Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.2 BIG, STRONG and FRIENDLY [swap closed] - page 12. (Read 33940 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

The official Colossuscoin.org website has been relaunched! 

We are proud to unveil the new, fresh look of our website!
Check the new design. We hope you enjoy exploring our new website, and please feel free to send us any comments or feedback you may have.

More featues and functionality coming soon so stay tuned!

http://www.colossuscoin.org

Our new Colossuscoin.org website is coming...
Get ready for the relaunch

Colossuscoin.org website relaunch coming soon!
The Colossuscoin.org relaunch delayed slightly and will be launched in 12 hours

12 Hours-08 Minutes

Our official forum has been redesigned.

Everyone is welcome to become a member of the Forum

http://www.colossuscointalk.org

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
legendary
The Colossuscoin Forums got an upgrade today!

You view it here http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php

We are also 30 minutes away from Relaunch of our new website thanks to Sudo and Heat for all their hard work.
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
An easy way to unlock an encrypted wallet is to go into your wallet help/debug window. Then console.
Type:
walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 9999999 true

That will unlock your wallet for 9,999,999 seconds or about 115 days. You can unlock it for shorter periods of time as well. Just enter the amount of time in seconds

COL is in 100% Proof-of-Stake Stage

That basically means the only way to get Colossuscoin now is by minting (owning coins and leaving them in your wallet to "mint" new coins)

Approx. 0.5% every 15 days- PoS works -but limited.

Hi there!
I downloaded the colossuscoin wallet for the first time so I'm new to it. I am seeing the message: Minting suspended due to locked wallet, I guess this means I don't get proof of stake, should I not have locked the wallet? how do I fix that?
Also I was wondering, the 0.5% return is a monthly rate?

great, thanks a lot! do I need to keep the wallet open 100% of the time?

We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our colossuscoin development and improvement team.
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=161.0

Step 1: Please sign up to our www.Colossuscointalk.org online forums.

Step 2: Fill out the questionaire form in all areas you are interested in at http://tinyurl.com/ColVolunteers

Step 3: Get active

Enrollment is free but current investors are encouraged to apply.

We have got a lot of plans and any helping hand would be much appreciated. 

An easy way to unlock an encrypted wallet is to go into your wallet help/debug window. Then console.
Type:
walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 9999999 true

That will unlock your wallet for 9,999,999 seconds or about 115 days. You can unlock it for shorter periods of time as well. Just enter the amount of time in seconds

COL is in 100% Proof-of-Stake Stage

That basically means the only way to get Colossuscoin now is by minting (owning coins and leaving them in your wallet to "mint" new coins)

Approx. 0.5% every 15 days- PoS works -but limited.

Hi there!
I downloaded the colossuscoin wallet for the first time so I'm new to it. I am seeing the message: Minting suspended due to locked wallet, I guess this means I don't get proof of stake, should I not have locked the wallet? how do I fix that?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Hi there!

Our new Colossuscoin.org website is coming soon

Colossuscoin.org website relaunch coming soon! We are currently building a new site which will be ready soon.

Just take a seat and wait for us live by...

03 Days-01 Hour-19 Minutes

The Colossuscoin 2.0 IPO put on a temporary hold until further notice. There are certain things which need to be clarified.

The Colosssucoin Website will be relaunched on Saturday/Sunday and a redesign of Colossuscointalk.org as well.
legendary
We have begun fundraising for an updated client and for Colossuscoin 2.0, you can view our official IPO and Whitepaper thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-colossuscoin-20-ipo-and-whitepaper-540149

The donation address on the OP was incorrect and has been fixed, it was missing the last few digits

I have also moved some of the older posts from the private Development Team section to the public Project Development section here http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?board=17.0
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
getting in on this, it's going to the moon!

YAY ! We'll make em rich by buying up all the free PoS generated using the customer's coins !
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Brilliant, I thought Cryptsy had given up on it for good. After they re-list it should go to the moon!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
getting in on this, it's going to the moon!
legendary
Update

We will be releasing details of our fundraising program for the wallet fix and IPO for Colossuscoin 2.0 in a few short days. Cryptsy must be listening because they removed the deactivation message. This IPO will be raised ONLY in Colossuscoin up to a limited amount with highest priority given to members of the community who have supported us.

Crestington

Is there any chance cryptsy will do a Colossuscoin 1.0 for Colossuscoin 2.0 swap and relist it like it did for androids tokens?

Yes, I have talked with Cryptsy and the Swapover will be done by the same people that did the ADT swap.

Update

We will be releasing details of our fundraising program for the wallet fix and IPO for Colossuscoin 2.0 in a few short days. Cryptsy must be listening because they removed the deactivation message. This IPO will be raised ONLY in Colossuscoin up to a limited amount with highest priority given to members of the community who have supported us.

Crestington

Colossuscoin 2.0  where my money COL 1.0?

That is one of the purposes of the swap to Colossuscoin 2.0

A 1:1 swap will allow us to recover your coins if lost and can be reimbursed.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Update

Crestington

Is there any chance cryptsy will do a Colossuscoin 1.0 for Colossuscoin 2.0 swap and relist it like it did for androids tokens?
Activity: 364
Update

Crestington
Colossuscoin 2.0  where my money COL 1.0?
Pages:
Jump to: