Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COMMUNITY COIN ⚡ POW+MASTERNODES ⚡ NEW MASTERNODE PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 2206 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In one week we will be listed on Graviex, Masternodes.online and Cryptobridge!
We will also publish the Whitepaper and update the website in the comming days!
Activity: 18

Will be keeping an eye on this project because it looks very promising! If there's an bounty program I would love to join in it
Remove your wallets please, in few hours we will post new.
Activity: 44
Ukrainian translation done.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ukrainian-236982
AQRZFXvAjRDB2bQpwaw9ckjhSvqHcXszqJ
It means that,we are planning to  create a platform which would include only approved projects with masternodes , would lead the direct communication with developers , and make deep check before to recommend it to people, it will be the service of statistic , with possibility of deversify investment into best projects with simplicity of using , without need installing a lot of wallets , and rent of servers.Our platform  will include all of this automaticaly.All involved resourses from solded 20 nodes, will be running on development and listing on big volume exchanges.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
Masternodes is future. Mining consumes too much power. We want tomanually select coins for our platform and recommend people only proven projects.

"Mining consumes too much power", that's a given. all i see from this project is  a lot of "stating the obvious" and unsubstantiated claim.

' and recommend people only proven projects' - what the hell does that even mean???
Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 168
copper member
Activity: 34
reserved turkish translation
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 7
Look promising will follow, dev please update the discord link
Activity: 182
I think this project is good but need more information about this project, how to work this project and introduce the team that helped succeed so that people interested to invest funds to this project.
No thank you, another masternode scam.. 99% reward??
SB@
Activity: 111
this coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
This is a new project. Windows wallet is on our website.
Activity: 52
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising coin but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information
Masternodes is future. Mining consumes too much power. We want tomanually select coins for our platform and recommend people only proven projects.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
this coin has the same name as a old coin no connection to that project I am guessing the old one was also a airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: