Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COINNODE [CNE] Pos - Masternodes - page 4. (Read 3643 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
only pos
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
Wow Grin
Activity: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:36:37 AM
Interesting project more details for to the moon good job and good luck devs looking forward
Activity: 4
January 22, 2018, 07:26:56 AM
Sorry, but this is way to risky makes no sense to buy a MN when the coin hasn't even hit an exchange yet. There should have been an POW period at the start so people could actually have coins to sell at exchanges. You're basically just risking loosing 2k worth of btc.
Activity: 314
January 22, 2018, 06:35:25 AM
The last time coins with masternodes are very popular. In fact, everything moves with human greed, and such a scheme has nothing to do with the original principles of the cryptocurrency. Masternodes makes the rich even richer...
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
January 22, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
I need the people who bought MN in the discord channel to contact me by MP here in the forum

Regarding the questions of each of you will be addressed in due course

for security avoid the channel of discord and do not buy masternodes, until I notify you here again

When communicating with me, please show me your Discordia user ID

What is the cost of one masternode?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
January 21, 2018, 07:18:12 PM
I need the people who bought MN in the discord channel to contact me by MP here in the forum

Regarding the questions of each of you will be addressed in due course

for security avoid the channel of discord and do not buy masternodes, until I notify you here again

When communicating with me, please show me your Discordia user ID
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
Is it possible to know the details of this project and the team behind it, will be very important to know that there are real and experienced people in the project.
January 21, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
Hello guys
Where is information about your team? Maybe some whitepaper?

please ask before reading the ANN that question has been answered before. Thanks for your interest
January 21, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
Users who have configured active MNs are informed that a mandatory wallet update will be released, in a few hours, they must reconfigure their MNs because we will change the cointicker, to avoid problems with the exchanges in the listing requests. I await your collaboration and I accept this. The download links will be updated and you will be notified here and in the ANN when they must make the change of wallet

Thank you.
January 21, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
The people of the old channel of discord that are in the list, have until today at 19.00 hours in time zone of Miami USA, to send your wallet of Coinnode, then in that hour we will close that old channel, who does not send his wallet its place in the distribution.

thank you for your patience
Activity: 6
January 21, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
Joined bounty
January 21, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
This project seems 50/50 to me.

50% legit
50% scam

so be very careful everyone.
Never invest what you cannot afford to lose.

if it seems like a scam, then stay away, nobody has asked you to come here
January 21, 2018, 12:16:38 PM
On previous page few people have drawn your attention towards the ticker which is creating confusion. You are in very early stages of the project so can easily change anything at this stage with minimum efforts. I will say this is best time to change symbol and go with some unique which will be in best favor of the project.

Thanks for all your suggestions, if the cointicker will be changed, updated the source code and released, two users have previously made the call regarding this fact, and we will not ignore their suggestions, so we will change the cointicker.

again thanks everyone for your comments
Activity: 36
January 21, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
This project seems 50/50 to me.

50% legit
50% scam

so be very careful everyone.
Never invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 197
January 21, 2018, 11:56:22 AM
Hello guys
Where is information about your team? Maybe some whitepaper?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
On previous page few people have drawn your attention towards the ticker which is creating confusion. You are in very early stages of the project so can easily change anything at this stage with minimum efforts. I will say this is best time to change symbol and go with some unique which will be in best favor of the project.
I agree!But who will return the money for your time and electricity?After all, it's the same bunch of developers and they should be held accountable for their past development!Otherwise, you can create every 3 days a different coin and get people to believe them and spend money on them!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
January 21, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
Deceived people with nodeccoin and now looking for the fools with coinnode?Smart developers!It is a pity that the more morons are!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
January 21, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

we should wait for the planning process from the developers of this project, and hopefully soon to update the steps of achievement that will be done by the team from COINNODE.
and also about bounty campaign maybe we should be a little more patient,
I wonder how much total supply coin will be allocated for this promotional program, dev ??

Hello, we will be working this week on the things that are still missing such as the website, the white paper, github, then other points will be announced in the near future.

Now we are contacting exchanges to know all your requirements to be listed.

our priority now is investment, and raising the necessary funds for various exchanges

but very soon your doubts will be solved

I suggest that you increase the price on the MN, that would also help  to get more and sell less MN, so that it would keep ROI at high leves.

Also, please apply to MNrank.com masternodes.online

As for exchanges, apply for crypto-bridge.org and southxchange.com

Pages:
Jump to: