Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINO] The Coin(O) Community Discussion thread - page 39. (Read 70414 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just an advice, as you have already launched wallet with great features, the promotion and awareness about should also start as soon as possible because in the market there are so many people who are just ready to copy paste new things and market as their own. The credit of this must go to you and the Coino community.

Thanks

Thanks

But it's not that easy.

There are many coin dev's out there who can't even code a coin, let alone build a scalable gaming platform
If building gaming platforms was easy companies wouldn't be charging $10,000 a pop Smiley

It would also be pretty easy to prove that we had the first Smiley At the end of the day, others just copying will never be innovative.

We do intent to start promoting the Coin(O) Web Wallet after the next update which will make things a lot easier for non-crypto users to get into it.

Your Coin(O) Community Team

Okay thanks.
Activity: 154
As a coino long supporter, I will do whatever I can.
Finally see the ANN, coino rocks
Coin(O) Community Member
Just an advice, as you have already launched wallet with great features, the promotion and awareness about should also start as soon as possible because in the market there are so many people who are just ready to copy paste new things and market as their own. The credit of this must go to you and the Coino community.

Thanks

Thanks

But it's not that easy.

There are many coin dev's out there who can't even code a coin, let alone build a scalable gaming platform
If building gaming platforms was easy companies wouldn't be charging $10,000 a pop Smiley

It would also be pretty easy to prove that we had the first Smiley At the end of the day, others just copying will never be innovative.

We do intent to start promoting the Coin(O) Web Wallet after the next update which will make things a lot easier for non-crypto users to get into it.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
in OP - "walletnitify functionality"

new mac wallet doesn't work for me (mac os 10.9.2)
(it just doesn't open at all)

EDIT:
direct link to polonex https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_con
and pls contact them to change CON to COINO

Thanks for the feedback.

The 2 changes have been made and I have already contacted Poloniex regarding the CON trading symbol, we will see if they will change it for us Smiley

As for the Mac Wallet, I am not sure why it is not working for you as this is the wallet I use on Maverics (it is 64bit only). I will download it again and check it out on a new Mac VM to be sure, if there is an issue I will fix it and upload a new version to the coinocoin.com web site.

EDIT :

After creating a new Mac OSX 10.9 VM I can confirm the Mac Wallet does not work. This is a packaging error by myself and I will fix this and upload a new version later. It works on my other VM as I already had some libraries referenced by the packaging present.

OK.

The new Mac Wallet has been repackaged and tested on a Clean Mac VM and now works.

Sorry about that people, we'll try not to let that happen again Smiley

Works for me now! Thanks!
Coin(O) Community Member

EDIT:

Thanks for the feedback.

The 2 changes have been made and I have already contacted Poloniex regarding the CON trading symbol, we will see if they will change it for us Smiley

As for the Mac Wallet, I am not sure why it is not working for you as this is the wallet I use on Maverics (it is 64bit only). I will download it again and check it out on a new Mac VM to be sure, if there is an issue I will fix it and upload a new version to the coinocoin.com web site.

EDIT :

After creating a new Mac OSX 10.9 VM I can confirm the Mac Wallet does not work. This is a packaging error by myself and I will fix this and upload a new version later. It works on my other VM as I already had some libraries referenced by the packaging present.

OK.

The new Mac Wallet has been repackaged and tested on a Clean Mac VM and now works.

Sorry about that people, we'll try not to let that happen again Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Finally the new thread!

Great!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good luck with your coin-project!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
Recently I have been really getting into coinO and would like to make a physical coinO coin (like cascasicus, but on a smaller budget). The coins would be the coinO logo with the amount in the middle of the O. The back would have a raised area with the private code, the private code would have a scratch-off hologram on it. The coins would be made of aluminum or gold coulored copper. actually if interest was great enough they can be made of sterling silver or even gold!

Interested? reply, let me know what you think (constructive criticism welcome)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Very nice !

This coin need some advertisement, I personnaly show it to few friends who's now mining it ! If everybody do it, this coin will grow up really fast.
Coin(O) Community Member
For your information

The Web Wallet now has your balance auto updated across all devices. So if you pay in or out or play the Coin(O)Slot on one device, all other devices will automatically have the balance updated as well.

We are now working on a new Mac Wallet download as the current one is broken and the Web Wallet transaction pages.

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Great, this is a good step towards even better community. And all wallets/pools updated in one place!

Keep up the good work!
Coin(O) Community Member
   so  lovely  Web Wallet !

do you  have some plan ?

Hi

Yes, we do. We are currently defining what the time lines for future feature releases will be and as soon as we decide we will update the 1st Post with these details.

Coin(O) Community Member

EDIT:

Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT :

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
   so  lovely  Web Wallet !

do you  have some plan ?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

EDIT:
Coin(O) Community Member
In my opinion original logo was perfect and also can you add block explorers on the page.

Thanks

This logo was picked by the community team to give Coin(O) a new Community Image distinct from the original.

This does NOT mean that this will be the final logo and at some point we will have a proper set of logo's designed and voted on before use.

We are working on a public block explorer at the moment. It will be available from the web site and from the Web Wallet.

In my opinion original logo was perfect and also can you add block explorers on the page.

Thanks
Nice work done.
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
This is good for addicts games of chance. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: