Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER} - page 9. (Read 18453 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I stake CPO coin in my wallet and I got 10 coin reward for staking. and to total supply added only 3 . And now it says not staking you dont have mature coin. It happened only to me?Huh sameone tell me the wallet does not know how tu add new coin ?

The wallet needs to be updated, which it will soon. When you stake it shows the entire value that was staked, but stakers only get 30% so that why you would get 3 from 10. The masternodes get the other 70%. There is a problem that staking creates new coins that interfere with the coins being able to stake. This all should be hopefully addressed in the next update.

i transfered my coins to my wallet 3 weeks ago (16. feb) and aint got any stakereward yet...is this related to the same problem?
or would i simply need more coins for staking? (got around 450xcpo)
Activity: 25
Do you already have commercial agreements?
Activity: 24
Any reason why this is dumping so hard?  What am I missing?

Investors are waiting for some concrete news. So far there is talk that wallets will be fixed up and the marketplace will be up, but many are waiting till something is delivered. Not many are in it for the long haul, so with more sellers than buyers, the price goes down. Also there is very low volume at the moment, but it can definitely be a good time to buy.
Activity: 64
Any reason why this is dumping so hard?  What am I missing?
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
I see all of my concerns have already been asked and answered, hoping for updates and project progress soon!
Has anyone from CPO project team ever made appearance here or on discord? Like the CEO Vsk? It scares me when project team isn’t around

We are around all the time..don't worry
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I see all of my concerns have already been asked and answered, hoping for updates and project progress soon!
Has anyone from CPO project team ever made appearance here or on discord? Like the CEO Vsk? It scares me when project team isn’t around
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
BItter past of wallet delays and orphan blocks and dev problems are going to end this week.
Along with the support of Eamus we got a new dev to start working on Copico and he promised to deliver new wallet clearing all sort of problems this week.
Thanks to Eamus and craig.
New exchange listing will follow.

We are doing final tests for platform release and we are planning to open seller registrations first and after that, we can go live.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mcyHIs_WdIi8O9yxbPJnvcncbMJqfqXo/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q6LXenNTL8gCDJMa20EmRfUtwqF8KPZC/view

you can find new videos of the platform in the above links.Going forward with new enthusiasm and confidence.

(If you are interested to work with us for the platform you can PM me.We need more people to handle platform in different countries.
sellers are most welcome)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Can somebody help me with XCPO staking on Raspberry pi? When i download the wallet for Pi, and try to open it on Pi, i get redirected to Debian web page? How can i get it to run? Thank you.

Ive been trying to compile it on Arm for awhile keep running into the Pointer error maybe someone else with better Linux/arm skills can fix this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I stake the coin in my wallet and I gott 10 coin reword for stakink. and to total supply added only 3 . And now it says not stakink you dont have mature coin. What is this bullshit?Huh?
Activity: 10
Can somebody help me with XCPO staking on Raspberry pi? When i download the wallet for Pi, and try to open it on Pi, i get redirected to Debian web page? How can i get it to run? Thank you.
Activity: 168
Who are developers?
Where do you headquatered?
Activity: 24
I stake CPO coin in my wallet and I got 10 coin reward for staking. and to total supply added only 3 . And now it says not staking you dont have mature coin. It happened only to me?Huh sameone tell me the wallet does not know how tu add new coin ?

The wallet needs to be updated, which it will soon. When you stake it shows the entire value that was staked, but stakers only get 30% so that why you would get 3 from 10. The masternodes get the other 70%. There is a problem that staking creates new coins that interfere with the coins being able to stake. This all should be hopefully addressed in the next update.
Activity: 392
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Any news ? When platform launch ?

You can check their twitter for some short clips about the platform and the UI: https://twitter.com/teamcopico

It actually looks quite nice. Curious to see if it all works as it should.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
platform is due for late match
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Any news ? When platform launch ?
Activity: 140
Anyone know what this means?
"An error occurred while setting up the RPC port .... for listening on IPv4: bind.
An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions"
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
i instal copico wallet  and in taskmanager it shows most time  not responding. why?
i instal version 1.0.3.1. elite 1
can ai trust to send my coins to the wallet?
it is the wallet working?Huh?

ye wallet not responding for me as well a lot of the time hope it gets fixed in next patch.
Activity: 95
does this have a working mac wallet anywhere?
Activity: 74
i instal copico wallet  and in taskmanager it shows most time  not responding. why?
i instal version 1.0.3.1. elite 1
can ai trust to send my coins to the wallet?
it is the wallet working?Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: