Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coinzilla.io - Bitcoin Ad Network - Banner and Popunder Advertising - page 22. (Read 19759 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
coinzilla.com
when i try to join i get this error :
This domain name is already in use by another user.

my domain : cetobeto.com

Hi,

Your website has been added when the user didn't had to verify the ownership of the domain and now it is still registered as rejected in our database. Please give me a PM or contact us using ticket system to fix this.

Regards.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
when i try to join i get this error :
This domain name is already in use by another user.

my domain : cetobeto.com
Activity: 1078
Hi,

That was a small human error on our end, the guy who sent the email thought that it was with .info not with .io .

Regards.
You should check twice before sending these things. Anyway, It has made me to laugh. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (I was joking Grin)
coinzilla.com
What the hell man! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Is your partnership with faucetHub.info? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Oh no there is another micro wallet named faucetHub.info! When it has been launched? Today? Then why "Server not found"? Huh Huh Huh
I have got 2 emails today and seen this:

Gonna register on faucetHub.info today. Grin Grin Grin

Hi,

That was a small human error on our end, the guy who sent the email thought that it was with .info not with .io .

Regards.

Why rejected my bitcoin faucet ?
http://freebtc4all.xyz
Regards.

Hi,

Your websites has been denied because it doesn't fit our needs (poor design mostly).

Regards.

New Payment Processor added on Coinzilla

Coinzilla has the honor to annouce a new partnership with one of the newest and promising payment processors from the Bitcoin industry, FaucetHub.io.
If you have a faucet that uses FaucetHub.io , you can top-up it directly from your Coinzilla account or you can just withdraw your money without paying any fee.
Very happy to see one of the newest and most promising (personal opinion) advertising networks have joined us.

Welcome to faucethub.io, glad to have you guys aboard and I wish you a lot of success with your projects.

Thanks for the kind words.
Wish you good luck with your projects.
What the hell man! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Is your partnership with faucetHub.info? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Oh no there is another micro wallet named faucetHub.info! When it has been launched? Today? Then why "Server not found"? Huh Huh Huh
I have got 2 emails today and seen this:

Gonna register on faucetHub.info today. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Why rejected my bitcoin faucet ?
http://freebtc4all.xyz
Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Coinzilla has the honor to annouce a new partnership with one of the newest and promising payment processors from the Bitcoin industry, FaucetHub.io.
If you have a faucet that uses FaucetHub.io , you can top-up it directly from your Coinzilla account or you can just withdraw your money without paying any fee.
Very happy to see one of the newest and most promising (personal opinion) advertising networks have joined us.

Welcome to faucethub.io, glad to have you guys aboard and I wish you a lot of success with your projects.
coinzilla.com

coinzilla.com
Hi

The Popunder counts as "Clicks" or "Impressions"?

Regards!

Hi!

They are counted as impressions.

Regards.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi

The Popunder counts as "Clicks" or "Impressions"?

Regards!
coinzilla.com
We have new advertisers and they want your traffic today, come and join us! We always pay instantly!
You should add FaucetHub.io also. It's gonna be the most popular micropayment system. People's interest in FaucetHub is more than any other micropayment system. Just make a poll and you will see. I hope you will think about this. Smiley Smiley Smiley
coinzilla.com
Received a mail from Coinzilla about 10 minutes ago

Coinzilla has the honor to annouce a new partnership with one of the best payment processors from the Bitcoin industry, Epay.info.
From now on you will be able to withdraw your money from Coinzilla in your Epay wallet with 0 fees.

This is awesome, I run a ePay faucet so withdrawing directly to ePay that also without fee is really a good tie up.

Hi,

Yes, it's all true, you can now withdraw your earnings directly to your epay account without any fee.
That feature is exactly for epay faucet owners Smiley

Regards.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Received a mail from Coinzilla about 10 minutes ago

Coinzilla has the honor to annouce a new partnership with one of the best payment processors from the Bitcoin industry, Epay.info.
From now on you will be able to withdraw your money from Coinzilla in your Epay wallet with 0 fees.

This is awesome, I run a ePay faucet so withdrawing directly to ePay that also without fee is really a good tie up.
coinzilla.com
Bump this thread up!

Owners are happy to receive their payments on demand!
coinzilla.com
is coinzilla same part of mellow ads , this where nice Cheesy

becourse i get same error on both networks ??

Mellow Ads error!   is poping up in coinzilla advertisments Cheesy

kind regards

Hi!

No, we are not part of the mellowads network but we do have a parnetship with them.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
is coinzilla same part of mellow ads , this where nice Cheesy

becourse i get same error on both networks ??

Mellow Ads error!   is poping up in coinzilla advertisments Cheesy

kind regards
coinzilla.com
Hi i am just wondering why my faucet got denied is it coz its new?
coz it has funds in the faucet or is it coz not heaps of people?

email that i got back

Website Status Changed
faucetmega.com is denied, please check our terms and conditions.

Hi,

Few reasons why your website was denied: poor design, standard faucet script.
As i have said we don't look at alexa rank when we approve a site but we look at this aspects.

Regards.
Activity: 770
Whats the cpm rate today? In my account its showing 0. First it was showing around 5000. For past 2 days its showing 0.

Hi,

We are working on both cpm and cpc campaigns and as we have more cpc campaigns is a big chance that no cpm campaign was show on your site.

Regards.

oh ok

Thanks
Hello, I never changed my password but when I am going to login, they say invalid login credential and I used forgot password option but no email was sent. please help me asap.
Pages:
Jump to: