Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Commercium | MasterNode+FinTech| Equihash | Commerce Made Modern - page 8. (Read 25471 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
CMM Statistics Update

Difficulty: 0.021955
Network Hashrate: 2.34 MSol/s
Current Block Height: 345651
Exchange Rate (BTC): 0.00001124
Exchange Rate (USD): $ 0.086

For more updates follow us on
Discord: https://discord.gg/nUUC22n
Twitter: @CMMBlockchain
Facebook: @CMMBlockchain
Activity: 21
CSkBTXRtqeeMACedhYvqaJRPzxdV5QspFz    -      2615313.48823513 CMM
CJqZBk9VF4apRLLkZoAQdsaXAbXUN8w9JS   -     4253002.00628969 CMM
CHA7vJRgeV7HXoDwT4uGPcsDeytNwufzmf    -    1934633.69286328 CMM

Just these 3 addresses received 8.802.949 CMM.

If we are now at block 345561, that means that until now there is 11.057.972 CMM mined.

So from 11mil coins 9mil are in 3 wallets.

This does not sound like fair start to me.

Can dev put some light on this?

Best regards
Activity: 3
So this is an old project with a new thread or what?
Chain is already 4 month old and thread just a couple of days? Can you explain?
Also: MN already implemented? Whitepaper says not before block 100k but chain is already on 300k? What will be colleteral?

The launching has been delayed due to some technical problems but yes we are traded now in 2 Exchanges.
MN has not been implemented yet and Schedule to be implemented on June 30. Collateral is noy yet final but 10k is what the whitepaper said.

What do you mean the launching? Obviously the launching of the chain was not delayed ..? So somebody mined a fuckton of coins when there was nobody else or what? If thats how you want to hide a premine then you are just stupid ..?
What should I think about that. Lets talk with clear answers here on this one.

Just because it wasn't announced here, doesn't mean it was not announced.

The coin had 4 pools from day 1, and hundreds of users who followed the project

yes sure,lie more. you with your friends mined a lot of coins to scam people now.
Activity: 99
To backup your wallet. Go to your commercium folder, look for wallet.dat and backup to another storage. Do not share that file.

Secondly..until, the latest wallet release..you may extract the bootstrap and save onto your wallet folder. Normally located on your %appdata%\commercium folder.
This may improve the synchronization of wallet to nodes.

http://node.bitcoin.tt/bootstrap.zip

Happy mining!

I can not sync my wallet, can someone help me? Although I did follow the instructions
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I wish more coins would fair launch like this coin instead of attempting to raise a bizzillion dollars for no good reason! Happy to mine on this one!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Dear Manager, too little information to me. Do I need more information about the project?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
CMM Statistics Update

Difficulty: 0.011266
Network Hashrate: 1.41 MSol/s
Current Block Height: 342764
Exchange Rate (BTC): 0.00001000
Exchange Rate (USD): 0.076

Discord: https://discord.gg/nUUC22n
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
SAFE, CMM and BTCZ seem to be close connected and share community.
All three look like a good projects. Very nice!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hello Commercium community

You are currently in the lead to be the next coin added to the Safe.Trade Exchange on June 18th.

You can vote with SAFE coins at Vote.Safe.Trade up until the 18th.

Good luck to you!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Looking from the vote result, it look like the future of the coin in SAFE trade has a high chance to be listed.
I hope it will soon get listed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Hello Commercium community

You are currently in the lead to be the next coin added to the Safe.Trade Exchange on June 18th.

You can vote with SAFE coins at Vote.Safe.Trade up until the 18th.

Good luck to you!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 65
One more question.

What is connection between Commercium and BitcoinZ?

I see same people answering questions.

Best regards

Some of the same team the split in October. CMM will have all the development promised for btcz.  Plus more, the coin is already much better on the backend
Activity: 65
Also: MN already implemented? Whitepaper says not before block 100k but chain is already on 300k? What will be colleteral?

The launching has been delayed due to some technical problems but yes we are traded now in 2 Exchanges.
MN has not been implemented yet and Schedule to be implemented on June 30. Collateral is noy yet final but 10k is what the whitepaper said.

What do you mean the launching? Obviously the launching of the chain was not delayed ..? So somebody mined a fuckton of coins when there was nobody else or what? If thats how you want to hide a premine then you are just stupid ..?

Just because it wasn't announced here, doesn't mean it was not announced.

The coin had 4 pools from day 1, and hundreds of users who followed the project

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

One more question.

What is connection between Commercium and BitcoinZ?

I see same people answering questions.

Best regards
CMM Statistics Update

Difficulty: 0.013108
Network Hashrate: 1.82 MSol/s
Current Block Height: 339774
Exchange Rate (BTC): 0.00000957
Exchange Rate (USD): $0.071

Discord: https://discord.gg
Activity: 5

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
To backup your wallet. Go to your commercium folder, look for wallet.dat and backup to another storage. Do not share that file.

Secondly..until, the latest wallet release..you may extract the bootstrap and save onto your wallet folder. Normally located on your %appdata%\commercium folder.
This may improve the synchronization of wallet to nodes.

http://node.bitcoin.tt/bootstrap.zip

Happy mining!

Thanks. So, there is no need for private key?
If something goes wrong I just replace wallet.dat with backuped one and everything will work?

Best regards

Yes, that's also my understanding. Not yet tested or simulated. But as per admins, as long you have the wallet.dat. It will automatically re-sync after the creation of desktop wallet. If you want, you may backup the whole folder.

That`s a bit strange.
There is option "backup wallet" .For what it is used for?

Pages:
Jump to: