Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 160. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hey,

I was just wondering what is the reasoning behind having an infinite number of coins?

Thanks!
Where do you see this? COLX should have a max of 11 billion coins, most of them swapping from CV2 to COLX

On the first Ann page:

Block Reward:
Blocks 2 - 151,200: 2500 COLX
Blocks 151,201 - 302,399: 1250 COLX
Blocks 302,400 - Infinite:  1000 COLX
Proof of Stake Schedule:  5% to proposals for all phases
95% distributed to stake wallet and master node

Activity: 47
Hi DEV
I check my address on http://www.presstab.pw and see my coin is send
But my wallet on my computer still not receive.
My wallet is sync 100%, 27 connection
What my problem Huh?
same problem with you. what is the problem??
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Hi DEV
I check my address on http://www.presstab.pw and see my coin is send
But my wallet on my computer still not receive.
My wallet is sync 100%, 27 connection
What my problem Huh?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ospool still not working. Just saw my balance drop from 600 to 33... (and no, it was not paid out).

EDIT:  nvm, it is back.
Activity: 27
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bs, no connection to blocks on this.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Did you add the items to your .conf that i suggested above?
banscore=1000
bantime=10
Must have missed that.  Just added and restarted.  Getting 0 connections now though.
There we go connected again, and blocks are sticking!

I have 20 connection on this
staking = 1
listen = 1
txindex = 1
rpcuser = 1
rpcport = 51473
port = 51572
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1

banscore=1000
bantime=10
listen =1
txindex=1
rpcuser=password21
rpcpassword=password23
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=178.85.191.220: 51572
addnode=70.119.5.86: 51572
addnode=188.115.183.35: 51572
addnode=108.34.171.195: 51572
addnode=81.11.209.3: 51572
addnode=24.91.171.132: 51572
addnode=14.201.5.120: 51572
addnode=66.189.12.233: 51572
addnode=5189142181: 51572
addnode=118241121138: 51572
addnode=192.161.53.61: 51572
addnode=86.234.58.229: 51572
addnode=129.125.45.179: 51572
addnode=128.69.180.109: 51572
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer

banscore=1000
bantime=10
Must have missed that.  Just added and restarted.  Getting 0 connections now though.
And confirming!  Great job presstab! 

Need to get some sleep will check on things in the morning!

Thank you all!

Happy to hear Smiley If you have more problems, you can always send me a PM it will come through to my email and I can be a lot quicker to figure out a solution for you.

Now we need to start getting the swap running so that we can get enough coins to run masternodes and get rid of the "syncing masternodes" status.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
you done a great job presstab, don't let 1 or 2 people get to you.
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

banscore=1000
bantime=10
And confirming!  Great job presstab! 

Need to get some sleep will check on things in the morning!

Thank you all!

banscore=1000
bantime=10

banscore=1000
bantime=10
Must have missed that.  Just added and restarted.  Getting 0 connections now though.
legendary
Blockchain Developer
legendary
Blockchain Developer
The coin dev created the fud. Your pool was recomended to me by a friend. But maybe its your race to get the coin on your pool to get the miners that you walked into this situation. Its not your direct fault but the coin is not minable and should have never made it live two days in a row on your pool to mine. So take it as what is is. And yea im gonna call it a shitcoin due to the fact the the quality assurance fell on its face. seems like they put more time in the graphics on the roadmap than in the code on the platform.

It my opinion. Sinple. But take this as a sign.. There is something wrong here and there has been no clear picture put forth. And the answers that have been put forth are like a shot in the dark and hope they hit something. Again this is a sign. I also posted one question on how to solo mine the coin. There was not even an answer to this. So yea.. I say walk away.

If people continue to accept these kind of things then there is no limit in what the coin community will have to face as far as for developer putting out crap. this is crypto!! This has to be spot on. If the algo is hosed then it will get broken. So these rollout that fail.. Am i supposed to believe that the algo is solid? I think not. Again this is another sign.

We have to look at the big picture here. CV2 was a dud.. and we are seeing the same dud here.. Just with another name on it.. What aspect of release has been on target here? From what i see they failed to meet everything they said.

I am responsible for the code. It is a clone of PIVX, which is a Proof of Stake coin. COLX is primarily made to be PoS, and it will perform very well at that stage. The additional systems in COLX (masternodes, sporks, and budget/governance) make it a bit harder to launch than the typical coin source forked from bitcoin or similar.

Feel free to be angry, but I am just doing my best here. I did test this out for two weeks before releasing, but my focus was primarily on those long term systems, not on the short PoW phase - which I assumed was working well. I only CPU mined it though, using the in wallet miner. I did not set up a mining pool to test it. I am not a PoW miner, so maybe that thought didn't occur to me, it should have. Sorry it got you upset enough that you had to create a sockpuppet account in order to post your feel bads.
Activity: 13
The coin dev created the fud. Your pool was recomended to me by a friend. But maybe its your race to get the coin on your pool to get the miners that you walked into this situation. Its not your direct fault but the coin is not minable and should have never made it live two days in a row on your pool to mine. So take it as what is is. And yea im gonna call it a shitcoin due to the fact the the quality assurance fell on its face. seems like they put more time in the graphics on the roadmap than in the code on the platform.

It my opinion. Sinple. But take this as a sign.. There is something wrong here and there has been no clear picture put forth. And the answers that have been put forth are like a shot in the dark and hope they hit something. Again this is a sign. I also posted one question on how to solo mine the coin. There was not even an answer to this. So yea.. I say walk away.

If people continue to accept these kind of things then there is no limit in what the coin community will have to face as far as for developer putting out crap. this is crypto!! This has to be spot on. If the algo is hosed then it will get broken. So these rollout that fail.. Am i supposed to believe that the algo is solid? I think not. Again this is another sign.

We have to look at the big picture here. CV2 was a dud.. and we are seeing the same dud here.. Just with another name on it.. What aspect of release has been on target here? From what i see they failed to meet everything they said.
Pool is up with the new code.

Disclaimer: This is a potential code fix, however it could not work and you may waste your hash.  Please keep that in mind!
Neg sopool. This is why you should be selective on the coins u run in your pool. Cause when miner do not get paid for coins they mine your pool rep takes the hit. Now if you cant pay then talk to the dev. Every person on your pool who was mining showed blocks found. Now you say they are orphaned. That doesnt sit right with me and im sure the other 45 people that were mining on sopool. Ill go back to a normal pool and actually mine some coins rather than waste more time with this coin. Its a shame. I have millions. Time to swap and dump.. I have only 45 other coins.. So dropping this coin will be a cinch.
I'm sorry you feel that way.  Please don't FUD the coin with a gripe against my pool.  I am available via PM if you need anymore info. 
Activity: 13
This is all shady as shady can get. If i were you guys id dump and walk. Your all going to lose big time with this.
Jump to: