Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coinzilla.io - Bitcoin Ad Network - Banner and Popunder Advertising - page 2. (Read 19757 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
It's very nice when Coinzilla is open for faucets again and i have chance to participate with coinzilla again even just popunder ads, the cpm is very high without annoying ads. I hope to earn good money with Coinzilla again.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Website was rejected with no reason given :/ makes no sense was expecting better from the website and its owners
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Hello guys,

Long time since we have posted an update in this topic  Smiley

Today we have good news for all incentivized websites (that are related to crypto) that haven't been accepted on our network yet. We are currently accepting this type of websites again for Popunders (they will not have access to banners for the moment).

Please note that we are still looking for quality traffic so not all websites will be accepted (like the ones using free hosting, free domain names or that are using defaults scripts).

All the best,
Cosmin
URL shortener sites are accepted on coinzilla now? I have views from most popular faucet game sites and faucet sites which are already having the good number of Alexa ranks.

Hello @ankit10,

Could you PM your website address so I can see if we can accept it?

All the best,
Cosmin
Please check your inbox, I already messeged you and replied on email too. Let me know if you are going to accept my site.
Or let me know if you need more info on my site.
Activity: 153
i really like your website, a more professional and better quality experience, hopefully, the ad network reflects that. Have u submitted my website (www.esfaucets.com) for approval hoping for the best thank you Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
coinzilla.com
Hello guys,

Today we have good news for all incentivized websites (that are related to crypto) that haven't been accepted on our network yet. We are currently accepting this type of websites again for Popunders (they will not have access to banners for the moment).

Please note that we are still looking for quality traffic so not all websites will be accepted (like the ones using free hosting, free domain names or that are using defaults scripts).

All the best,
Cosmin
URL shortener sites are accepted on coinzilla now? I have views from most popular faucet game sites and faucet sites which are already having the good number of Alexa ranks.

Hello @ankit10,

Could you PM your website address so I can see if we can accept it?

All the best,
Cosmin
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin

This sounds good Cosmin Smiley
coinzilla.com
Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin
coinzilla.com
why you dant accept .faucetfly.com/ domain i need to add some ads to my faucet http://easy2doge.faucetfly.com/

Hello,

We are currently not accepting more faucets on our network since we don't have a big demand for this kind of traffic.

All the best,
Cosmin

Sending you a pm , Please check.

Hello,

I have already answered your PM.

All the best,
Cosmin
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Sending you a pm , Please check.
Activity: 537
why you dant accept .faucetfly.com/ domain i need to add some ads to my faucet http://easy2doge.faucetfly.com/
coinzilla.com
is https://althub.club can be accept in coinzillla network?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are currently not accepting new incentivized projects on our network.

We'll let everyone know when we will do that again.

All the best,
Cosmin
Activity: 27
is https://althub.club can be accept in coinzillla network?
coinzilla.com
just wanna say very great work on the front end of your website .
Also publishers stats now much more clearer and easy to view!
And since ads always loading fast and got since 2 years no problems .

regards

Hello felicita,

Thank you for the kind words and for being one of our partners Smiley

We have put a lot of work to make these changes and we are still working on a lot of features.

All the best,
Cosmin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
just wanna say very great work on the front end of your website .
Also publishers stats now much more clearer and easy to view!
And since ads always loading fast and got since 2 years no problems .

regards
coinzilla.com
Hello, great website! I would like to know, do u accept FaucetHub as a payement processor? If yes, then why I can't see it in the Dashboard?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are no longer supporting Faucethub payments.
All our withdrawals are free of charge.

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello, may I know the reason of denying my website so I can improve it?
Link is exclusivefaucet.xyz

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do as we are not accepting faucets at this moment.

All the best,
Cosmin
Activity: 453
Hello, great website! I would like to know, do u accept FaucetHub as a payement processor? If yes, then why I can't see it in the Dashboard?

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello, may I know the reason of denying my website so I can improve it?
Link is exclusivefaucet.xyz

Nothing you can do as coinzilla don't accept faucet anymore.
coinzilla.com

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin
Activity: 23
Good site, tried them but the Banner ads is not good for me. Then just use Popunder for now
coinzilla.com
I want to advertise via your system. How can I see  a list of Brand Awareness Publishers?

Hello,

Please contact an account manager (Stefan is the one you are looking for) and he will provide you with a list of the sites available for brand awareness.
His ids: Email: [email protected] / Telegram: @stefanluta / Skype: live:adv.coinzilla.

All the best,
Cosmin

Pages:
Jump to: