Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 63. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Anybody having trouble getting on coinsmarkets.com?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Cryptopia is garbage why isnt your roadmap listing any exchanges like polonix or binance please as a colossus coin holder im not impressed one bit with your road map

I think it looks very promesing, and I cant wait for this to unvold!

Yes, it looks very promising! Cant wait for whitepaper, zerocoin protocol and shared masternodes!

Idd. the future of COLX looks very bright!  Grin
Activity: 115
Cryptopia is garbage why isnt your roadmap listing any exchanges like polonix or binance please as a colossus coin holder im not impressed one bit with your road map

Yes, it looks very promising! Cant wait for whitepaper, zerocoin protocol and shared masternodes!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

They are already on CryptoBridge,  which is a superior exchange to any of them.      But to answer your question,  it's really expensive and not easy to get on Binance.     Pivx just got listed on there.     I probably wouldn't bet on being listed there until next year, if at all.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

You posted the exact same thing on twitter. I thinks its there because they paid weeks ago, its just a short term thing. Tbh, imho listings on exchanges shouldnt be on a roadmap, but looking at whats happening with the exchanges recently (cant handle all the volume), I can understand why they put it on the roadmap. Besides, its a new coin... How would you see this on binance anytime soon?

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Excited to see the roadmap today.        Is there any idea as to what time of day the roadmap will be released?

I am really interested to see what the greater vision is for the project.    Granted,  simply having a quality privacy coin into itself is awesome.   Once they implement zerocoin protocol,   there could be a bigger marketing push and it should get us really noticed.

roadmap in on the site
Excited to see the roadmap today.        Is there any idea as to what time of day the roadmap will be released?

I am really interested to see what the greater vision is for the project.    Granted,  simply having a quality privacy coin into itself is awesome.   Once they implement zerocoin protocol,   there could be a bigger marketing push and it should get us really noticed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Where is the official tweet of yobit that they will add COLX?

Here is SMART: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/955479911787003904
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

To celebrate the upcoming release of our 2018 roadmap $COLX is holding a contest.

https://colossusxt.featureupvote.com/  

The top 3 submissions will win COLX! Submissions are valid for one week.

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
ColossusCoinXT Project - World Community Grid BOINC Project [CLOSED]

http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=1341.msg6691#msg6691

All (with valid COLX Addresses) sent so far:

I've donated my Reward (138304.32 COLX) to @infodump01
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think Cryptopia is doing a smart thing trying to seperate their markets between servers. This way when they list all kinds of new altcoins the site will be more stable with loadbalancing.
Activity: 3
The $COLX team is grabbing an exclusive listing with @YobitExchange to increase trade volume while we wait on the Cryptopia listing.

Exclusive listings go live in 2-3 business days according to Yobit information. Let's bring COLX to the world.

No any info from Cryptopia?

As I can see from their twitter thay didn't add any new cryptocurrency this month. Right now they are trying to move LTC market away from cryptopia to other exchange. Maybe after that the listing will take place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
The $COLX team is grabbing an exclusive listing with @YobitExchange to increase trade volume while we wait on the Cryptopia listing.

Exclusive listings go live in 2-3 business days according to Yobit information. Let's bring COLX to the world.

No any info from Cryptopia?
Activity: 546
I transferred my COLX coins to my wallet on January 4th. The staking started after 10 000 confirmations which took something like 8-9 days. Now it's the 21st here, the arrow has been green for over a week and the wallet is unlocked for staking. I've had something like 23k confirmations and still no reward?

Please see this post to further explain how staking works.

https://steemit.com/wallet/@xquad/staking-fundamentals-staking-101-for-newbies-like-myself-how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx
Activity: 2
I transferred my COLX coins to my wallet on January 4th. The staking started after 10 000 confirmations which took something like 8-9 days. Now it's the 21st here, the arrow has been green for over a week and the wallet is unlocked for staking. I've had something like 23k confirmations and still no reward?
Activity: 546
See? Just a simple thing to do but you can never do it, why?  Why you cannot post it here? Are you afraid that the price will drop back to 1 sat when the public knows what really happened?

Its amazing how people like you cannot understand simple things, no matter how much someone tries to explain. I feel like I was talking to a tree trunk... You just have your opinion, and are deaf to any new information... I guess you would need to go to some sort of school first - there folks learn to listen and comprehend information. They learn to think logically - something you seem to be missing, alas.

I believe colx_hodler (who seems to be much more intelligent guy) is a bit ashamed he was defending this type of person.

On a different topic, a bit more activity from COLX devs here would be definitely beneficial. Twitter seems to be much more active, and this place is just left for troll fights..? Is there any place I can see the nearest development plans, with approximate dates, the list of team members and what every one of them is working on?

Our Roadmap will be completed on Monday - including further Project Milestones for 2018 and Long Term Perspectives.
Our Statement about FUD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28076742

Thank you. Great news indeed!

Here is the link to the tweet about paying listing fee for Yobit: https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/954852914262151169
Activity: 97

nicely!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: