more clearly for me. That's indeed not the same way the projects is heading for. But in my eyes a great opportunity for businesses!
copper member

copper member
Is there a bounty campaign? The link for bounty in main post doesn't work..

Yes there's a bounty campaign, but there's no hyperlink in the main post to it, below there's instruction to send us email at [email protected] saying:
"I want custom referral link to earn COI Tokens"
and we will provide you the referral link.

For each referral You will earn 1 COI
For each visitor You will earn 1 COI
Activity: 210
Merit: 12

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Is there a bounty campaign? The link for bounty in main post doesn't work..
copper member
When you think the interface design will be presented?

It should be done and ready to present by June 2018. Stay tuned!
copper member
Activity: 170
Merit: 5
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
Activity: 70
Any cool ratings received? We've got a 4,6/5 on ICObench, i.e.
Or a Stable+ from ICOratings.

https://medium.com/adhive/adhive-stable-from-icorating-3b15c9dbc3cd
https://medium.com/adhive/adhive-scores-4-5-5-at-icobench-a0261c90c1a4

Where can I find yours?
copper member
Looking good! Saved in my "2018 ICOs" list, wish you all best!  Cool

Thanks for support!
Activity: 6
Looking good! Saved in my "2018 ICOs" list, wish you all best!  Cool
copper member
I see you started Bounty Campaign as well - great! I'm sending you email please send me the referral link to promote.

Yes that's right! Thank you for participating in our bounty campaign. We already sent you the referral link.
Activity: 2
I see you started Bounty Campaign as well - great! I'm sending you email please send me the referral link to promote.
copper member
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Cool Poland i am polish.
copper member
Cool idea! Hope it will be mooning soon!  Wink

It will. Thanks for your support!
Pages: