Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINO] The New Coin(O) Community Discussion Thread - page 5. (Read 16278 times)

Activity: 884
Merit: 501
привет
COINO  бумажник - кошелек окончательно завис и не реагирует на пробу синхронизацию

пришло время обновить программное обеспечение  монеты и развиваться дальше

Вопрос когда мы услышим программиста или акционеров первой десятки http://cryptoguru.tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=CNO  
с видением дальнейшего пути развития COINO    Huh  Huh

1) Recently, 2 of my wallet clients were out-of-sync for 2-3 days. They are put back to work with the following add nodes: from the (Nodes List) http://cryptoguru.tk/NetworkInfo/index.php?Currency=CNO

addnode=104.131.163.132:15555
addnode=91.134.187.131:15555
addnode=100.8.34.239:15555
addnode=78.106.66.29:15555

I hope this would be helpful.  Cheesy

2) It has been quite a few months and whoever interested in Coino would have been keeping/accumulating CNO's and responded here.

I like the idea of 0.5% POS and halving of X11 POW (probably from 8 CNO's until it reaches 1 CNO's.) Please note that block times will be changed to 333 (or 365) seconds (for each algo , therefore 166.5 or 182.5 seconds on average) not 20 seconds; otherwise, the blockchain files will grow too big again very quickly.

3) Once Coino is stable on the coming new fork, we could have more long-term projects put in place. The concept is simple: Use the Coino itself as a fuel.  Cheesy

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
привет
COINO  бумажник - кошелек окончательно завис и не реагирует на пробу синхронизацию

пришло время обновить программное обеспечение  монеты и развиваться дальше

Вопрос когда мы услышим программиста или акционеров первой десятки http://cryptoguru.tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=CNO 
с видением дальнейшего пути развития COINO    Huh  Huh
Please note that It appears that more wallets are down and cannot be synced.

It is time to go ahead with wallet rebuild after the final consensus.  Cheesy
I think that you should be aware that unlimited coins will not be popular. If You want  coin had a cost, it must be finite. There is a POS system that can reliably protect the network and at the same time does not allow for inflation. You should review the calculations in which each year is added 5.046 million (about 5% annual rare for around 100 million mined CNO) new coins.

Yes, it would be started @ close to a total annual rate of around 5%.

Secondary, The actual time of starting the new mining algos should be at least 40 days after the time when the new wallet download is ready so that whoever deciding to mine with POS have the last chance to build up the time requirement (usually with staking age of 30-90 days) and the total available Coinos for staking, despite the fact that the plan has already been announced for at least one month.  Cheesy

If everyone is interested in that coino began to grow in price and new users appeared, then it is necessary not only to change the algorithm for example to X11 ,with the support of anonymous transactions but also to complete the stage of POW with the  transition to POS. At the same time, annual income for POS owners should not exceed 0.5%. This will cover the cost of a twenty-four-hour launch of the wallet and will allow you to earn money through comission on transactions. Only then can we say that such inflation is acceptable.

There are solutions that allow you to completely get rid of inflation. For example, POS revenue will be realized at the expense of the commission charged for the transaction and there will not be any additional increase in the total number of coins. This is the most preferable option because the coin value will be determined based on the exact number of coins. As an example, it's enough to look at XEM.

I am not sure whether you are looking for 5% POS or 0.5% POS ( in addition to similar rate for POW X11)?  It is true that I equally like 0.5% POS if this is the consensus.  Cheesy
многозначительное молчание разработчиков  Grin
Второй вопрос к разработчикам COINO когда кошелек станет синхронизироваться  ?
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
If everyone is interested in that coino began to grow in price and new users appeared, then it is necessary not only to change the algorithm for example to X11 ,with the support of anonymous transactions but also to complete the stage of POW with the  transition to POS. At the same time, annual income for POS owners should not exceed 0.5%. This will cover the cost of a twenty-four-hour launch of the wallet and will allow you to earn money through comission on transactions. Only then can we say that such inflation is acceptable.

There are solutions that allow you to completely get rid of inflation. For example, POS revenue will be realized at the expense of the commission charged for the transaction and there will not be any additional increase in the total number of coins. This is the most preferable option because the coin value will be determined based on the exact number of coins. As an example, it's enough to look at XEM.
When new COINO update?
 Huh    Huh    Huh
Activity: 434
when new coin update??
Вопрос к разработчикам COINO

1 кошелек перестал синхронизироваться

2 поддерживаю предыдущий пост - инфляция приведет к полному обесцениванию монеты,  ценность ресурса в ограничении общего количества монет

3 представьте цену на BTC при инфляции в 5% (1200 дол  или  1,2 дол ?)  Huh

Activity: 242
Diamond good coin
Hey guys, I once again suggest you think well before declaring a new specification with such high inflation. Look at the examples with other coins, where there is inflation. For example, Quark, Zetacoin or even Crypto Bullion. They have the same stabile annual inflation. As you can see, nothing but a slow fall is waiting for them. Just understand, people want to have an asset that will rise in price over time. Inflation completely contradicts these rules. Today's crypto algorithms offer a wide range of specifications for different coins and systems. It's not too late to reconsider your position.
Вся информация о COINO на одной странице https://www.facebook.com/pg/coinonew/posts/?ref=page_internal
это было начало
http://ru.bitcoinwiki.org/Coino
для Coino нужно устройство типа TREZOR
Оригинальный кошелек и оборудование
Синхронизировать базу моно используя файл скачанный через BitTorrent: скачивание ее с нуля через сеть коина довольно долгий процесс даже для SSD из-за большого количества операций с накопителем, в то время как через BitTorrent все идет очень быстро

вопрос

у кого есть файл на BitTorrent  Huh
в каких проектах (на каких сайтах) можно тратить Коино (CNO)  Huh  Huh  Huh
процедура восстановления кошелька для Windows имеет некоторые особенности по сравнению с  Linux и Mac OS X  Huh
Maybe some one can help me with this i have coins from old wallet can i import it in new wallet or not?

процедура такова

1 установить новый кошелек

2 синхронизировать

3 заменить файл walet.dat в новом кошельке

4 запустить кошелек

Activity: 307
Maybe some one can help me with this i have coins from old wallet can i import it in new wallet or not?

Theoretically you can do this in all qt wallet, you can find the instruction from google.com, just search how to do in bitcoin wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: