Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COQUI] [dPoW] COQUI CASH - Puerto Rico's community crytpcurrency - page 2. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Nothing is told on your website that the currency is made for Puerto Rico. Why you this its coin is backed by community of Puerto Rico ?
Activity: 394
Merit: 0
Everything seems to be well and clearly painted!But not the main thing where the floor is,where do I start mining this coin!Or mining hasn't started yet?
Activity: 79
Merit: 54
How do you plan on airdropping to Puerto Ricans? 

The island needs it's own coin but I was just curious.  Limiting it to one group of people might not help your coin out enough.

Thanks ahead of time for any response.

I personally am distributing it on the island for now. There is a faucet in the works that will ask for some simple info and will be restricted only to Puerto Rico based IP addresses. We are in the works on getting this system ready.

Might limit the group of people but since its an island with lots of tourism, it can help a local economy be formed around it. Bring real usage to crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
How do you plan on airdropping to Puerto Ricans? 

The island needs it's own coin but I was just curious.  Limiting it to one group of people might not help your coin out enough.

Thanks ahead of time for any response.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Don't you mind to have an Indonesian translation for you? I'd like to reserve one if you have a bounty for your platform.
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Join us https://spool.cloud
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Russian and Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Indonesian translation reservation if needed ...
please give me a personal message if I am accepted,
BTT Name: ginobitcoiner
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ginobitcoiner-909392
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Japanese translation reserved.
Activity: 79
Merit: 54

Coqui Cash - Puerto Rico's own cryptocurrency

What is
COQUI CASH?

COQUI Cash is a  community driven cryptocurrency  that wants to expand the horizons of blockchain technology in Puerto Rico through creative and decentralized economic strategies, so that together we can forge a new path of open sourced community led development in the Island.

Why COQUI CASH?
COQUI Cash is an independent but interconnected blockchain that can be atomically swapped with over 80 coins using the Komodo Platform.  Also it offers “Zero Knowledge Security” Technology of Zcash and the security of the bitcoin hashrate with the delayed Proof of Work (dPOW) mechanism.

info:
website
whitepaper
explorer

social media and source code:
facebook
twitter
telegram
github

Coqui Cash chain parameters:
Max Supply: 72,000,000 COQUI
Block time: On demand blocks
Block reward: 0.0001 COQUI
Mining Algorithm: Equihash
RPC Port: 14276
Launch command: ./komodod -ac_name=COQUI -ac_supply=72000000 -ac_ccactivate=200000 -gen &

distribution:
75% airdropped to Puertoricans
20% for Coqui Foundation
5% Founders Reward

team:
Komodo Platform
Chainmakers

[email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: