Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 59. (Read 121123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Name change is on the cards. Now I am working on a client update before POS blocks.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mycoin.bitbank.com
maybe can give it a new name:Financialcoin--FIC
LOL
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I am organising a block explorer. Fundamentally the code seems sound and yes thank you to those who read the initial post as this has zero intentions of taking inf customers or hype. It's pos, it's different and if this is solid it is only good moving forward for cryptos. I will find out about faucets and pools as the hash rate has remained consistent

You know what would move cryptos forward? A culture of adding original concepts to the things you copy shamelessly. Give it a new name.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
No matter what name, if to be able to trade on the platform, then, it is unmatched
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I am organising a block explorer. Fundamentally the code seems sound and yes thank you to those who read the initial post as this has zero intentions of taking inf customers or hype. It's pos, it's different and if this is solid it is only good moving forward for cryptos. I will find out about faucets and pools as the hash rate has remained consistent

The forum has been up a couple of days now it just needs you to tell me what you want on there http://www.ifcv2.altcointalk.co.uk/
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So i'm gonna mine a block or two   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
why so many retards here? to educate people of pos?? what a joke? why steal the name of an existing and successful coin? there are so many pos coins there, need to steal a name to "educate"? why not choose another name? clearly the dev is jealous of the success of ifc and wanted to steal something out of it. a purely mentally challenged behavior and a shame to the dev.
+1
can't believe some devs so stupid

+1, lmao
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
why so many retards here? to educate people of pos?? what a joke? why steal the name of an existing and successful coin? there are so many pos coins there, need to steal a name to "educate"? why not choose another name? clearly the dev is jealous of the success of ifc and wanted to steal something out of it. a purely mentally challenged behavior and a shame to the dev.
+1
can't believe some devs so stupid
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
legendary
Terminated.
Hmm mine it or not?
Can't decide now.
To be, or not to be... that is the question. Cheesy
To be balthazar or to be unamusing. Made me laugh as always.  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Hmm mine it or not?
Can't decide now.
To be, or not to be... that is the question. Cheesy
legendary
Terminated.
Hmm mine it or not?
Can't decide now.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I'd like to see this on cryptsy, I think this coin could go places, look at how the market cap of IFC jumped in no time.
wait and see...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
ifc 2 > ifc 1
IFC 1 doesn't exist. There are only IFC and IFC2. IFC2 is not an descendant or improved version of IFC. So, those currencies can't be compared, and such comparison is incorrect.
legendary
Terminated.
ifc 2 > ifc 1

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing this on cryptsy if the POS works, seeing as ifc will probably die once the block reward hits 1 in a few months.
Possible, but not likely.
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I'd like to see this on cryptsy, I think this coin could go places, look at how the market cap of IFC jumped in no time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
ifc 2 > ifc 1

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing this on cryptsy if the POS works, seeing as ifc will probably die once the block reward hits 1 in a few months.
legendary
Terminated.
Muddafudda R&D  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Just sent 1.5m to your donation address man Smiley Ill keep it comin
Pages:
Jump to: