Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CollectSatoshi.com - Earn up to 50,000 Satoshi an hour! - Daily Payouts - page 3. (Read 3507 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
In my experience with other faucets of this nature, I have learned that a lot of the very "newbies" that have cried "scam" are the very ones that were actually trying to scam the site by using proxies and VPN's to claim from the faucet and their own referrals.

Never mind the haters, and if you give in to them, you're going to spend a lot of time trying to address them, rather than running your faucet. However, every once in a while, when a user comes along and pleads his/her case of being innocent, it might be good to see instances where you can prove that they were using proxies or VPN's, just to provide us legitimate users with peace of mind knowing that you will pay those of us who use the faucet as it was intended.

Keep doing what you're doing, admin, and as long as you continue paying out your honest users, this will soon be a very popular faucet Smiley

Here's a couple of recent bans. You can locate the IP's if you would like, I had to block one IP for security reasons. http://puu.sh/oV46O/0ce8b54ebe.png and http://puu.sh/oV4dZ/ecdffe0f9e.png . Our list of IP changes isn't organized at the moment so I just pulled those for now. Also if you don't know, I assisted in making the site.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This website is a scam, stop clicking
they pay some people and delete some accounts and accuse them with using proxy.

Scam Scam Scam
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
In my experience with other faucets of this nature, I have learned that a lot of the very "newbies" that have cried "scam" are the very ones that were actually trying to scam the site by using proxies and VPN's to claim from the faucet and their own referrals.

Never mind the haters, and if you give in to them, you're going to spend a lot of time trying to address them, rather than running your faucet. However, every once in a while, when a user comes along and pleads his/her case of being innocent, it might be good to see instances where you can prove that they were using proxies or VPN's, just to provide us legitimate users with peace of mind knowing that you will pay those of us who use the faucet as it was intended.

Keep doing what you're doing, admin, and as long as you continue paying out your honest users, this will soon be a very popular faucet Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
Your withdraw request will be processed within a few days!

I'll give you 48 hours to pay. If that fails then I hear from you.

Let's wait two days Cool scam Angry or not a scam Cheesy

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

Hi Astgen,

Thanks not a scam Cheesy

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Activity: 16
Stop Clicking on this Faucet. it's a scam, they just deleted my account after 4 days of hard work

If you were suspended that means your ip was found to be a proxy and a breach of the terms of service. We have a system in place to alert us of frequent ip changes and we look into such cases to ensure people are not using proxies to drain the faucet. If you would like to appeal the suspension you can use the contact us section and we can discuss it.

I think something has to change radically. I do not know what's going on, but lately faucet pay out of pocket by hand instead of using good services such as FaucetBOX and all potential users view as a fraud ...... On the other hand, users of all such Faucet declared as a SCAM.

I'm interested in one thing .... I use mobile broadband and very often change their IP depending on how the traffic congestion. Will this cause get ban? The whole world is rapidly switching to mobile broadband. ISP assigns each user a virtual IP. Sometimes I get an IP from the Croatian, and sometimes with Swedish server. It does not depend on me but on the service providers that covers the whole of Europe.

So admin, control user per IP is wrong and impossible.

When we think someone has suspicious ips we do some do a quick IP lookup and if any of the IPs you've logged in as is linked with a proxy site or a VPS host that indicated you're using a proxy. DigitalOcean is one of our most used VPS proxies on the site and probably 90% of the bans come from that VPS. We're not going to discuss individual suspensions on this forum as it's more of a personal matter. If anyone feels they've been wrongfully suspended feel free to contact us and we'll try to get things sorted out. https://collectsatohsi.com/contact.php
Activity: 168
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
Stop Clicking on this Faucet. it's a scam, they just deleted my account after 4 days of hard work

If you were suspended that means your ip was found to be a proxy and a breach of the terms of service. We have a system in place to alert us of frequent ip changes and we look into such cases to ensure people are not using proxies to drain the faucet. If you would like to appeal the suspension you can use the contact us section and we can discuss it.

I think something has to change radically. I do not know what's going on, but lately faucet pay out of pocket by hand instead of using good services such as FaucetBOX and all potential users view as a fraud ...... On the other hand, users of all such Faucet declared as a SCAM.

I'm interested in one thing .... I use mobile broadband and very often change their IP depending on how the traffic congestion. Will this cause get ban? The whole world is rapidly switching to mobile broadband. ISP assigns each user a virtual IP. Sometimes I get an IP from the Croatian, and sometimes with Swedish server. It does not depend on me but on the service providers that covers the whole of Europe.

So admin, control user per IP is wrong and impossible.
Your withdraw request will be processed within a few days!

I'll give you 48 hours to pay. If that fails then I hear from you.

Let's wait two days Cool scam Angry or not a scam Cheesy

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
they stole my satoshies, they are scam

i used your website on Chrome and i never used Proxy on chrome.

http://up.arabchaterz.com/do.php?img=1042

Payment is indeed very generous for a single claim (almost 4000 satoshis for me). Which is the minimum payout?

Payout is at 150,000 satoshi.

Hi Astgen,

What do you think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jcpsVUslQo

I try to make small instructional videos from faucets Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

I will be updating the sites layout soon, working on it now. The video looks good and we appreciate it a bunch! If you want I can pm you when we update the layout.

PM me when update layout
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Payment is indeed very generous for a single claim (almost 4000 satoshis for me). Which is the minimum payout?
I will be updating the sites layout soon, working on it now. The video looks good and we appreciate it a bunch! If you want I can pm you when we update the layout.
Hi Astgen,

What do you think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jcpsVUslQo

I try to make small instructional videos from faucets Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Hey OP, just a quick suggestion; it may be good to indicate on your site that payments will be made every Friday or Monday or Wednesday or whatever... Or maybe even every Tuesday and Saturday or something... That way, you can leave the tasks of having to pay out to one or two days out of the week instead of having to manually go through them as they come in. This way, you can actually enjoy your days off and use the other days to focus on marketing your faucet, rather than having to bounce back and forth with payments all the time.

Also, as you get larger (which you undoubtedly will), you'll be dealing with THOUSANDS of users (trust me), not hundreds like you currently have... This will make it easier to process, as well.

You should post here in this thread with every payment run (a link to your hash id would be great), and then specify why certain people weren't paid. Yes, this takes time to do, but with a high-paying faucet like yours, transparency will be the most important contributing factor to your success, and it's best to be an information admin, rather than the quiet dodgy ones we've seen so far with every site that has used the SatoshiNow script.

Just my 2 bits, but I think we would all appreciate if you were able to do that for us Smiley

I'll be hitting my withdraw threshold here today, so once I receive payment, I'm going to push the shit out of this site. Get ready for the traffic.

Cheers, and good luck!

Wow, thanks for all that. If it gets unmanageable on a daily basis we'll switch to weekly withdraws. We currently have someone looking into automated payments. We're using blockchain so the sending addresses change all the time  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: